I am currently cuckolding a man with his "consent". This will end in tears not only for him...

I am currently cuckolding a man with his "consent". This will end in tears not only for him, but also for the girlfriend. Ask me anything.

Attached: Step Into My Office.jpg (2136x1424, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you so sure it's going to end in tears for them and not you?

The woman has given the man an ultimatum that she won't be in a monogamous relationship anymore because she's always been polyamorous. I've known her for seven years and this is actually not bullshit. The man has given in to this ultimatum because he's completely emotionally dependent on her. Meanwhile, I have no emotional attachment to either one of them and in fact disdain both a little, and I find this situation darkly comedic. They've both been in denial about what they want for years and should never have tried to make this relationship work.

So do you nut in her? Gonna knock her up and make him raise your kids?

I came in her last night, but she's on birth control. Certainly don't want kids anyway.

Attached: 8A63B8B9-7A09-42BC-AF4C-45E45AC082B4.gif (324x576, 1.39M)

Are you staying just to see how it pans out? Also, what're some of your favorite movies?

No, I'm basically enjoying the spoils of a sinking ship. If she's down to fuck and he won't wake up, I'm going to get my dick wet. Endgame, Brazil, Darkon, and Behind the Curve come to mind.

Do you make him eat your nut out of her?

Any pics of the slut?

You are fabricating fantasies and then touch yourself thinking about it.

/threat

is it still cucking if you're just fucking a dudes wife, or does he half to be there?

LARP

No, he avoids us when I'm with her. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

Nope.

I consider cuckolding to be more of a psychological act than a physical one. I'm fucking her, does it matter that he's not in the room?

das a good point.
how do you keep it so she doesn't fall in love with you?
the married chick im banging is talking about separating from her husband

She's told me that she's already in love with me, but that it's not romantic love.

can we see what she looks like?

>already in love with [you]

ayylmao. when they finally get that good D they can't help it, it's a natural neurochemical response

Nope. 5'2", not pudgy and not skinny, C cups, no ass and no hips, oval face, chin length light brown hair, and green eyes.

This 100%.

Ya know, some of us may be a lil socially fucked (hence being here and all), but that doesn't mean we don't fuck.

Are they both going to be crying because you'll kill yourself?

Lol... Yea Forums sure comes up with the wildest fantasy's.

Attached: 1532690863987.jpg (600x450, 48K)

judie?

That is not her name.

>Ya know, some of us may be a lil socially fucked (hence being here and all)

lol fuck off, Yea Forums is just reddit without usernames

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
Her having sex with another guy makes him a cuckold. If you've ever been cheated on, you've been cucked.

no, reddit is just shitty watered down 4chins

Same thing happened to me. Gf told me she loved me and wanted to be together, but that she needed some rough hard sex from time to time. And it did make her happy, she is overall much happier in the relationship with me, now that she has some freedom. And if all it takes is some Chad fucking her brains out occasionally, i don't mind. Why do you think that the two will end up in tears?

how does it feel to raise an other man child ?

We haven't talked about having children yet

nah, reddit is the equivalent of my nightmare on elm street cartridge going up my jejunum.

Do you really dont mind that she sometimes has an other man dick in her mouth ?

Or maybe you too can sometimes fuck another girl ?

It does bother me sometimes, but i love her, and want her to be happy

this is why i will never get married,

she was never his, or yours, every gets a turn while she rides the cock carousel

go MGTOW, it is the only way to keep your life and sanity

Don't you think that you need hapiness too ? I mean, if it's bothering you and if she's supposed to loves you, she should see that you're not so happy

btw, not judging, just curious.

I mean if it bothers me much, i would need to be the one saying some thing, but at the moment i am happy with our relationship, we spend most of our time together and i know she is not in love with him.

Because the dude is NOT OKAY WITH IT. He's trying to force himself to accept it but the psychology to make it work is not there, it is not going to work out and eventually he'll snap. And it's not just about the sex, although that is certainly a big factor, it's also the fact that he's not emotionally available, he's numb. Your situation isn't really comparable to his if you're okay with yours, although it sounds like maybe you aren't okay with it.

I'm taking what I want, I'm not invested in her.

so you trust her a lot.
I see your point, I just can't apply your way of life to my vision
Thks Yea Forumsro

I get that. It is definitely not for everyone, especially if you get jealous easily.

Serious question, why didn't you just get fit and give her that rough sex yourself?

Serious answer: If they ever get Cock enhancing pills with which i could get 8 inches, i'm down

So your girlfriend is a size queen?

No. Just because i like big tits, doesn't mean i only go for big tits either

Why do men let another man into their household and fuck their wives? I never grasped this concept honestly.

how long have you been a larper?

Then I am confused because it seems like your response was a non sequitur. Why didn't you get fit and fuck her roughly yourself?

Oh sorry i misunderstood you. She loves that he has a huge dick, but she does not only has sex with big cocks. I have sex with her, but she does like to feel being stretched out sometimes, i guess that makes her a bit of a size queen, but not exclusively

Honestly you depress me, dude.

I have a beautiful girlfriend way out of my league, don't worry. There is a lot more depressing stuff in this world to get upset over

>out of my league
Your thinking is pathological.