I would appreciate feedback on mastering my sounds

I would appreciate feedback on mastering my sounds.
>I'm new to making music
>using FL studio 11 (and audicity for some recordings)
>I don't fully understand music theory.
Are there any things I should look out for as a beginning producer? Should I use other software, or what is best for what?
Here is a link to my channel:
soundcloud.com/user-529939348/ad-meliora

Attached: Pythagoras-Greek-Philosopher.jpg (700x400, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PRdhoiwB3h
soundcloud.com/yungtrade/jimmy-neutron-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 9810524189.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

you just gotta practice, i don't understand music theory either, but i have made some pretty good beats and melodies. FL studio is probably the best for a beginner, that's what i started using, and i'm still using it.

I don't know what to say aout this..
Thank you for your feedack, I appreciate it! Yes music theory can be somewhat of a grind. I know I need to practice a lot, but I hoped someone could steer me in the right direction. Yeah FL studio works for me at the moment. For how long have you been producing aand what kind of music?

Amazing sound dude!!

I don't love it but I don't hate it either, OP. And I judge music very harshly

Thanks I appreciate it a lot!
I take it as a compliment ;) I agree there is a lot of work to do, but I appreciate your comment/feedback

i've been producing on and off for over a year now and i usually make rap beats. i can, and have, written some melodies though without any drums, like things you would hear in a video game soundtrack or something, but i primarily focus on the rap beats as it's what i first started doing and it's what i'm the best at.

That's interesting, I considered that as the type of music I started producing.. Mhmh me too, I prefer listening to hiphop beats in general, so I usually try to make hip hop. Do you have a soundcloud account I could check out?

Attached: 559897_16.jpg (300x430, 16K)

It's decent. Keep practicing.

Ay thanks dude!

Learn an instrument if you want to actually have an ear for music. Play with a laptop if you wanna be like every other young person making music today

i don't have a soundcloud i'd feel comfortable sharing here, but here's a beat i've been working on. it's kind of shit quality because of vocaroo, but whatever

vocaroo.com/i/s1PRdhoiwB3h

Mhmh what would make the difference? Is it the understanding of music theory because I can read notes and chords. I agree that a laptop can be very limited sometimes, I just wish I had the time and petience to learn how to play an instrument

Oh wow that is a great beat man! Why would you not share your soundcloud? Just out of interest..

to be honest i have tried rapping before and have a couple of my raps on there. i also have some outdated content on there, particularly beats i made when i was a beginner. most of my stuff on my soundcloud is not reflective of my skill today.

Its learning to understand a perfect in tune sound. I can pick up any guitar in a pawn shop and tune it in 2 seconds by ear. I can listen to any song and tell you what the chord progesssion is, what key its in. Perfected sound

I also do piano tuning on the side

that being said, i guess i can share one of my rap tracks/beats that i think came out pretty good.

soundcloud.com/yungtrade/jimmy-neutron-2

Shit youll never learn/understand without learning an instrument.

Attached: image.png (695x1739, 1.17M)