Confession thread

confession thread

Attached: iiiii.png (231x218, 6K)

This thread will die!!
God bless everyone

I never seed

since no one else will i will,

was together with this one girl, told her i deleted her nudes from when we were underaged and dating, i didn't. still have them

I sucked off a stranger in his car last night

I hate traps and gays. But lesbians are ok.

I hate my gf, found out last week that she sucked off some Turkish guy on holiday when she was drunk and 14, after only knowing him for that day, then never meeting him again. It took me 2 months for me to ask her out, and 2 more for her to accept. I've realised some things.
>If a chad had asked her out, we would not be going out
>I am not particularly special to her if she goes that far with a stranger but nothing like that for me until 6 months into a relationship.
I felt like I was cucked before I even started going out with her.

oof thats messed up man, F

I'm in love with my cousin. Thankfully, we're not biologically related, so I feel a little less shitty about it.

I just can't stop fapping and cumming in my pants, i try really hard, really, i'm out of anything to wear, everything stinks like rotten milk

I'm about five thousand words into a short college romance story.
I'm absolutely disgusted by race mixing and the physical act of gay sex. I'd never admit it to anyone, but even thinking about either makes my skin crawl.
I have a huge fetish for NFL cheerleaders. I have gigabytes of photos/videos saved on my hard drive, some of which I took myself

Attached: 1558818260550.png (1571x963, 124K)

I hate women.

how come?

Ever talk to them?

based

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

A good portion of young women are basically just entitled niggers that just want free shit for having a cunt absolute shit "personalities" and amoral backstabbing tendencies that cut to the bone loyal a whore with two cunts.

Please as a warning to humanity do not breed with these useless wenches and let them die sad old spinters with 40 billlion cats and a bottle of Vodka.

ain't that the truth

If Christ had thrown a brick perhaps we might not be in this mess don't let me vote in an Islamic theocracy for the sake of human please for the love of Christ women act like human beings for more than 10 seconds a day you useless whores.

update to my first confession tho
she was a whore who fucked around with everyone and wanted me to take her virginity so i did, then she blamed me for it.

Mom, I was the one that broke your Ipad by accident in 2012.

post and age?

My baloney has a first name

we dated a long while ago, we were 15.
don't really dare to post anything cuz she might see this so

Yes and 1 of them is really helpful to me .

I'm ghosting a someone I used to think of as a friend because he's trying to get me to use my military benefits to his advantage.

some women are alright, but the rest. Oh god. Braindead whores

I have a cuckold fetish and it honestly makes me sick. In my day to day life the thought repulses me until I get hard. Whenever I cum after fantasizing about something related to cuckolding the shame actually gets me in a shitty mood. I'd never want it to be brought into reality. I'm with my gf for five years and I'd never even dream of telling her. I'm trying to stop thinking about shit like that but every now and then it happens and I feel like a fucking weasel haha

It's best you don't post the pics. Don't want a prison sentence do you?

i mean, if you're not fucked up then if you jerk off to some fucked up shit you feel kind of bad about it after

think about some other shit, find a different kink, try it out with your gf lol

(:

i kind of feel bad about it but at the same time i really don't. that slut can only blame herself, but tries to blame me for having sex with her. ggwp

Ok post your "absolutely 100% 18 year old" ex-girlfriend's nudes then.

thing is, we dated and stopped dating at 15. And she knows about Yea Forums. I ain't taking any risks

got a lot more of the same stuff tho, that i have saved, finna get arrested some day i swear

last night i fucked and fingered a girl with herpes. i was wearing a condom. chances i have herpes now? how soon could symptoms start?

You have to understand that most people are so prideful that they would rather die than admit their actions are their own faults. Sometimes learning to accept they're in the wrong is the hardest pill to swallow. As far as you go though, you didn't force her to fuck anyone. You shouldn't blame yourself at all.

and thank you for the uplifting speech. it's just that she made her parents think that too and it just disturbs me how people can be like that

Sometimes people do some crazy mental gymnastics when they're unhappy with the way they are. Have you tried talking to her about it?

she cut me out of her life fully. she called me disgusting and fucked off

Honestly I wouldn't spend time being upset about it. Some people are just like that.

going to, still not trying to get arrested, still not deleting that shit

Attached: 1521791746.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Guilty

i mean i could post some other shit, lol hold up

and age?

I actually am the opposite, same-race fucking often seems fucking vomituous to me because they often look like they could be siblings or related. Like white on white fucking looks like cousin fucking to me

I only ever really jack off to shit like that if I'm coked up or drunk to be fair, still fucking weird though. Just something I have to accept I suppose man. Hahaha, I think I'd rather kill myself being honest

Used to let my 11 year old sister jerk me off when I was 14, she initiated it but I still should’ve had the balls to tell her to stop, we eventually moved onto oral and my dumb horny 14yo ass was to stupid to stop. Now my relationship with my sister is ruined

i hate niggers and goatfucking sandniggers

Attached: 1552735718031.jpg (500x375, 58K)

did she swallow your load?

Normally I try helping people out in these threads by letting them vent abd giving advice but I have nothing for that. Ya done fucked up. I'm gonna see if I can think this one through. Are you trying to salvage your relationship with her?

here we have some fucked shit, enjoy

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-202147.png (1440x2560, 1.12M)

That's sad user. I have had the exact opposite outcome to a very similar experience. My sister and I have a great, loving relationship as adults and we messed around from early teens well into our 20's.

You damn heathens can't just behave. This is a Christian thread.

i've never had an intimate experience with anybody.
i literally can't stop thinking about it no matter how hard i try. it's driving me fucking crazy

I drove my uncle's manual tranny car by floating gears,only pressed the clutch to launch

how old are you?

how does one behave? by going to bed at a reasonable time?

Depression has set in ever since I broke up with my gf, I spend my days napping and doing nothing on the pc. I can't stop thinking about putting a rope around my neck.

Nope, she never really gave me a full on BJ, it was mostly just her curiously licking/kissing
Yeah, I want to try and I’m not 100% sure it’s because of this and I’d live to try and salvage it but she’s really hostile in any conversation with me
Glad it worked out better for you

im 18

Same. Best you can do is distract yourself by getting to know people, build a social network, sho interest in others and then become intimate with them. The hard part of doing that is finding the courage, and navigating the conversation. Sadly, being social is like lifting weights. The best way to get good at it is learn proper form then just do it more.

That, and being polite to other anons.

Just do an Elliot Rodgers

I tried to rape my cousin last night and kinda told a friend about it. I want to not see anyone more and fuck off to another city

Go on a nice walk on a sunny day. Try new things. It wont get rid of your depression but you might distract yourself enough to forget about it.

I'll give it a chance. Enjoy the rest of your day/night, user.

im a mormon

got her pregnant 3 times last year, i couldnt help myself i had to finish off inside her all the time. she had a total of 3 abortions. we went 50/50 on all 3 and neither of our families know about it.

Attached: 84F8E39C-64D0-4D71-BA33-7B2088E05539.jpg (750x934, 93K)

oh, uglyfag cuz i'm guessing you're a dude. If you actually want a sexual relationship you have to actually be social with the girl of interest. Be straighforward, not that hard

You have a nice day/night too, user.

You could try talking about it with her but honestly I have no clue where to go with that conversation. The whole incest thing is alien to me

An hero if that falls through, ya absolute failure of a human being.

Holy fuck this is the most incel fucking confession thread ever.

I love woman with cocks

Noooooo...!

uh oh
you'll get through it young 12 year old

No faggot, they are people. Quit pretending like women are some mysterious creature. You’re an incel faggot - that’s what’s wrong here - not women.
Women are great. You should try having sex with them and not being an incel faggot that blames women because you’re too beta to get a girlfriend.

An old school friend offered me a cheap room to rent and I accepted, then found out he was bisexual and actually only wanted me there because he was interested in me sexually.

I was young enough to agree to 'experiment' and sucked his cock. All I got from it was jaw ache and a mouthful of slimy hot cum. It was disgusting. I tried to forget about it but he pestered me for weeks, then started hinting that he'd tell our friends about it, which he knew terrified me.

Long story short I gave him at least a blowjob every week for a year, and he fucked me up the ass four times. Once he came home drunk from fucking some girl he was seeing and got me to suck her pussy juice off his dick. That was the closest I got to a girl in that year.

>goatfucking sandniggers

So , if there is a sand nigger that didnt goat fuck , maybe because he cut his dick off before he could fuck a goat in an aciddent he is ok in your book/

got it

You should #metoo him

What if the sandnigger got fucked by the goat? Is that a grey area?

Yea it’s not something I want brought up haha, I’d live to just forget and move on

I diagnose you with gay

Attached: Gay.png (500x471, 580K)

>woman with cocks

oxymoron

>publicly confess another dude fucked my asshole

Uhh no thanks

That's dark hahaha, fuck that.

Men respond to how a woman looks, women respond to how other men treat a man. Go out with a couple guys who are respect you and you will be attractive as fuck.

gotta be alpha

Am guy, have given older brother 3 blowjobs, AMA.

how did that start?

He didnt say all of them.

We can agree or disagree on the % but some women are like that.

i whould call it ”a good chunk” but some are like that.

Negative. You got to have wingmen. Every woman in the bar/club is waiting for someone to fuck the dog shit out of that pussy.
You don’t even have to be attractive. Just joke a little and have your friends treat you well. That’s all it takes.

You're supposed to say how he pressured you into sex and raped you. That's the idea.

I thought they respond to personality traights like: Dominant , Submisive , nerdy , etc.

i mean yeah, sure. that's how women notice you. if you approach them though you have to give them something to go on. be straight forward, kind of

It’s generalization about people he’s frightened of. Same bigoted shit. Be a man and fuck one and you’ll stop being such a little bitch incel.

Nah man, they want the “best” of the group and they take cues from the other males as to which one is dominant.

The problem with you faggots is that you always try to compete with your friends which makes you all look like betas.
Wingmen. I’m telling you. Or be a lossless 40 year old virgin - your choice.

I want to die but not to got to hell

As a social experiment, before you go out choose one dude in your group of friends and decide to give him attention when he talks, laugh at his jokes and complement him.

See what happens.

Worst case scenario: you proved me wrong.

When I was 16 I touched my 10 year old niece to feel what it was like
Forgive me father for I have sinned

There is no hell, it’s just game over.
You shouldn’t kill yourself because there’s no heaven. It’s just game over.

Except all the people you love will be totally and forever broken because of what you’ve done.

So yeah, no.

What race are you? Personally I'm just wondering, not trying to make it racial in the sense of slur throwing unless it's all cash, but eh, just as long as you don't put yourself in a position where you'd get fired, I'd say it's all good. Interracial does seem like it could cause problems but I'm not scientist so go figure

Confession: I'm on Yea Forums

Need I say more?

I'm really sure there's hell. But whatever, I don't want to see my family anymore, never.

Enjoy your STD
Think twice before blowing strangers

We were drunk at a party, came home and sat on the couch, he had flashed his dick on omegle at the party and I saw it, soft he was about 4-5 inches. We shared a bedroom as well, I had heard him masturbating plenty of times and once I got close to touching it while he was asleep.

Anyway, sitting on the couch I asked if I could see it again, he said sure and pulled his pants and underwear down, he was already hard, 8 inches but not very thick. I asked if I could touch it, again he said sure, I knelt in front of him and, grabbed a hold and started jerking him, I asked if I could suck it, he put his phone down and said yeah.

We're both uncut and so I did exactly what I would have wanted, swirled my tongue around the foreskin, normal sucking, sucking his balls, he came in my mouth, we went upstairs to bed.

He started masturbating about 2 minutes after he got into bed, I asked if he wanted help with that, he said yeah, I went over and knelt beside his bed, found his dick in the dark and started sucking, I swallowed again.

Later on I woke up with him sitting on my chest and his dick in my mouth, I sucked again, deepthroated too and swallowed once more.

That was it.

F my man.

after this girl dumped me, i couldn’t get over her, i kept harassing her over and over asking if there was a slight morsel of a chance we could get back together, i then looked at her instagram and looked at her following, found the area she loved, never did anything but the name of the town is burnt into my head and i can’t forget it. i stalked and harassed her until she blocked me, and i want to apologise but can’t. i’m a cunt

also masturbation

>gf
>before even started going out with her
You blew it moron

obsession and block before you are able to show you know you did something wrong. Oh, that has happened to me multiple times. Fun.

I only found out after we started dating.

or the fact, in a room of 3 people, 2 female, masturbated in public, under a blanket while watching a film together, i am sorry lord for everything i have done i am a terrible person

Thats one fertile bitch, got any more?