So Burger King created a lottery scheme/scam

So Burger King created a lottery scheme/scam
Where you download the app, make a purchase and you get entered into a draw for $500.
They call it " paying off student loans"
It's absolutely predatory and Burger King is not fit for purpose.

Attached: 5D8C9FF4-9812-4169-BEC0-B7BE19D237CA-3042-00000578A46F747F.png (284x177, 126K)

IF you're too retarded to understand why this is predatory and wrong. Have fun spending $2000 to win back $500

Page 4 instantly
Fuck you and you shit mod.
You used to be cool

>I recently read the fine print once and now I'm genius
You cracked the case Colombo. Most stores have some variation of this. Or call their survey hotline and be entered, what's new?

It's no different from any other "purchase for a chance to win" bullshit retard. Stop eating burger king of it bothers you that much. And if you spend 2000 to win 500 you still get 2000 worth of burger king.

If you think eating cheeseburgers is a method for paying off student loans, you're probably the dumbass who majored in "vegan lesbianism" and can't find a job, anyway.

Oh yes I'm going to buy like 400 whoppers or even less combos to win money. You'd have to be retarded to think like that. That's why lotteries exist so your stupid ass can buy 400 of those and only have shitty paper to show for it.

This. This scheme is not a lottery. In a lottery, you pay simply to participate, but get nothing. With this, you are buying a product and get a bonus of a chance to win. Totally legal and it's actually nice of them. Yes, it's all marketing, but they could have not done this and just paid some corporation for advertisements, which only helps already well-off corporation.

I’m almost 100% sure that no purchase is necessary and you can write them for free game pieces.

This type of promotion has been going on for over fifty years.
This is not new or “predatory”

Attached: 66E84F67-4C30-471A-96CB-34669C1178BD.jpg (651x768, 96K)

Does your ass get all puckered up every year when McDonald’s does their Monopoly shit too? It’s a business tactic to hopefully make more sales, everyone does it. At least they’re offering money to people who would probably already be buying their shitty food. Do you not have something better to worry about in your life?

This is my point you fucking mong!
Jesus anons ITT are dumb

It's a predatory business tactic being sold as a good deed helping students out of debt.
God you anons Are actual retards

Then what the fucks your point? “Oh no a company is trying to make money! I’m not forced to participate in any way but I’m still upset! Fuck capitalism!” Like another user said, at least they’re offering something to lucky customers instead of shelling the money into more traditional advertising where no one wins anything. You’re retarded.

My point is. They're virtue signaling to the left. The left will absolutely Lapp this shit up.
And In fact it's a predatory tactic to make money. Not a virtue whatsoever.
But the retarded left ( as retarded as you) will love this.

M8 you're over sensitivity is pathetic.
I'm a capitalist.
You're BTFO

Dumbass, you’re the one on Yea Forums crying about Burger King doing something you think is wrong. Who cares if they’re “virtue signaling to the left”? If it really upsets you just don’t buy their food or support them in any way. It’s really not that big of a deal, quit crying like it matters.

>2019
>eating fast food

Who's crying you absolute manlett.
God why is it so hard to have a conversation with Faggots. Like YOU coming in and acting like their opinions are fact.
But hey cool. I'll do what you want.
Some random 15 year old from Yea Forums.
Fuck off m8

Nah man I just don’t see the big deal. I can easily afford my student loan payments so I don’t see a big deal if a company says “Hey we could give you some money to help pay for them if you download our app” to people who need it. You’re all heated when I just don’t understand why it’s such a big deal to you. You must not have much else going on in your life if this is the most pressing matter for you. If you want to carry on crying about it go ahead but I suggest trying reddit or Facebook where other fucktards like you might care.

You know

Yea Forums is probably the only site where people start political shit over a burger.
This why you’re suicidal

Attached: 2121BFE8-C0CC-4C29-8198-4EE9D0E4C330.jpg (232x197, 38K)

Reddit sreeches over dental floss so there's that.

>Page 4 instantly
>Fuck you and you shit mod.
>You used to be cool

you know Yea Forums is a fast moving board.. new posts can easily end up on page 4 or more in a few mins.

fucking newfags dont know shit about how Yea Forums works

Nevar 4gett

Attached: E95BA03C-5CF8-4DA2-B07F-D5B926D35E1F.gif (360x202, 1.79M)

> I'm a capitalist.

This is literally pure capitalism at work.

Why are you bitching?