I am 175cm and only had experiences with women my size or even taller

I am 175cm and only had experiences with women my size or even taller.

My penis is around standard 15cm with normal girth. Women usually described it as average.

This new woman I am dating is only 154cm.
She is well experienced but I am a little afraid of hurting her or making her feel unpleasant.
Are my worries unfounded?

Any tips regarding sex with small women are appreciated.

Attached: kissing-couple-feet-s-close-up-street-55346242.jpg (1300x958, 117K)

Your penis is small, you should dress like a girl and show your butthole for /b sissyboy

I doubt genital size scales with a person's height.
Midgets have normal dongs, don't they?
Also, if she's "well experienced", what are you on about?

Do you know her weight by the way? I really like the idea of a small woman that weighs 2/3 of what I do.

With well experienced I meant that I am sure that she had enough sexual encounters that she will tell me what she likes and dislikes.

I know her weight and she is exactly half of me. This is a huge turn on for both of us since I am very muscular with broad shoulders and strong legs while she is s sports gymnast with very tight muscles.

That is why I am so afraid to just piledrive her and smash her cervix...
Man, I am so looking forward to it.

>the brag-fag readings passed critical!
>this is the captain speaking, everybody to the escape-pods!
>*space explosion noises*

Attached: NX-alpha.png (1600x900, 912K)

My gf weight 1/2 of what i weight. Normal bmi

Well, since I've asked. Where are you guys at?

Attached: bmi-chart.jpg (701x369, 180K)

Your dick is less than 6 inches. You aren't cracking her cervix bro. You might fuck her hard and hurt her vulva, but pussies are fairly deep and accommodating. I have a 8" cock, fucked several tiny girls (under 100 lbs), and they had no problem beyond some initial discomfort. Hell my 5'9" wife has a shallower vagina than some of those girls

Im 6'2 190lbs and shes 5'2 95lbs

My situation is similar to yours, 171cm/~16cm dick.
My gf is 156cm and weights twice less than me. At first I was "scared" not to hurt her and whatever. Just start slower, currently we are having sex that could be described as both brutal and painful, because she likes it hard. I am pretty sure every women is capable of getting a large enough dick if you start slow enough and build it up. Even when I fuck her as fast and hard as I can (and we fuck for a very long duration usually) she can take it without any pain. Just don't start balls deep and use some lube.

Same guy.
I liked. She does feel pain usually when I go as hard as I can, but it's never enough to scare her or to turn her off. Nothing serious.

Huge size difference is my fetish

Attached: 20190207_005131~2.jpg (3120x2756, 1.74M)

Op thinks his not even 6 inch dick is gonna crush his girlfriend because he’s such a big ol man. Lol! Stfu op get off your high horse. She could push a fucking baby’s head outta that snatch your dick is nothing

do you have a larger chart?

Pleasant.

is she a fucking child

I'm 183 cm and my penis is 17 cm. My gf is jsutas tall as yours, 154 cm. And she likes it when i do her rough in positions where the penetration is deeper. I say fuck her brains out

are u a fucking retard

Hahah your dick is small it wouldn't hurt a fly

Nah man I've been with a girl who was 4 ft 8 inches tall and weighed 100 pounds. She was a bit curvy and not super thin for her size. Had double Ds so that was fun. She took my 7 incher without even being in pain. Granted I'm average so despite her being small women's vaginas expand to accommodate most sizes up to 10 inches. Even my new gf is 4ft 10 inches tall and she takes mine fine. Sooooo any doubts or worries about hurting her are completely unnecessary.

Lol, by this chart bodybuilders are often morbidly obese.

Why are you dating midgets? Are they 12?

between healthy and overweight

I like them small and nope not midgets they are proportionate and don't have that ugly midget head shape lol. I live in Texas and I am only 5 ft 8 inches tall myself sooooo considering I have a fetish for short girls.... I have to go really small since I'm not that tall myself. Since I'm in Texas it's pretty easy to find tiny Latinas.

the 4 ft 8 inch tall girl

Attached: Danielle.jpg (2560x1440, 1.46M)

this thread makes me feel nice because I was always into really petite women and my friends always joked I was a closet pedofile

Yup. You can't measure fitness by kg. It annoys me to no end when people still do.

Hey man they can make fun of us all they want for liking small petite women. So long as they are of legal age I don't give a damn