Would you marry a western woman?

Would you marry a western woman?

Attached: sum up women jjjj.png (792x528, 945K)

Sure. Better than any dried up skag from the mid east or other "conservative" region.

>using condoms
Lel

how about an asian?

122 showing? How long would it take to go through that many partners?? I mean, even for a hot chick it'd take a year at least right? Lets say it would take nine months to do three parterns per week..so imagine those oldest used condoms have been hung up for months and months? Wouldn't that smell awful???

An Asian girl raised in the west with western values? Sure. Otherwise keep that old world bullshit in the old world where it belongs.

>Wouldn't that smell awful???
imagine if she did anal sex with all of them

>raised in the west with western values
What do you like better in those values?

Middle east has got some beauties that know their place. Lot of westernised hoes too though

Cuck McGee

>Lot of westernised hoes too though
you mean a vast tiny minorty ?

Eww no. Prenups are the only condition in which i would marry some western amazonian creature. The best girls are ones who have traditional values, they might be batshit crazy but they know and accept their role in their life instead of trying to be something they are not.

and how many of these girls remain in the west?

Nope. I married a Vietnamese girl from Vietnam.

I'm not a social conservative and I find women who are off-putting. The fact that my wife fucked a lot of guys before me isn't a problem, it a bonus because she knows her way around a dick and is cool to try new things. If I die today there's not a lot left on my bucket list. My wife arranges 3somes, is into most kinky stuff and if there's something she's not into she's good with me hooking up with someone who is. Is a "traditional" woman going to let you fuck her friend then eat the load out of her?

I'm focusing on sex because OP's pic is obviously implying that Western women are sluts and that's somehow bad. In my experience the only guys who are obsessed with finding "pure" women are losers with no self confidence who worry they can't measure up. That's why they want virgins.

And how is it working so far? Tell me about your lifestyle and how it works daily please user

so you're basically looking for a sex partner, not a wife to marry and raise a family with

Very few probably, but I dont mind traveling or finding a mail order bride.

Eh, you can find both hoes and respectable women as in every other country

>finding a mail order bride
what on earth is this,?

Was lady diana a respectable woman? you see how it ended right?

nope

If those pictures are in order, she went through 145 white bois and finally stopped on a black man. Her search for satisfaction is finally over.

I don't plan on getting married.

Attached: 3.jpg (496x305, 49K)

She actually got aids and by law can't have sex anymore.

I would say /thread but I'm a faggot

Actually really great. Granted her parents wern't all too thrilled with me at first, but after their other kids got married, it turned out they ended up liking me the best.

As for the day top day, its a great interaction, we have kids. Do we have arguments, sure, but mainly stupid shit that we get past. She has a great personality and is funny. What do I see in her that I fell in love with that I could not find in a western girl?

Easy, class. She actually acts like a lady, dresses like a lady. Shes not full of herself. Western girls are too fucking materialistic and self centered. At least the ones I have dated and or encountered.

It can be interpreted both ways I assume. I love modern art.

discounting the importance of sex in a relationship is highest level fedora and forever virgin status, get fuckin real

Hopefully the girl in the pic adopts many cats to keep her warm for when she hopefully drinks herself to death.

Attached: 75e489d0f3097fde5bb3698ae2a25677.jpg (236x275, 11K)

so you're just looking for sex, not marriage

Obviously you didn't read my full post because I explained why I focused on sex.

Clearly if you're going marry someone sex is only part of the equation. So, since you asked, here are other things I like that you don't often find in "traditional" women:

-I like self confidence.
-I like someone with her own opinions who will speak her mind.
-I like someone who is intelligent and educated. I would never even consider marrying someone without a university/college education. Ever notice how nations where women aren't educated tend to be shithole economic disasters?
-I'm not religious and I'm not interested in a partner who is.
-I'm interested in someone who is independent and is not controlled by her family. If you're 30 and your mom still runs your life you're a failure in my eyes (male or female).

No, you don't get "satisfied" once and quit sex.

eeyikes

I was thinking about this same thing. I'm early 30's and recently out of a divorce. I was in a relationship throughout my 20's and never man-whored so I kinda regret not getting that experience while I was younger, so I'm doing it now. I'm in a conservative state but there seems to be a huge generation gap. Most girls my age or older are more traditional and socially conservative. Almost every girl younger than me is the opposite and very much less inhibited in the bedroom. I'd much rather take a less inhibited person who can fulfill my fantasies and experiment with me rather than a trade one.

This goes for whether I'm dating regularly or looking to settle down. After my marriage I see how important sex is and if the sex life is not satisfying its not really worth it.

Not the user you're responding to but going forward for me, after my marriage to a trad girl and all the mediocre sex it entailed, I would say that rather one is looking for a casual thing or a serious relationship to start a family, men would do well to find sexual compatability first and then personality traits that you desire. Nothing wrong with having a sexually uninhibited woman raising your children. At least, I don't see a downside

Salvation, friend.

>I would never even consider marrying someone without a university/college education.
What country are you in? Because here in the states higher education is way overrated. I knew many people in high school who were dumbasses then, and they're still the same brain dead retards after they got their degrees. Higher education doesn't really seem to change the vast majority of people who go, except for the small subsection of folks who had thentelligence potential before they ever went. This goes tenfold for the women here. They might actually come out stupider in some cases

Community college doesn’t count.

Got a source for this?

This pretty much, I've dated girls with no ambition, education etc. before and it was a chore to communicate with them in a way I found interesting. Can educated university women be independent and opinionated to the point that they're obnoxious? Sure, but that goes for everyone, if someone is a cunt to deal with, that'll be the case no matter what. I'm lucky to have a partner that is far more educated in biochem than I am, but isn't arrogant or bitchy and I find her legitimately great to be around, you really want someone who you can get along with and shares your values system/ambitions. You don't have to date a slut/bitch to achieve this.

Maybe if you're talking about arts degrees, but I went to school for geophysics and then went into law and my girlfriend went into med, and she sure as shit isn't "stupider" than before she went in, as you put it. If someone just went to uni to check a life goal box then sure, they may derive nothing substantial from it, but most people who work hard at school to get into a field they're interested in and keep their heads down come out more intelligent than the average member of society by a long shot.

No.

Art is good example, but I was thinking about my friends with business or economics or engineering or nursing degrees. They wind up with jobs in their fields, and I sure hope their educated in their field, but they hardly come out any more enlighten than when they went in. And that was my point. Being educated in your field doesn't seem like an attractive quality in the same way being an intelligent or "enlightened" individual is when it comes to spending your life with them, so its hard to draw the line at having a degree.

Law, or an actual med PhD I would hope is quite different. Although, that said, my ex's best friend was an attorney and she was dumb as a box of rocks, so lots of dumbasses come out of law school just as retarded as they went in

I'm talking about my friends who went to university. See

I'm in Canada. I value education in a spouse because it's a compatibility issue and I doubt I'd share a lot of interests with someone who isn't educated.

I can understand that, but would you marry a western woman?

wow what the fuck kind of room is that lmfao

your mum's