You have the power to remotely control this girl's body and actions for 48 hours...

You have the power to remotely control this girl's body and actions for 48 hours. She will have full consciousness during this but unable to resist. What do you make her do?

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have her go on a murder rampage killing homeless in downtown and claiming she did it for the lulz

Wash my car, now my lawn, do my laundry and go grocery shopping for the week. Have her bring me cool aid jammers and other snacks while I play CoD.

fuck her dad

If I choose the two days she does any chores/errands she needs to run on the first day. The second day she buys a less slutty clothes and a book. Then she reads her book, does some light exercise eats chicken broccoli and rice, and takes a nice quiet bubble bath. Then watches mean girls.

I’ll have her blow up Yea Forums servers so we don’t see stupid threads like this anymore.

Have her rape elementary schoolers

see how many cocks it takes to break her...

How would you do that?

I would have her print up a bunch of flyers and post them all over town near the university and also in the nigger part of town. Then rent a room at a no-tell motel and wait for the party.

piano, cooking, reading, charity, sewing, yoga, medication, reading about how to be a good mom and housewife, stuff like that
alternatively use her to kill the biggest jew i can get in 48h

meditation ffs

I admire your intentions and share your sentiments. The flaw, though, is that after the 48 hours is up she will revert to her filthy whore ways and seek black cock.

What would the flyer say? Would it have a picture of her? What kinds of people would show up?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U

Shitpost on Yea Forums

idfk probably just browse Yea Forums like always

Flyer would have to be fairly discrete, but suggestive enough to get guys to show up. A picture of her body, in a bikini or similar, with address of hotel room and start time, or maybe "Text #xxxx for details".
Maybe something like, "Men! Do you have what it takes?"
Open to suggestions.

>What kinds of people would show up?
The kinds of people who hang out in those parts of town. Hopefully some kind of alcohol and drug-fueled violence would ensue between the uni types and the guys from the bad part of town.
Maybe a pimple-faced virgin would be in line behind some BBC that shows him how it's done. Who knows? I see potential for comedy, tragedy, and uplifting drama.

I wonder if any homeless people would show up

Hopefully.

Since she still has her consciousness, I wonder what would be going through her head

Depends.
Does she know it will be over after 48 hours? If so, it allows the possibility for hope. If not, a different set of thoughts altogether, perhaps.

I think it's better if she somehow knows it's over after 48h.

I like the idea of her being used by ugly, nerdy virgins who she would normally never talk to

i have a pretty cruel idea for when the 48h are almost up