New to alcohol, when is too early to start drinking? And what is the best type of beer...

New to alcohol, when is too early to start drinking? And what is the best type of beer? I've only had white trash busch and pic related

Attached: 01022_1.jpg (1000x1340, 236K)

If you drink slow, you can nurse a few beers throughout the day. If you drink fast, I'd wait until the evening.

I've been drunk by noon, past out for a few hours, and got drunk again. It wasn't as fun as keeping a buzz all day.

I drink about 4 cans of lager and about 60cl of Jack Daniels a night, im not an alcoholic i eat healthy and drink shit loads of green tea and water throughout the day, i start drinking at about 8pm normally watching a few new tv shows then a movie, i finish drinking at about 12pm and eat a big beetroot and chicken leafy salad then sleep till about 8am, never get a hangover and feel refreshed in the mornings, i am 6ft 4 31yo and a big lad, play rugby a lot, been doing this for about 8 years.

Attached: 1492025701925.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Depends on the day, I usually drink fast after a work day but haven't found a good pace for weekends. I've noticed taking a nap after a few exacerbates it to a very nice
What is lager like? Compared to the cold crispness of regular beer. I don't like hard alcohols too much, prefer something that goes down easy and has a slow comeup. Cheers on the healthy lifestyle btw

The best type of beer is the one you like. Go to a decent bar, one that has a tap list and offers flights, and have some fun sampling.

Just beer mate, Becks, Stella, Bud, Coors i am from UK

Congratulations. You haven't had the truly awful stuff yet.

Attached: images(118).jpg (345x146, 17K)

>cl

How much is that in real measurements?

Go for Pils and Pilsener Brauart

Technically, drinking more than twice a month classifies you as an alcoholic.

The hard stuff is the best not because it gets you drunk, but because its the best kind of alcohol you can appreciate.

I don’t think it’s ever “too early to drink”
I used to start drinking at 7:00 am after I got off work. People give you weird looks but fuck em.
4 beers deep right now. Just pace yourself. I have 18 beers throughout the day yesterday. Just keep riding that buzz

A normal full bottle of Jack is 70cl, i drink nearly a full bottle a night.

60cl = 20.2FL

Becks is disgusting

I absolutely hate bars, I spent a lot of time at clubs (aka just a bar that lets parents bring their kids in, not a night club) when I was a kid so for whatever reason I have a physical reaction to them. Going into one to pick up a 6 pack is absolute hell. What do you like?

You don't really rest while drunk. Passing out isn't the same as sleeping.

Attached: 1483931677390.png (365x500, 235K)

wtf is this retarded normie rule

If you want to start now, try to stay around 1 beer per hour.

On weekends, I like to make Shandies, which is a bottle of beer mixed with the same amount of juice, like lemonade. Although I've never done this with a light beer. I've spent many weekends keeping a buzz on Shandy and playing Witcher 3.

The medical definition.

doctors are retarded normies for assuming my medical condition then

Don't force yourself to drink dude, try smoking weed if you don't like the effects of being drunk

Attached: 0264577505.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Attached: 6351755405_39542b4f48_b.jpg (871x1024, 537K)

Try em all. If you have local brewers or places that make their own, try that too. Some home/craft brewers make some great stuff.

Attached: 10482819.jpg (600x600, 31K)

I say 1pm is best time to start drinkin

Budweiser is my all time fav but that new beer Pilsner is very good!

Mass-produced “beer” is shit. Bud, Coors, Miller are all piss water. Craft / IPA beers are better tasting and made with better ingredients. Try something like Longboard or Fat Tire since you’re just starting. By the way, drinking just to get drunk is what losers do. If your life is that weak, a bullet is a better option.

Attached: EC9D1527-89E8-4D77-B2F0-AECE3377F191.jpg (522x450, 301K)

80 iq

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Attached: CFFABB06-D6EC-416A-B239-20CCD7EFE2C5.png (1600x900, 229K)

drank 87 of these in 12 hours when i was in college

Attached: AsdaSmartPriceLager.jpg (800x553, 89K)

Lager is the most common type of commercial beer worldwide. The other style is ale. There's a difference in taste, but the real distinction is technical. Lagers are fermented at colder temperatures and typically the yeast ferments from the bottom. Ales are the opposite. They are fermented at warmer temperatures, and the yeast works from the top of the batch. Historically the style you got depended on where you lived and/or what time of the year it was brewed.

Traditionally ales didn't have added hops, and were quite sweet, but most ale today does have the hops bitterness just like lager. They do tend to have a sweeter taste still though.

No doctors claim this. Most recomend drinking red wine in moderation. Like a glass or two per day.

kek

Sounds like piss water

>2%

Wtf? Do you live in Utah or something?

It's from GTA, and that's exactly what it's supposed to sound like

this nigga

Attached: 1500304688284.png (277x301, 188K)

Actually alcoholism is when your body depends on alcohol and you'll have a physical reaction without it and could potentially die. But implying you're right, I'm fine with that
What would you recommend? I haven't had many hard liquors, and the ones I have had are specifically made to just fuck you up ASAP
I want to believe this but I feel like this is a quick way to destroy your liver and develop an alcohol dependency
Was a chronic 24/7 smoker when I was younger for years, I've gotten tired of it
That's whiskey right? Would a glass or two a day keep me buzzed for the day?I would kill myself but my mom needs me around so it's not an option. Call it gay but I'm not gonna do her like that Great value beer lol
It sounds like ale is the way to go

Thank you everyone else who's replied and given suggestions

How old are you?

Attached: 1482615558299.jpg (623x713, 62K)

>That's whiskey right? Would a glass or two a day keep me buzzed for the day?

The general rule is that 1 shot of liquor = 1 beer = 1 glass of wine. All three can vary in alchohol content drastically though, so that's more of a guideline than a hard rule.

Personally I prefer whiskey, and can handle it better. I can drink 6 beers and be shitfaced. I can drink 6 shots of whiskey over the same length of time and still be coherent and capable of functioning somewhat. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd still definitely be impaired. I could just hide it better. Beer also tends to make me feel bloated, and gives me heartburn too.