People who've seen the deep web, I want you to give me stories of the weirdest or darkest shit you've seen

people who've seen the deep web, I want you to give me stories of the weirdest or darkest shit you've seen

i realize 90% of it will probably be lies but i don't care, just tell me

Attached: 91d6d0cc4ed117a62f37c70d97e1a077_original.jpg (1552x873, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A
wwwwwwwww.jodi.org/
youtu.be/eTLTXDHrgtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys talking about the exact dosage they need to drug women.

No face no fap. About captain planet.

cheese pizza, I got PTSD from that shit

Theres mostly cp,
Drug deals,
Rape vids and specialized sex fetishes,
Crypto currency deals,and scam sites.
Things like red rooms,
Snuff films ,
And ritual baby rapes ,
Are extremely well hidden and very hard to find by someone who is just randomly searching for them.

In case anyone in this thread hasn't heard this, the dark web isn't 100% anonymous. Approx ~decade ago a study found that they can track requests and eventually identify the source IP. The longer you are on, the more likely you are to be identified. Also, all of the original nodes are US Military servers.

are the rape vids behind paywalls..?

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A

thats why I have a vpn on my router, on my pc and on my virtual box that I use to browse the web

Lol thinking vpns work there are plenty of cases of them turning over stuff too

It's honestly not all that. The hacking and exploit trading sites are pretty interesting. Lots of scam sites promising red rooms and live Gore etc.

Thats right anonpp

Then why the fuck did it take YEARs before the silkroad dude got busted, and why was it through him being a moron on public forums.

This

You can find more cp and OG gore on discord that in an .onion
Tbh the .onions are overated mostly just scams so.... yeah thats it, you can make a tonshit of money tho, make a fake library and a few scam pages and you'll getcrich

It's called 'building a case.

I have been to the source. It's just the NSA

Attached: Neo.jpg (750x500, 48K)

>You can find more cp and OG gore on discord that in an .onion

wtf?

Fucking nerds, pimples and shit

Attached: image.png (391x329, 154K)

Human experimentation,
"Adopt a kid"
A woman selling legit cookies.

I saw a vid of a guy skull fucking a bloody corpse. It was rather disturbing.

good luck, he's behind 7 proxies

the last thing I remembered before the silk road was demolished was the children's farms

door closed people begging money with their crypto wallet nice pic from microsoft employee they like unicorns. it's lame down there you can already get everything from the web by bypassing security.

back in 2015 the amount of CP sites overwelmed the regular content it was fuckin weird.

Nah I don't think so

I don't know how to use Tor but I think it's much harder to find a discord full with CP.
Nobody will share and nobody can join. So how you will find a cp-discord channel?
But everybody know where to find CP - darknet

*he trolls u*

What is darknet?

nothing

Attached: whatthe.png (1159x633, 175K)

I saw some scary Broken links that didn't do shit and a bunch of pages that didn't load oooh spoooooooOOOky so epic hacker

Most of the time yes

Deepweb /darknet is the same and we call it darknet in Europa

Attached: hellis.png (1033x657, 328K)

I watched this chick devour a live kitten while getting fucked. She did it for 50 bucks.

Anybody got the .onion for the secret wiki?

>boomer lost his way from redddit

I recently went on the deep/dark web and within 20mins concluded it fucking sucks

your mom

Once found a slowmo vid of a girl's (*cp) vagina getting blown up with a large firework. Saw her die slowly. Bad mindfucks. Took 15 minutes to stop twitching.

circa 1997, at rotten.com

also,

wwwwwwwww.jodi.org/

enjoy your stay at wwwwwwwww.jodi.org/

go to imagefap.com and search for lolita
4th find

its not 'illegal' to go on the dark web. some of the sites on there are literal dumps of books page for page. its illegal to view the cp, rape etc. in theory, anything that doesnt show up on a google search (ie: 1400012649275) will give you no results but it has a meaning which will give you a considerable amount of information.

Everything has been nuked in the past year of so. There's nothing there anymore. There's still some vanilla cp there.

it's mostly fed honeypots for cp. the rest is everyone looking for gibs for stolen CC accounts and drugs. To find any of the fringe fetishes you need to take extreme caution. The party van will be at your house otherwise.

Attached: 1557947471233.gif (1080x974, 1.22M)

youtu.be/eTLTXDHrgtw

Be Nice To Canada

signed,

duke zuur

aka thenumeralzero

Attached: goingon.png (1245x636, 488K)

mine's better

youtu.be/eTLTXDHrgtw

9 Ws

wwwwwwwww.jodi.org/

Theres a page dedicated to girls who enjoy getting raped, set up rapes etc. I participated twice. One woman was at a bachelorette party and I jumped her walking home, the second one genuinely fought me and I'm really positive I got her pregnant I stalked her FB and she had a kid 8 and a half months after I did it.

That is to hot for words

are they farming children or are the children farming?

Attached: idont.png (970x637, 392K)

lol its as bad as the regular net. the weirdest thing i probably saw was a bid war for a 15 year old girl. besides that, its like Yea Forums but with a market. get a good anti virus, a vpn, and just download the browser. as long as youre not interacting, its harmless. just browse the silk road and other sites.

This never gets old. Audibly kekked, user. Thank you

Attached: 5777336071.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

bought 12 bitcoin (~$650 at the time) to buy some cocaine off the dark web years ago but got sketched out by the seller telling me it would arrive in a Cheerios box and cancelled the order.
Now I have $100,000. No cocaine though.

Its a trick

It's not the dark net BUT

The Hive and Rhodium are my favourite websites that are not common. Wish I knew about them pre 2004

Necropheliac website, wild stuff man

Faggot

I found a supposed red room. It was behind a pay wall so I wasn't going to go any further.

Same. I was so tempted.

Omg how did you know. Queen iconic. Oh my gosh. Legend, can I Grindr you.

Seen dedicated CP community's and yeah most cp are on discords I report lots of them

fun fact: The government is the largest distributor of CP on the net

what is a red room

That and Snapchat

Murder livestream

What the fuck jesus

Was she hot?

not exactly
deepweb is much more than the darknet, its just sites that arent indexed and "seen" by google and other engines
even facebook is 95% deepweb, because you cannot access most of the site without specifically being granted access to it (like posts and status updates from people you arent friends with. you will never find them on google either, because search engines can't see those)

the darknet is generally referred to as the TOR (.onion) based internet which cannot possibly be accessed by normal internet browsers

a lot of people (regardless of europe or not) use the term interchangeably, when they actually mean the darknet every time

And who owns the VPN?
Dipshit.
Thinking you're secure is how you get complacent fuck up and get caught

Supreme fagotry

A lot of what appears to be scam sites asking for bitcoins to subscribe. It's shit.

Triggered the faggot boomer

Attached: 1558896679164.jpg (556x561, 15K)

kek that's so awesome dude

Attached: 1550577069333.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Thanks for the information buddy

>not using masking as your neighbors IP address

Attached: 1556688290548.jpg (750x750, 65K)

very nice dodge gg

Not as creepy as you think. Its namely markets. The rest are just dead forums, old wikis, a few "cultist" website most of which are just there to add to the "spoogy" vibe, a small of chunk of CP most of which are honeypots, things of this nature. Its more being than the clearnet if you dont have an onion directory. No, red rooms do not exist. As of now, streaming is near impossible on any sort of platform. The data transfer between nodes is fucking unbearably slow as it is. Youll be lucky if you even stream videos and youll have to go through extra hoops if you want to download and view it, especially if its illegal content. Automatically, you should let everything you heard about it on youtube go to rest. Hitmen are barely prevelant, as stated before, honeypots. "Mystery boxes" you can buy online dont exist. There is no market for selling a box with random shit in it. So forth and so forth.

More boring than clear web*
Also, self check

There was one CP vid I saw. Cute blonde about 12yo gave her brother a quick blowie before running out, he made her come back & do more, but then it cut out. She looked just like my next door neighbor so I went to the next vid and it was some dude clearly in his 30s behind someone looking rather small... he then flipped this kid over toward the camera and started wedging his cock into this crying toddler he was holding with one hand. I fuckin noped right the fuck out and never went back. It was like 15 years ago and I still can't flush the image out of my head. Thanks a lot internet.

What i dont get is that people seem to think its full to the brim with CP when in reality most CP is on the clearnet. Also, thee reason that tip of the iceberg picture roaming the interwebs claims that "90% of the internet is on the dark web" is because thats where pages go to die. They are no longer listed by a search engine.

Attached: 2748508634.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

there's more weird shit here than on the "deep web", everyone else is just a larping faggot

thanks for the quality reply, dick

>muh red rooms
>muh scary hitmen
>muh fetishes
>muh ritualistic cultist sites
Yawn

>replying to bots