What do you do?

What do you do?
An angry pitbull or some other big brute gets his jaws on you, hes pissed as fuck and goin for the kill. Theres no knives around, just your bare hands.
How do you disable this thing and survive?
Id try to get my fingers in its anus and id rip really hard.
What would you do?

Attached: Pit_bull.jpg (653x441, 57K)

grab his front legs and bend them as far to the sides as I can
this breaks the dog

eyes. go for the eyes

put the base of your palms on the hinges of its jaws and press together as hard as you can

I know some people say to shove your hand into the back of their throat if they try to latch onto your arm, but who knows who effective that'd actually be in the heat of the moment lol--

Attached: 1557884406413.jpg (567x552, 27K)

Grab the bottom jaw. They can't bite and if they try it'll break.

Put one of my hands on top of his mouth and the other on the bottom and break the fuckers jaw.

Crush its testicles if it has any.

Duuuuuude. Just like that King Kong movie. Too bad his bite force will just snap your fingers off.

Why aren't pitbulls illegal? Genuine question.

This man knows how to defend against a dog attack

I do think this would work. If you have the reaction time, shove your arm as far into its throat as you can. Fuck your arm, you can live without it. That will stop its mouth from being used as a weapon. Wrap your other arm around it's neck, or directly behind its front legs. Pick it up and slam the dog onto its back. Using all of your body to get the momentum to swing it through the air as if you're using a maul or great hammer.
Like I said, fuck your arm, no arm is better than death. This should completely disable the dog. Maybe even paralyze it.

This. Pounding them won't do anything, just piss them off. Grab their legs and pull them apart as far as you can, it hurts them.

Lets make an animal i l e g a l b r o s
Where will dem end? On a fucking zoo? The goverment can exterminate em people will get angry as fuck

Where I live, its a several thousand dollar fine to have a pitbull. Even a mixed breed dog. Doesn't stop meth heads and trashy people from having hordes of them though. They pop those fucker out as fast as animal control and put them down.

You would have to do that really hard and fast in order for it to work id imagine

Attached: 1496652301157.jpg (383x464, 32K)

Yall want a big and non stupid dog? Pastor caucasico, terranova, alaskan malamute etc etc etc

That would be hard to do if it already has its grip on you. Youd have to open his mouth

They are illegal in my city, doesn't do anything though. People still own them.
Most people don't even know what an actual pit bull looks like.

It works, but in bears and other big animals

If its already got a hold of me im going to try and pin and maybe choke it out., It cant wrestle though all it would take is one nip and im fucked. Try and kick the shit out of it if I have the distance.
Fucked regardless

I know it's against your post but I'd use a knife just because I carry one for that very reason.

Where I live, some fucking wigger has a pit bull and everytime I walk to work, I have to go by his fuckers house.
One time his fucking dog got out and scared the fuck out of me.
Since that day I carry a folder knife.

I've practiced getting it out and getting it open with one hand, the other hand, on my back, on my sides.

I figure if that dog or any other ever tries to fuck me, I might as well be ready for it.
Exaggeration? Maybe but I'll be fucked if I die ripped to pieces by some fucking dog

Good luck but dubbles dont lie

There are too much chads in the world. Same happens with guns and rednecks.

Im sacrificing a limb shoving it as far into the dogs gullet as I can so I can try to gouge its eyes out then strangle it

I'd claw the animal's fucking throat if I could.

Ok.
>dog comes at you
>pull out the knife quick
>open it with 1 hand like you've practiced many times before
>you accidently throw it/drop it.
Now what

Yall gay, i would destroy him with my bare hands, and stomp him until he is nothin but boneless pizza

He dies because he is a faggot

I think that area is strong. Seeing as how they pull super hard with a collar on around it

depends

grabbing legs and pulling apart fucks doggo up nicely
But you are bigger than doggo so grabbing a single leg and waving doggo around beating it to a puddle on the floor also works

teeth end well you can try to get your hand in far enough to choke the cunt but be warned when its biting down this stinks a little , you will also have to cover its nose while holding the back of its head with your 3 hand ....
Suiciding a hand to get its lower jaw and grabbing the upper to then twist will also do doggo no favour

You can also bite yourself and can easily remove an ear but if doggo is keep this may not work and having your face close to teeth is a big no no

Going for the eyes can be a great way to say goodbye to fingers unless you get lucky

most likely best bet on the average is you are twice the weight of doggo , simply fall on the fucker and choke it out , it will kick rather alot but if you get an arm across the throut doggo will be finished .... remember to kill the fucker once everything has died down , we dont need or want a world full of nigga dogs

But pizza doesn't have bones....

Go for the dick/balls and if that isn't an option go for eyes

No such thing as a female dog. Everyone knows cats are the females, and dogs are the males. Always go for dicke and balls

>grab a dog's front legs
>as it is trying to attack you
>put your face right in it's face, user
are you fucking retarded?

Yeah how about b o n e l e s s p i z z a

Push out it's eyes, hit the face/nose/ears, tear on the ears, try to get it under you and kneel/put your elbow on it's throat, squeeze it's throat by hand or arm, hit/kick it's crotch, don't let it shake it's head, because the more it does the more damage is done to you. also if you see them charging you can usually intimidate them by shouting and charging them with your arms out aswell, but if they don't fall for it then kick them while mid air, as they almost always jump for a bite. or just shoot pitbulls on sight

>one nip and im fucked
what, does it have deathtouch somehow? poison dog?

because guns arnt

The UK ? not legal as are a bunch of danger breeds .

I would happily have them legal to own . All i require is they are dyed pink , muzzled at all times , spayed and chipped , insured and it be a criminal offence with mini 2 years inside and a 50K fine if found in public without any of the above ....... problem solves itself if you let it .

teleport behind the dog, retard

How long are your arms fucking down fucker?

Attached: rip.jpg (225x225, 10K)

this guy fucks

have you ever punched a dog in the face ? the fuckers shrug it off plus its like hitting a fuckin wall

KEK

>not eating bone-in pizza

faggot

if you have no other choice then a least you are not just sitting there taking it like a cuck

What kind of pizza has bones to begin with?

Literal retard.

lmao

Whatever, man. Try it if you ever get the chance. I hope you do.

All of you will try to run, you'll fall on your face, dog will kill you. The end.

if a bear attacks you, just let it take you, its your time

How old u kiddo?

Pitbulls have wicked bite strength and tenacity. If they get you in a vulnerable area like the neck, groin, or belly you might be fucked as they can do some serious damage before you can kill or incapacitate them. But they're also generally a lot smaller than a full grown man who should be able to lift and swing a pitbull around and if there's hard ground or objects around, you should be able to swing with enough force to break bones.

That said, men have killed larger quadrupeds with their bare hands by taking their back and choking them out. Four-legged animals don't have the shoulder joints of formerly tree-dwelling primates and can't reach above or behind themselves so if you can take their back you have a huge advantage. Even if you're not able to outright overpower them, you should have the strength to overpower their carotid arteries and choke them out.

This is a good thread.

I hit a pitbull one time with a full mail bag when i was younger. Like really got a swing on.
Charged at me, i saw it coming. It ran off

Thats gay bro, rape the bear and he will stop, show dominance and you'll be okay

Also bears eat your eyes first so is not a good dead

LOL the last thing you feel as your throat is being torn open and you die is your fingers up a dog's butthole

>eating a bone-in pizza

Now you gonna say "i like gay hawai pizza"

If it has you by the neck you're just finished. What a way to go

Old enough to my pizza straight off the bone, as God intended.

That depends on the kind of bear and their motivation for attacking you. In Canada, if you're attacked by a black bear, you're encouraged to fight it because they're not as large and can be deterred if you make it clear you're not easy prey. If you're attacked by a full grown grizzly then you're pretty fucked if you're empty handed so bring bear spray.

Yall shut up, mostly 100% of yall would run if a dog chase you

present my forearm and let the dog latch on to it, it's going to hurt but I am prepared from years of meditation
the dog is waggling hard trying to tear a chunk out of me but thats ok, I pull the arm close and wrap my legs around the dog

a dogs anus is unusually elastic, it's not like a woman or a boys anus, which can actually be surprisingly tight, no a dog anus is loose and elastic, this is the weak spot of the dog

i shift my weight so that my full body weight is on the dogs back pinning it down, my arm is still in its mouth but thats ok, with the free arm i loosen my pants and boxers so that i can get my weapon out
i insert it into the dog, the dog for a second looses all grip on reality, the shaking is hardest at this point
i slowly start to thrust, i make sure to thrust until i can feel the ring of the dogs anus press against my mons pubis
i thrust, i thrust, faster, i thrust, faster, faster, i keep thrusting, i can feel my arm is released, i keep thrust, faster, faster
and then release. the dog is subdued.

Coming from experience, a dog really hates it when you jam a finger in its asshole

Pineapple does go on pizza you retarded fuck.
Makes my cum taste good.
I would know.

Just get a caucasian shepard

I feel like you're right if you asked this in a classroom. This is Yea Forums m'dude. All these neckbeards are too McFat to run. Fighting back is their only option.

Strangle him while he has his teeth on my leg, dodges him trying to bite my hand, stomp him wth my legs cause I'm way taller, stomp him to death or enough so that I can create an escape

I still wouldnt wanna come accross a momma black bear and her cubs. You would probly lose. Ive come accross a couple before deep in the woods in nova scotia

Shove your thumb up it's butthole!

I tried this once and everyone at the baby shower started crying.
I still don't understand what the issue was.

Pineapple if for pussys, just fags want their cum to taste good, make dat bitch puke with you load

This

Your only hope is to sacrifice a limb for it to bite, that way you gain 'control' by directing its attack. After that you need to be using your limbs to grapple with it, keeping control of its mouth(the last thing you want is it to get ahold of your face or throat while you are trying to gain control of it)

You must remain on balance. You cannot allow it to get ahold of your arm and simply start dragging you around. Pitbulls, while fierce, are NOT big dogs. Most of the time only 50lbs give or take. You are easily 2-3 times its body weight(maybe even 4 times if you are a large male)

Sacrafice limb, gain control, grapple, mind the mouth, then proceed to either choke, slam, bite, ripe, pull and tear at anything soft you can get your hands on. You are bigger, you are stronger. You have a mouth and limbs. It has one weapon, its mouth

>what I would do
I am American and carry a gun 90% of the time I am out in public, and if I don't I at least have a pocket knife of some sort

Attached: My_Big_Iron_Has_Escalated.png (522x522, 226K)

God damn. I just wheezed.
but fr, you ever dipped your pineapple in cum? makes it taste a whole lot better.

Fingers up its asshole

let them grab your non dominate arm and take the bite, itll hurt yes, but it puts dog in an akward position for you. take your other hand and shove it down their throat behind your arm that it has and grab the tongue and hold it. the dog wil let go and try and shake you away, keep tight on its tongue and eventually it will bite down and nail its tongue.

i know this works from first hand experience, when it bit its tongue, it ran away. btw, it was a doberman

Yeah i know bro, but still idk if a hoe is gonna puke on my nonwashed dick with a cum that taste like battery acid, mostly while she is puking i would stab her on the neck and rape her

I fucked a bear when I was on PEI.
Really nice guy. He was there on vacation with his friend.
We drank beer, and ate at New Glasgow. Really good lobster

See

Pei is nice

Males are such incredible assholes and completely full of shit. "Oh, uhm, you sacrifice your dick, then you, uhm...

Viable Tactic.
Tried this with my ex wife when we got in an argument.
I ended up in jail for 3 months. Thank God she dropped the charges.
Hasn't hassled me again though.

Roger was nice too. He liked it when I gently chewed on his nipples.
Only downside to my visit was his unwashed asshole.

thats a chimp attack dumb dumb

Technically you're not wrong.
Niggers are monkeys.
But that's the Florida Bath Salt Zombie attack.

Straddle, it can't possibly get out from under me, I'm 200lbs 6'2"

I grab it by the front legs and push them to the ground with all my weight, causing his shoulder blades to destroy multiple organs including his heart.

And that's how you kill a dog...

>males, yeah you are a faggots kys
>females are so stupid bet they would just get eated alive and thats it

See thats how stupid you sound dumbass?

Dawg you're lanky as fuck. You'd get your arms bent back and broken by the dog.

Son i carry that little pup is going down game over

Use punctuation. God intended it to be that way.

I would go and have a nice chat with its owner. Obviously this viscous behavior is the fault of the owner.

"You need to learn how to raise a dog properly!"

Upon saying this the pitbull that was attached to my femoral artery disappears into dust.

I bleed out and die.

Attached: IMG_20181222_223410.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Go ahead, trumpet your false heroism. You'll be just as dead as female after dog kills your ass.

Ok retard I can bench triple a pitbulls weight plus just the force of me putting half my weight on the dog. I'll admit I can't bench my body weight quite yet but I bet you have never even looked inside a gym yet you're somehow a 6'4 255lb Chad with 200IQ stfu faggot eat shit and die.

Attached: 50_bear_post.jpg (677x818, 131K)

So as a pitbull owner theres nothing wrong with the breed it all stems from the people who own and raise them in a shitty manner i have always owned pitbulls And i have two kids my dogs are more protective of those kids than anything else so please dont stigmatize a dog based off nigger like owners

So thats how santa reproduces

Why are you such a pussy. Genuine question

I'll go at the dog on his terms tooth and claw

Beast move.

Kill pitbull owners and you won't have a pitbull problem. Or a nigger problem.

Dogs aren't difficult to subdue with a modicum of training. Pitbull, GSD, malinois, w/e. Major factor is immobilizing lower jaw.

Take underhand grip on bottom jaw with fingers pushing cheek tissue into and behind back molars. Once achieved, kill animal in any number of ways

This

Or force your fist down it's throat grab something and rip it out. (I have some scars from a dirty punjab's dog.)

Doing weapons check. Guy sics his guard dog on us. Of course I'm right there translating to the jawa so i get fucked up.
Dogs chewing on me. Gets shot twice in the torso and still attacking. I'm down on my ass and this fuckers trying to get my face so i rip his insides out his mouth. My squad is yelling at locals to stay back. I hear several shots fired. I stand up then execute the owner whos already been shot in the stomach.

People were closing in on us. So we lit em up and GTFO.

No idea how many people died that day all because some subhuman filth couldn't controll his bitch.

Boomer fedora faggot detected

Attached: aoc.jpg (920x537, 55K)

had an ex military/current cop tell me something similar, retard

ITT: faggots lie

Usually people from pei are pretty clean cut

how so? I dont own a fedora, but im sure you do. ive killed 4 attacking dogs in this manner

Fingers in back of mouth, past molars, grab balls and rip, roll so you're entire weight has him pinned down. Balls gone, poke eyes. Pray.

I take it like a real man and show the dog who is the boss that should be respected - not attacked
I'm not a child who is afraid of some dog
only coward will take his gun or whatever to kill it like a nigger

Attached: 1508425854431.webm (854x428, 1.78M)

btw, before you ask, Im an animal control officer in LA county

Thats some West Virginia shit right there

Meant for

lol

its crushing strength will be 10 times what you can muster to snap that jaw , you dont stand a chance , twisting however does give you slight hope but you are still dealing with the strongest part of doggo .
You would be better disposed to use the free arm to pick doggo up and wait until the pain it endures of being lifted by one leg and pulled in the `wrong ` direction against the bite then swinging said bitey fucker against a wall or to the ground again and again until doggo is no more ....

not the user youre responding to, but you're just wrong. go watch some more movies

Dude, there ARE no boomer fedora faggots. You are really fucked up, yes?

I wave my helmet around like a little girl

Attached: 1508425854130.webm (960x540, 1.98M)

Pit bulls are so fast and strong..
I think it would be really hard to fend one off without a weapon...
They move so fast, there’d be no time to react.
I’d give it my left forearm, because it’s gonna jump at you...
Then use my right hand to break its front legs, or go for the eyes.
I doubt I could get ahold of the fucking thing.
They’re nutz

Attached: 1508425854430.webm (640x360, 1.16M)

Come back later that night. Catch the punjabs moving weapons cache.
Killed all but 3 prisoners for questioning.

Spend next month beating them for information.
Set them "free" and use them as bait.
Drone follows them. They meet with several individuals. Word spreads around camp fast. Go to com tent.
Watch tech blow the entire fucking building up while we all laugh and cheer. Like we just landed on the fucking moon

ITT: opinionated faggot who doesn't have what it takes to be a marine

Why the fuck aren't they all euthanized?

Lol was that a gun or a tazer

Yeah, no real men have ever been ripped apart by dogs before. That's why nobody ever used them in war. We all know if a dog tries to attack a soldier, it will sense his manliness and back off.

When I was in Afghanistan I watched a trained dog cripple a man literally 14 hours after he saved 6 people from certain death. The only reason he wasn't killed is that I blew that dog's guts out and pried its jaws off of him. Too bad he wasn't a real man, or it wouldn't have been a problem.

nigger, go polish your samurai sword collection

Attached: 4451325414.jpg (497x497, 19K)

Looked like a glock 19

Say" hey sir or ms dog. Plz quit biteing me . i have a baby .

Right

well yeah you have to tank the pain for the time being

I'd have to buy some first
You faggot

Just realized blood was gushing out of its head...

Kek
You retarded faggot

Polish like Poland

But go ahead and pretend its bait kid

Yeah I've been fucked up by a dog before. I don't hesitate now. Flat out shoot the bitch.

But according to this faggot
Marine's are cowardly child niggers

God he was a big boy. Kid did pretty good getting away tho imo.

I have popped a pitbull in the head before with a .22 revolver after it ate my bunnies. Died on the spot. Felt good.

>it'll sense the manliness
that's how it works, of course

>there's no knives around

Yes there are, at least 2 on me. And in a second, at least 2 in him.

Use my other arm to wrap put the pitbull in a headlock and bite down hard on his snout

Attached: clownwhore.jpg (191x255, 11K)

>My dogs can and will kill people who approach my kids
Yeah that's the point.

Dogs are animals with their own will. We can't control them, and the closest we can get is assuming that every single owner will be 100% dedicated and responsible about conditioning them, which they don't and aren't ever going to reliably do.

Dogs that dangerous shouldn't exist in civilized areas, period. If you want a dog, get any of the countless breeds that can't randomly murder people because they're confused, misread a situation, or have shitty owners. If it's been bred to be aggressive and territorial, and it can take a grown man in a fight, it shouldn't breed and should be put down right now.

pitbulls are the lifted pick-up/sports car of the animal world. small dick, coward-ass owners

Anyone remember that old video of the guy in his back yard with a pitbull and it has his arm? Theres blood everywhere, guy ends up dying while some dude filmed the whole thing

Lol seriously?
It's just a dog. I can't believe the amount of pussy on this fucking site.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1558713419013.jpg (640x640, 69K)

I killed one like OP pics. It was a pit bull and argie dogo mix, that fucker always got outside his house and the owner was a 12yo girl.

One day after coming from home he went straight to me, I stayed still and he sniffed for a while before she came and took him by the slash.

2 years foward the known full size beast was out again with the girl trying to catch it.
>I was going to a business meeting with my only clean pants.
>Seeing that dog running at me made me angry like really angry so I got into fight mode instantly, was pissed at the shittt neighbors and their ghetto dog choices.
So when it came to play I took my belt and shouted at him to go away, at first it was hesitating but when the girl came to apologize shouted to her for letting a dangerous dog go away and saying her parents were obviously retarded for picking it and probably were hoping her face was biten off someday. She walked back scared and voila, fucker was running towards me at my dog.

Never kicked something so hard in my life. My foot hurted and suddenly I was deaf, deaf from adrenaline flushing in my veins. Dog fell to the garden barking and went down too with a punch into his head, and my left hand catching the slash which was a chain choker type. I tried to get up and he tried to resist my pulling and then bite my face to then keep mauling my right arm, don't know how I got the force with my left hand only but went up and raised my arm all up and he was there hunging. I didn't felt any pain other than the mauling near my fingers. Then tackled the thing against the wall and got to the floor with his back in my chest, putted my both legs locking its belly as in mma and resisted its head a few seconds till both my arms were pressing his neck. The silence, my wresting was done the dog was no longer trying his breath sounded like farts from all the blood and air stroke.

THEN the girl started screaming and telling me to stop, looked now at my arm and there was a ton of blood.

A lot of these posts seem to be assuming both hands are free. What if the dog has one of your arms? That arm is now useless. Now what?

nigger bit the bait hard

Attached: 11564521.jpg (650x1000, 126K)

tards

Attached: 1131512122.jpg (711x718, 64K)

The Yea Forums way.

Someone catches you being a retard.
Pretend it's bait.

Patrick Bateman would just stomp the dog out like he did that homeless guy's dog.

Freeze-Frame

Freeze-frame (freeze-frame) Freeze-frame (freeze-frame) Freeze-frame (freeze-frame) Freeze-frame, now freeze

let it grab my arm, bring it in close for a hug, then break it's neck. Dogs have good reaction time and pitbulls are really aggressive, so it's GOING to bite me somewhere on my body. Letting it bite my forearm/wrist will get my arm torn up yeah, but it won't kill me. I can then get in it close to control it and break it's neck.

Attached: 3623432.jpg (184x274, 23K)

Climb electric pole (more volts - more better) and have some fried dog.

WD-40.

This! Gouge his fucking eyes out. It'll let go.

Find a goose nest. Problem will be solved automagically.

At that moment I wanted to kill it no mater what. So I keep choking it till the dog had a knock out move, then stoped my legs lock went up, (all while my arms where keeping choking the dog) went inside my house and closed the door with my feet. I got into the floor again and pressed hard with all my life and after being sure it was unconscious I leave grabbed his skull and smashed it against the floor in a very short distance, I wasnt doing any harm but I was enjoying watching his nose and teeth go away and in his own blood. Choked him again hard. Went with the fucked only grab under my left arm and picked a knife with my right one.

Next thing was like pure drunkenness don't recall how many times I stabbed it but my hand got injured and all his guts went out. Including poop, stabedd from behind too including its eyes. When I pissing over its death body and finally grabbed a smaller knife and penetrqted its anus over and over again.

Went outside with it on my shoulders, the girl was no longer there. Went to their door and threw the fucker into their windows braking it. The girl was out in the sitting in the sofa crying looked up at me and I pointed her saying "next time it's gonna be you". I was leaving to my house and his dad went out, looked at him showed my right arm as if saying now what, faked a punch to his face to which he didn't respond and said "buy a poddle next you fucking disgrace". Turned 180 waiting for him to shout or punch me but it never happen. I was ready to lie to cops after coming back from the meeting if they were waiting there for me but it didn't happen either. Fuck I waited months for the death treat sue but it didnt happen either.

Last Christmas I was driving to the marker and saw the girl walking in the alley, pulled my window down and wished her a marry Christmas with the nicest smile possibly.

>they moved out around March

I weight 140 kilograms. Dog - 30 kilos max.
I can just take a sit or a jump

Stick this in its ass.

Attached: 18.jpg (1178x1600, 508K)

Get your reactive arm into its mouth. Deep and keep it at folded and tight, also use other hand to hold its mouth SHUT on your arm, lift the dog, kick hard and sharp where the abdomen meets their ribs dead center jabbing up just under the rib, kick repeatedly. Drop on top of them. Then move the hand holding it shut to their eye, push it out with your thumb gripping the head. Dogs one on one are dead meat in a close ground fight with a human. Stay on top at all costs, keep your neck, head and crotch away from its mouth. Get behind it, headlock it to death.

The first contact is critical. More than half a dogs attack is its tackle. They usually jump at the last second for it, once off the ground, they cannot change direction. Use this.

I've killed and subdued many attack dogs this way, the largest and worst one I took down was a great white Pyrenees, fucker had a real spiked nail collar and ambushed me in snow before I could get any weapons. I only made it because I got under the collar and took control, using the collar to strangle him.

>not noticing the blood
You blind faggot

Its just a fucking dog until it chews your pussy up

Use belt to cut oxygen to head.

Attached: lolkek.png (249x247, 90K)

>this
manchilds are so common here...

Attached: connected dogs and bike.webm (204x360, 439K)

Attached: 1554396350454.jpg (260x326, 33K)

>angry pitbull blahblahblah
Dogs love me cause I'm not a faggot op
that, or they show fear and run away

The scenario is it's bitten into your arm, no weapons, what do?

>2k19
>walking
Kek.

Easy shove my arm down its throat and choke it

that appears to be a boxer
their jaws are so short they're nothing to be afraid of, unless you're a pussy

Eyes mother fucker EYES!

explain to the dog that you are a beta male that poses no threat to him, dog will then give you the knot and pump a lot of sperm in your ass, he won't bite or kill you

Attached: swan raped by dog.webm (480x360, 1.58M)

As I've already said, males are such assholes

Make it bite a foot, remove the shoe, and see this motherfucker confused, and crash its head using gravity and my weight.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Oh, and take shoe back.

Fingers to eyes to get Jaws off, then grapple head and front paws for control

Dogs have a shit-ton of nerves in the nose. So nose and/or eyes

Piss on it. At least someone will take it and post on youtube

>Wait until the dog is relatively close to you
>Jump
>M. Bison stomp

you have a shit-ton of nerves at the tips of your fingers - if I'd want to kill you, it's there where I will attack

Attached: 1533261583562.jpg (566x530, 49K)

I keep cat shit in my pockets at all times for such an occasion. As soon as they start coming at me, I fling the poo. While they're distracted by the delicious feces, I make a run for it.

KEK!

Shove fist down ita throat cut off air supply. Its what i did when i was attacked by a rottweiler. I kept going until jt began to panic and tried to let go, I'll let it die.

Jam my thumb in his buttole now, that'll really piss him off

Attached: jam.jpg (273x184, 9K)

I see you are a man of culture
And I for such occasions keep negro cum inside of my wife!

Attached: 10inch BBC deep creamy.gif (191x300, 118K)

Since I'm not 12 or Eurocuck, I would shoot him with my 45.

Oh.. nigger or amerimutt then

Attached: 1525262793901.png (768x960, 885K)

>if I'd want
What third world toilet are you from, friend?

Attached: 113213242.jpg (400x400, 25K)

They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Attached: 1113115154321.jpg (529x769, 126K)

India - what, want to speak in my native language you uneducated toilet clogger?

child , grow the fuck up

>India
Pajeet detected. Toilet established: India

Attached: 1380143690726.png (609x664, 262K)

like you are in any position to talk shit

Attached: 1513813989805.png (1052x1137, 287K)

So you don't make shit for pay, haha. SoCal cop here, I know you guys get paid dirt, both City and County. Lots of you sure like to dress like us, though.

The penis envy that you guys have is kinda embarassing. We won a long time ago. It's time to move on user.

Bro you just mad we have toilets. Street pooper stfu.

If my hand is already in his mouth then shove my hand as far down his throat as possible. Eventually he chokes to death.

m'dick

Attached: 1558619826604.jpg (300x334, 12K)

Correct. We also gamble on when and where you or one of your buddies will get shot and killed next. Honestly.

Attached: 115654212.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Oh and Orange County is currently at 35:1 odds. So if you're there, nice job.

Attached: 1392676984461.jpg (283x255, 8K)

Policing isn't nearly as dangerous as it's made out to be in the news, man and as someone in public service you should know that. The tactical response to a threatened Officer is impressive dude. Shit I've been involved in several calls to help you guys and had to put down two dogs in my 15 years on the PD. Just like giving you guys shit because they start you at damn near minimum wage and dress you up like cops.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the guys in like South Gate or Compton have it pretty rough but I'm in Orange County, it's not bad here at all.

Don't be so mad, animal bro. It's all good.

But I am mad. I'm mad as hell. Hahahaha. At least you'r ein Orange County. Probably some Pelican Hill cop with a Bentley cruiser

Attached: 1413006956292.gif (206x196, 480K)

300 officers per resident

Attached: 1378473408835.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

But why be mad, animal bro? Outside of paystub hate, why? Shit, some of you guys are POST certified and PC 832 qualified, just go to night academy and join us.

Not quite but my unit is a 2015 Explorer with 48k miles on it and I'm already getting a new one in two weeks.

All in all, it's a damn good job to have for a better-off city.

take that cunts eyes out or stick hand up hes ass

Attached: 20181205_092515.jpg (400x400, 92K)

>theres nothing wrong with the breed
>my dogs are protective of my kids

Thats what they all say, then they end up in MaxFax and we get to clean the mess.

Attached: milddamage.jpg (720x479, 34K)

Things that never happened

Attached: 1.jpg (273x185, 7K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1190x760, 131K)

Youre exactly why the breed has a bad name. This dogs are backyard bred for their aggression and fighting skills. After the niggers get arrested the dog goes to a pound where it should be put down but nooooo people like you think 'its all about the trainer no such thing as a bad dog come fuck my wife please" and adopt the pieces of shit that eventually turn on you or your wifes kids.

So... pitbulls themselves aren't dangerous, they just attract shitty people?
I don't think that holds up.

im not rly mad brotato chip. hahaha this is /b

edgy fags aside, I believe the correct way is shoving your finger up it's asshole, if I remember correctly. Shuts em down or something. Let's be real here, most of us would be freaking the fuck out if something like that got on us.

Reach for the knob in his throat... grip, twist, rip their fucking throat out. Dead dog faster than pushing in their eyes. Deal with the locked jaw afterwards.

The breed has a bad name because its a shit tier breed for shit tier people. They earned their reputation as bad dogs.

6/10 nice read