Would a fifth of vodka and a bottle of nyquil/zzzquil do the job peacefully? 6 ft 125 lbs

Would a fifth of vodka and a bottle of nyquil/zzzquil do the job peacefully? 6 ft 125 lbs

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

if by
>peacefully
you mean horribly vomit for a few hours with only like a 15% success rate, yeah sure.

if you want peaceful you'll need a cocktail of
>opiates
>barbiturates
>benzos

or go total l33t with some poppy and hemlock tea

Don't kill yourself, but if you are going to you might as well buy some good drugs like heroin.

This
Ive literallt drank like 15 shots of whiskey, had 10mg of xanax and 15mg of hydromorphone and woke up fine and went to work the next day and im only like 190lbs 6ft1
I did like 50mg of xanax once and blacked out for a few days but was fine a few days later

Attached: 4DFC5782-43A4-4B36-A1D1-64EAC47B60F0.jpg (610x911, 126K)

All I can buy is shit from walmart

wouldnt the sleep meds knock me out and i could just take other shit before i pass out too?

then get a rope.
literally the cheapest//easiest way

if you can't get the proper drugs, don't go that route.

yeah I just get scared to do that, maybe ill stop being a pussy though cause thats what it looks like it has to be

idk where you're from but guns are the best bet.

my brother tried many ways, but when he was lookin' at going back to prison-- a rope did the job.

>wanting to kill yourself

>not wanting to kill the people that put you in the situation that makes you want to kill yourself.

Attached: walmart.jpg (960x540, 107K)

Attached: 1411683099799.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

FWIW, I saw a video of a kid using the cord from his curtains. It was one of those thin nylon type cords that are normally screwed to the wall with a pulley so that you can't choke/get hung on them. He must have taken his off the pulley because one second he was hanging there, the next he is purple and his parents find him 20 minutes later. Pretty horrific.

i got a necktie set up that held me when i put my forward weight on it around my arm, will probably do it once i get the balls, love you anons thank you all

Never heard of zzzquil. Poor slobs' version?

Google Eckhart Tolle on youtube and watch some of his videos. It will probably save your life.

yea if you're 5 yo

Attached: buckle.gif (480x270, 517K)

>only 190
Fat fuck

HOAX - pulls up videos that install malware

That is a shit tier cocktail. Only weak fuckers kill themselves. A true man will endure the vagaries of life and forge ahead knowing the uncertainties are still there. The reason people kill themselves is often out of boredom. Go out and live a little. Don't be an edgy little faggot. Go out and get laid. You like dudes? That is fine. Go ass fuck some. Like women? Go find an ugly one to fuck. They appreciate it. Move to a new city or country and reinvent yourself.

Suicide is a pussy exit.

The greatest "peaceful method" is a bullet to the head. The success rate is very high and you die instantly.

Drinking the 5th of vodka won't kill you. You'd puke it up. You can however overdose on that amount of alcohol if you butt chug it (pour it in your ass or use it in an enema). Your lower intestine absorbs alcohol more efficiently than your stomach, and, conveniently, has no mechanism to make you puke it up when you're sick the way your stomach does. Do it sitting up with a rope tied around your neck to ensure the job is done. You'll be so passed out you won't know the difference if you strangle in your sleep or die of alcohol poisoning.

Attached: 20190513_092826.jpg (3264x1836, 1.42M)

50 fucking mg of xanax? i think the most ive done in the span of 12-24 hours was 30mg.. and 2 days later i was still tripping over shit. jesus. that shit gave me epilepsy

before you do it fine some psychedelic to do. find out if you are as little worth as you think you are. you can order 1p-lsd online as microdoses, just eat a ton of them have a trip. maybe you will realize living can be fun :)

he has good some good stuff to say that is for sure. i 2nd this.
and maybe

Stream it pls

Attached: A03E9CC0-0D85-48A6-BCCA-32A5C6774A7D.jpg (575x432, 39K)