>2019
>Wanting to have kids or get married
Why?

Attached: women-happier-no-kids.jpg (653x547, 262K)

Die alone as a Darwinian failure, your genetic line extinguished by selfish laziness. No one cares.

>Being alone is a bad thing
>Having money
>Being able to fuck whoever you want without drama
>No kids to annoy you 24/7 and drain your bank

What a sick burn

Wait until the one on the right gets a poor fuck to marry her and have children, and the rest either excomunicate her, or make up excuses to do the same.

Getting married and having children isn't something you do to be happy, you do it because your GF's bio clock started ringing it's first alarms, and she'll dump you otherwise.

Stay strong, screw your GF, find a younger woman with time to waste.

>>Being able to fuck whoever you want
That's some very hopeful thinking, user.

imo this only applies up to their early/late 30s.
Yes, while you're young and so are your friends, you're usually happier just fucking around doing whatever, but after a while your friends get families and have less time for you, and you're left kind of alone.
Unless you have an extended family that you're really close with, in which case, not having children might not be the worst, since you can be the cool aunt and in essence have the joy of having a close family, and the joy of being independent.

The financial benefit of a dual income is undeniable. Just make sure you find someone you get along with instead of just a good fuck.

The one on the far right is the only one that's fuckable. The far left is obviously a femnaziand the other two look like huge cum dumpsters.

>Women
>Working
Pick one. Also, when there's kids, they become stay at home moms and you owe them half of your shit if you ever get divorced because of that.

Who the fuck cares about a genetic line, it means nothing.

>be me
>met the love of my life in 2010
>hot and kinky
>be 2019
>she's now fat, 3 kids and does nothing
>barely ever have sex and it's just a 5 minute hump session while she looks at her phone

this is my life now

>Fell for the marriage meme
THat's what you get

Lol this Paul Dolan has been cucked beyond imagination

If the pic is related and that's the girls he's used to meeting then I understand why.

bruh if you cant give her enough pleasure such that she's on her fucking phone
>kys

t. someone who's not married

Don't get married retard.

>happiness expert
kek
People have been trying to figure out well-being for centuries.

Why the hell did you have three kids? Wasnt one enough?

Alcohol. Makes you forget to wear a condom. Got snipped after kid #3 for $700.

Should start making comments about her weight if she's that big. Maybe she'll figure it out

Attached: jewmedia.jpg (960x970, 109K)

To be fair most women (and men, for that matter) are pretty fucking stupid and don't know what they want 90% of the time.

That being said, I think most people should not breed and that civilization has veered in a pretty regrettable direction, so a soft (or hard?) reset would be very welcome at this point.

try pulling out, dipshit

This works for women until they're in their 30s. They'll still be able to get laid, but not with whoever they want (whereas men in their 30s get to choose).

>>Being alone is a bad thing
>simply put yeah , we arnt built this way , pretend to be alpha all you like but the reality is lifes boring and pointless without anyone else in it .
>>Having money
Get to fuck .... your walking coin because you dont have kids ....please
>>Being able to fuck whoever you want without drama
Yeah that happens , You say no kiddies for me and it greases panties like nothing else no wait it means your a self absorbed selfish cunt women wont turn there back on fast enough

>>No kids to annoy you 24/7 and drain your bank
News flash , you grow up when you are in your 90`s , there like having a best mate around or on call but forever . They give a shit and think the world of you . You are the fun , superman and the person to spoil always ,,,, but then you havnt had kids so your talking out your ass even making out you have half a clue

ehm, by that time most people have a partner or will be married
all what will be left is losers and single dads...yay
sounds lovely

so not only can they be whores, but whore around with the bottem of the barrel

Yet females tend to suicide at 30 with no kids whys that

Thats a lie. Almost all women want kids. Few dont almost everyone of them has had very bad things happen to them in life they never got over. Why does almost all women have kids? To trap a man? No they want the kid. Along with the kid they can brain wash it, force a man into payments, and so much more fun. Like foodstamps.

bad bait, using liberal posts

sage

Call me sus if you want, but i want to marry and have children because i like the idea of raising a family and doing shit with my family. I want a wife and children to take care of because i feel that i'm better when i take care of others.

>you must date people your age
Were you dropped as a child? When was the last time you saw a man past 35 chase after women their age just for sex?

Young. Chicks. Dig. Older. Dudes.

Plow season for guys that weren't the most sought after in high school and college starts at 28, because by then the stupid ass chads have gotten trapped by some slut, or they've turned into slobs with dead end jobs.
Granted, you have to look at least ok, and not dress like you work in a call center.

It's been like that forever. That's why marriage is so binding.
Everyone knows that having children is utter shit, but we need to be forced into it in order to continue to propagate the species.Humans figured this out in the past and so instituted harsh solutions.
We've abandoned our traditions and so we need to find new solutions to these problems.