I fingered her tight asshole for several minutes, knuckles deep, slipping in and out

I fingered her tight asshole for several minutes, knuckles deep, slipping in and out.

AMA

Attached: 642113689864221.jpg (1280x1677, 282K)

How did you manage that? Details?

Attached: 128583034473.jpg (400x400, 35K)

You know there is a knuckle right below your fingernail, right?

Not sure. I was smooth enough to finger her anus but not enough to fuck her.

Attached: 43211468953.jpg (474x710, 37K)

how much did you charge her

How did you even manage her to offer her asshole up? Wow

Did you at least fuck Tay’s delicious pussy?

lil Donnie is going to be P.I.S.S.E.D.

taylor swift's pussy stinks!

Attached: 1557846758633.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Men make each other angry you idiot

Attached: OZZYCROWNPRINCE3 (1).jpg (900x624, 58K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
pics or it didn't happen

What did her poo smell/taste like?

I don't know. I just let talk her talk about her career and there was a lot of chemistry between us. Eventually she let me put my hand up the leg of her short shorts and finger her asshole.

No. I wish.

Attached: imgs_touch (1).jpg (1627x1081, 90K)

How tight was she? Did you fuck her?

Does she actually stink like the meme says?

She was definitely tight. It was hard to even plunge my finger in there.

But no, I did not fuck her, unfortunately.

How did you get knuckles deep? Have pics of it? I’m very interested

Was she Andy Sixx in disguise?

No. Of course she's not going to allow me to take a pic. Also, I had no idea in a million years that I would end up with my finger in her shit hole.

I just slowly worked it in her booty hole, up to my mid knuckle. With Vaseline I could have made it to my fist knuckle.

So you just head straight for the asshole? For several minutes? What did you guys talk about while you were knuckles deep? Was it awkward?

Attached: elbow-grease-hot.jpg (1200x1200, 139K)

How did you even get into that situation? Have any intimate photos of Tay? That is my absolute dream

>So you just head straight for the asshole? For several minutes?
It just seemed hotter to go for her dirty hole.

We didn't really talk much during the fingering, but I did ask her a few times if it felt good, or whether it hurt, and how deep she wanted my finger.

I guess it was a little awkward but it was still hot.

I was just fortunate enough to be near her in a nightclub and to get into a conversation with her. And no, we were never intimate. I don't even know her any more than you guys do, other than the fact that I fingered her anus and had a real conversation with her.

Did she cut the cheese?

What kind of panties was she wearing?

Moot ?

Attached: tumblr_inline_n0g4faeCwe1rwuqdm.jpg (397x553, 142K)

What nightclub?

They looked like butt booster panties, even though her fine ass didn't need them. I should have tried buying the pair she was wearing.

Wow. I’m so fucking jealous. Had she had fingers in her ass before? You must have some sort of photos of that night

Yes, you should have. She for sure would have osld them. I’ve bought several of here from Craigslist, skids and all. Best money I’ve ever spent. She even autographed them for me.

Yeah OP, what nightclub

OP????

You've bought a pair of hers? What did they smell like?

Attached: 543215807.jpg (474x583, 29K)

Ah this thread went to shit. I was really pumped to hear OP’s story

Ok kid

I mean, fingering isn't exactly a story. There's details to it, yes, but it isn't really a story.