Blacked threads are obviously by bots so why aren't they banned?

blacked threads are obviously by bots so why aren't they banned?

Attached: dont run with knifes.webm (720x480, 1.46M)

WHAT THE FUCK

ok, you've banned 1/12,596 IPs from the bots' pool that refreshes to 12,596 different IPs every 24 hours.
What have you accomplished?

Because the cunty mods would rather sit on their asses and do nothing

Because Yea Forums has no rules.

This video makes my dick diamonds

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

why not ban the 5 same pictures they use? why not do a filter like they do with the word S O Y

Actually, they are paid posts. You can pay advertisement companies to make social media posts, and as long as they aren't breaking a rule, they are considered legit by mods.

The Belle Delphine posts are all ads also.

They're useless posts. Not even really bait, they just take up room where other random threads could be.

>The Belle Delphine posts are all ads also.
for who?

nyannyancosplay… d-uh

They could range ban or isp ban and stop it easily. They pay for permission to spam ads, it's that simple

call me dumb but I highly doubt that bitch has even heard of an image board let alone cares

Fucking retard

It's her key target audience for fucks sake. Where else will they find and endless supply of lonely socially inept males with disposable income?

reddit and instagram

Because they're not bots. You can blame bots, Jews, Russians all you want but the truth is white people are inclined to have fetishes and a lot of them are obsessed with black cocks. That's just the truth.

yeah a constant stream of nigger loves thats realistic

Attached: sid.jpg (900x1200, 294K)

its not bots, its every black person that uses Yea Forums that posts it. They are trying to socially engineer white women into thinking they have big dicks as well as to segregate and coach white women into not dating white women in order to genocide our race, when in reality most niggers have small dicks.

What about the constant stream of fur, trap, Asian, foot, brown, beast, etc threads. Those bots too? White people have a lot of kinks. You just look like a broken ego loser in denial about reality by denying it.

Attached: 1558881826761.webm (406x718, 1.99M)

well those are minimal and 10x higher quality than blacked threads

Well that's gay all around

Everyday in minimal? OK.

minimal in content. using 5 of the same words and the same picture of the nigger body builder

my sweet summer child