So am I crazy to want to marry a girl whose career options will be limited to retail/warehouse/manual labor jobs while...

So am I crazy to want to marry a girl whose career options will be limited to retail/warehouse/manual labor jobs while I'm finishing up my CPA?

Attached: 1557816980060.jpg (520x693, 107K)

Her main job in life is to make sure your children aren't morons, so no. Let her work some until she has kids and you have established a good career path.

Yes get a prenup

Yes

Well, a few follow-up questions.

Do you two plan to have kids?
Is a large income important enough to wait for a higher income partner?
Do you have a plan in place to compensate, if and when money might run tight?

MG ?

If you're rich yeah. If you're poor don't marry anyone faggot and use protection EVERY TIME you have sex.

>Do you two plan to have kids?
Isn't that why people get married

Not really. Just ask any blackards

"So am I crazy to want to marry "
Yes.

Hey random question here user, what was the name of this one? Only got winters tho.

thats a trap

>So am I crazy to want to marry a girl

YES

...Yes dumbass. I've worked in a factory and I'm telling you now, literally no one in a factory has a future worth living. Including me.

CPA & business owner here.
I’ve dated girls all over the education/intelligence spectrum. I dated both an MD and a waitress for most of last year.
At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a wife & potential mother - you just need to find a girl with good morals you respect, like, and get along with with.

Even fucking white trash and retards can be fun, but don’t take them seriously and use condoms so you don’t get trapped.

It honestly doesn't matter what profession they're in. I've met respectable women who did shitty jobs and absolute fucking retards in positions they shouldn't have. My last job was a Senior Web Developer. The project manager was a fucking blonde retard who could barely work her iPhone but was in charge of project management for a company. She was one of the dumbest women I'd ever met and I can't imagine how many cocks she took to get her position.

Women are total retards in whatever they do.

Fun scenario

>Be me
>Wake up to a ton of emails, her freaking out
>user, I think something's wrong with client's website, it's showing up all white when I go to it
>FFS
>Investigate
>The entire database was deleted
>No backup, nothing remains even on the server side
>She eventually told me she wanted to change something on the site because she thought it would look better and logged into the backend but couldn't figure out how to change it so found a button labeled PhpMyAdmin and thought that would help her
>Literally no way to restore this site since she somehow deleted not only a DB but the fucking backup too
>Boss blames me because I had an attitude and says I'm not a team player
>This was my life for 2 years

You're crazy to want to get married.

My wife is doing housekeeping in one of my hotels. She likes it and everyones happy

/THREAD

Sounds about right. Knew a blonde account manager from Canada who fucked up client's financial records all the time and cost the company a lot of money. Speaking out against her meant you were a sexist who hated women.

the issue is men honestly.

Men find women attractive on a biological level and that corrupts logical decisions about them. Work is logical.

Kek she's fucking guests.

>tfw at factory maintenance job right now and read this

Unless you get a cushy corporate job with a fat check, you can't afford that.

Most of the people who get hired in are degenerate trash from ghettos and usually don't even last a week. That or old useless people who are too slow to be productive.

I work at an Amazon warehouse and every "leadership" position guy there scts so high and mighty

I've worked at a factory like that. This one is for a way bigger company and I moved to maintiance instead of being on the line. 100x better

Yep. Temp services. They're the ones responsible for sending literally anyone in who walks into their door without qualifying them first. God I fucking hated temp services. I just knew when I hear "hey user, we got 4 new temps coming Tuesday", they wouldn't last and they'd be fucking useless.

Yeah leadership at factories blows my mind how fucking stupid some people were. At my last job my supervisor made us work without ppe and most of us would be bleeding from our hands. We'd get bitched at for bleeding on parts and bitched at for stopping to get a bandaid. For 3 months 6 days a week I bled from 6-10 finger tips a day

I'm currently an assembler. I don't physically look better but I've gotten a lot fucking stronger. I'm moving to the customer service offices in one month. $4/hr pay raise and you're technically salaried with a lot more privileges.

In Assembly, you're on a "point" system. If you get sick and don't go in, that's a point. Get 7 points, you're fired. It's fucking stupid.

Well I fuck my secretary, so it evens out

My arms are all fucked up from factory work. Bruises, scratches and burns everywhere, even with PPE. We have a first aid station to clean cuts and burns but we get chewed out if we leave the line to attend to them.

>Yeah leadership at factories blows my mind how fucking stupid some people were. At my last job my supervisor made us work without ppe and most of us would be bleeding from our hands. We'd get bitched at for bleeding on parts and bitched at for stopping to get a bandaid. For 3 months 6 days a week I bled from 6-10 finger tips a day

And no matter stupid you think leadership is, you're even more stupid for working so long in those conditions.

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1534550986877.jpg (542x616, 35K)

Imagine being so fucking brainwashed that u think u have to do everything society tells you to do

Attached: 1558678400444.gif (407x405, 317K)

The only good thing about Amazon warehouse jobs is that if enough employees complain, they change, like the bathroom rule

Yeah here at my company maintiance doesn't have points. Just show up when you can and if something happens it's not a huge deal, just can't be like every other day you don't come kek. Shit I've seen people do that and not get fired but they aren't liked. Management is a bit retarded but that's everywhere I feel like

>And no matter stupid you think leadership is, you're even more stupid for working so long in those conditions.

Not that guy but 3 months isn't that long when looking for another job

>stupid for taking one of the only jobs in the area to save up enough to leave and get a better job
Really makes ya think

>one guy came in sick
>threw up on the line
>they sent him home and gave him a point
You couldn't win.

I worked in a factory for 3 months because I had $0 to my name and I needed to get a vehicle, a place to stay and apply to other jobs. The people who stay there for years deserve to be there or really love factory work.

I had that happen except I got yelled at for not being able to stay. I puked and passed out on the line hit my head. Was told I could get fired for getting injured. I often said to a coworker it's like being in a concentration camp here

. What makes u think any of this was your problem?

But it was never your money to worry about

>Really makes ya think

Yeah makes you think you're listening to the opinions of a bunch of stupid young basement dwellers, or at best ... "students".

Yes. Let me explain why, user.

First, marriage is already a terrible business deal for men. No matter who you pick, there is a significant risk that you will end up divorced and financially supporting her and possibly children you'll only see occasionally. That possibility increases when you consider the following:

She's not going to find any pride or self worth in work. She'll seek that elsewhere. First, with children. Then by cheating on you after she becomes bitter about being a housewife. She may even wreck you financially in the process.

Your best chance at being successfully married begins with forgetting about it entirely until you are in your 30s. This way, you have time to mature and gain financial stability. Your future spouse too. It also leaves some time to make babies without complications.

Next, choose a spouse based on future plans and expectations, not how hard she makes your dick.

Yes, I sound like a bitter old white man, neck deep in child support and broken dreams. I'm actually not. I do, however, know MANY of those guys.

I know you think she wouldn't do that stuff. Not your girl... but she's human, user. Anyway, Godspeed.

This what your mom did? I'm curious how u come up with this

This girl was the boss's step-daughter and always yelled at me when she did shit like this. He'd refuse to pay me and would tell me it was my fault. If I mentioned her, I was a sexist.

That's actually exactly what it was. How did you know, user?

Was I that transparent?

You must be very young if you haven't seen that downward spiral at least once in your life. It's basic human nature. Society tells us most of our self worth comes from our possessions and our profession. OP's girl will get zero self worth from her profession. Now, in 20 years, how do you think that kind of bitterness will manifest itself?

Stay at home mom is a profession

do you work for Cengage Learning? You just described every womyn there

hey satan, rape her

net video girls
winter jade

CPA makes good money, why not just live a hooker fueled lifestyle? Its cheaper in the long run and there is far less to worry about.