Animes can't be ki-

>animes can't be ki-

Attached: 3x3.jpg (904x904, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tFOJFyTl1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>NHK

>I AM AN ELITIST

Attached: 1557681979560.jpg (205x296, 24K)

where is attack on titan and on piece?

>no
>no
>no
>yes
>maybe
>no
>no
>yes
>no

>animes
god this place has really gone to shit

What is top right ?

based toonami boomer with garbage taste

I actually agree with this user.

I liked all of these shows except Mushishi

I wish something funkytown-esque will happen to you

The only legit masterpiece on this is LOGH

Tehxnolyze
or whatever it is called

Where is kill la kill?

Couldn't stand that for more than one episode.
>boring
>pandering
>uninsightful
>slice of life, pretends to have a plot like Haruhi
Why is this shit even elitist

how do you even know in which order he went

shut the FUCK up

Something isn't pandering just because you don't like it, and NHK is not SoL or similar to Haruhi.

Checked
>great tier
Tatami, Eva
>good tier
Lain, Flcl, Mushishi
>decent tier
Berserk
>low tier
Texhnolyze, Nhk
>animation is not for talking heads tier
Logh

>trying this hard

>NHK is not SoL or similar to Haruhi.
>Retarded fake conspiracy plot with talking refrigerators that was probably just in the main character's head because he's a shut in.
At least it's better than Haruhi but stop watching crap.

That doesn't make it SoL or similar to Haruhi.

>stop watching crap
It isn't crap and neither is Haruhi, and this has nothing to do with me. I never said anything about watching anything.

Berserk is kino, retard

>It isn't crap and neither is Haruhi
If you can guess the entire 'mistery' in just one episode, it's crap. Haruhi is just unwatchable.

No, you did not guess Haruhi in one episode. I don't know why, but these days when people don't like something they make completely baseless claims about supposedly figuring out the entire plot right away, even when it's clearly impossible.

Literally every 3x3 from 2008, fucking goof and dikes

Rest of the show was shit but this episode was unfiltered kino

Attached: re_zero_15.png (883x500, 399K)

>No, you did not guess Haruhi in one episode
I guessed NHK in one episode and Haruhi in a few when I looked up the synopsis. Haruhi is just a lot worse because it has nonlinear episodes without the slightest thought put into it.

What exactly did you guess?

>and Haruhi in a few when I looked up the synopsis
Yeah no shit you "guessed" it when you looked up exactly what happens in it. Is your IQ at room temperature?

>Haruhi is just a lot worse because it has nonlinear episodes without the slightest thought put into it.
"I don't like it, therefore no thought was put into it."

I watched Lain when I was 15 years old and that shit was the most confusing non entertaining shit imaginable. Also it was subbed

Anime will never be kino as long as they dont drop their japanese quirks.

Fair enough. Hardly anybody would say it is entertaining.
I mostly enjoyed the atmosphere, and find the struggle of the mc with issues of identity quite compelling, especially because I like that character quite a bit.

>anime will never be kino until they drop what makes it unique and start pandering to me specifically instead

-no
Faggot ass weaboo

It already is kino.

>Yeah no shit you "guessed" it when you looked up exactly what happens in it.
I guessed it was all fake then looked it up and it turned out it was. 'it was all in someone's head' is literally the hackiest twist imaginable and not hard to guess.
>"I don't like it, therefore no thought was put into it."
The normal chronological order was the closest to watchable and I quit after 5 episodes.

Uniqueness doesn't entail quality. And yes i like to be pandered, who wouldn't want their entertainment to live up to their standards.

You're talking about the NHK thing? It's obviously in his head and has barely anything to do with the story anyway. There was no "twist."

>The normal chronological order was the closest to watchable and I quit after 5 episodes.
This doesn't change what I said.

>animes can't be ki-

Attached: 1553753197331.webm (656x540, 2.9M)

>This doesn't change what I said.
They literally just made a normal chronological slice of life then added episode orders to make it 'quirky and unique'. You can do the same shit with any episodic tv show and it will make about as much sense.

I like big robots.

Attached: Cima.webm (960x720, 2.84M)

Haruhi isn't SoL let alone a normal one. You obviously never even watched it.

It's a slice of life with a very poorly tacked on gimmick that pretends it's not.

>this question in the film board

What direction do we usually read in, user? Why do you think it is that heroes almost exclusively enter from the left, and villains from the right?

It is not SoL and you are completely blowing the non-chronological episode order out of proportion, as if that was super important and all the series had going for it. You did not watch it, so stop talking as if you did.

All the anime Berserk adaptations are shit, including 1997 Berserk.

>mfw everytime I read this meme

1997 isn't the best either.

Attached: 1285158475654.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>you are completely blowing the non-chronological episode order out of proportion, as if that was super important and all the series had going for it
Fucking exactly. Take away the gimmick and how is it not slice of life? I don't even have anything against the genre just when the plot is so poorly tacked on like in Haruhi and NHK.

It's not SoL, and again:
>you are completely blowing the non-chronological episode order out of proportion, as if that was super important and all the series had going for it

>I don't even have anything against the genre just when the plot is so poorly tacked on like in Haruhi and NHK
Neither of those are SoL and neither of them have anything tacked on. You didn't understand what NHK was about--probably because you never watched it, just like you never watched Haruhi.

For me? It's Cyber City Oedo 808, Patlabor 2, Crying Freeman, Tokyo Godfathers and Lupin III.

>berserk
>anime

LoGH doesn't even utilize the medium, it could have been a book or a live tv soap opera as well.

LoGH is kino

Attached: 358324.jpg (400x300, 13K)

I hate nhk so much for how much it was memed to me
First of all if i had as many cool and exciting friends as the protagonist i wouldnt even be half the miserable person iam fuck him he has fucking everything

>You didn't understand what NHK was about
It's about a fucking hikkimori. it's not that interesting that's why they added the talking refrigerator shit.
>neither of them have anything tacked on
How isn't the gimmick tacked on when it doesn't make the show any deeper or more enjoyable.

It's not about his NHK delusions, which is the only thing you focused on. You don't even know what happens in the story.

>How isn't the gimmick tacked on when it doesn't make the show any deeper or more enjoyable.
It does make it more enjoyable.

LoGH is an adaptation of a book.

>It's not about his NHK delusions
I never said it was about that, I said it was mostly dull slice of life about him being a hikkimori and the NHK shit is just tacked on. you can see that in just one episode.
>It does make it more enjoyable.
In the same way that watching the first then last then the seventh episode of Twin Peaks would be even if that wasn't intended.

retards

Attached: TvFagsAreIncels.png (760x596, 87K)

It's not SoL, and you bragged about figuring out the "twist" as if the whole show was about his NHK delusions. Because you didn't watch it.

Why do you faggots think you can just argue about literally anything related to anime without knowing anything about it?

I don't likeb patlabor all that much. All the others are great or schlocky fun.

I bragged about figuring out the "twist" because that proves the entire plot behind it is useless and superficial, therefore making it just a slice of life about some paranoid shut in. Do you see my point?

the plural of anime is anime you fucking plebeian piece of shit

Attached: 1525710854835.jpg (833x1000, 70K)

His NHK delusions are not the point of the show. There was no twist. It is not SoL. Stop fucking arguing about shit you know nothing about.

>His NHK delusions are not the point of the show. There was no twist.
I agree.
>It is not SoL
If it doesn't have a plot or genre then what is it then, a romcom?

>I agree.
Backpedaling.

>If it doesn't have a plot or genre then what is it then, a romcom?
It has a plot. But guess what: you didn't fucking watch it. Yet here you are, still desperately trying to have an argument about something you know nothing about.

You forgot the best one, cum bucket.

Attached: akira.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>when the credits rolled
show should have ended right there

Attached: 1434868631439.gif (276x220, 774K)

Have sex.

That wouldn't have made much sense.

>Backpedaling
It's not backpedalling if I said the NHK shit is superficial and useless from the first post. The fact that it's useless was just easy to guess.
>It has a plot
Which is just a tacked on mistery. How is it any different from your average slice of life where the main character is depressed then finds a girl.

Attached: 2xsf32sl.png (920x920, 1.08M)

Yeah, but it was all downhill from that point onward.

only berserk and only golden arc.

where is code guess? fucking pleb

Attached: 1.jpg (719x719, 75K)

Ping is absolute kinographie.

>Which is just a tacked on mistery.
Oh, so now plots are just "tacked on mystery."

>How is it any different from your average slice of life
It is not SoL. It is not SoL. It is not SoL.

Why are you arguing about this? Why? You did not watch the show. You know nothing about it. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>le golden arc
have sex

Attached: tumblr_inline_ol6a5gFxid1uzl1fr_1280.jpg (766x466, 79K)

tryhard elitist

how

Im not a child, I dont look at picture books. 1973 berserk is the only worth one watching. The new CGI series are awful.

>Oh, so now plots are just "tacked on mystery."
You literally said the NHK mistery was useless and it's not about that which I agree with. It's a show about a hikkimori who finds a girl.
>It is not SoL
So what is it?

You mean the worst one on the list

>You literally said the NHK mistery was useless
That's not what we are talking about.

>So what is it?
A drama.

Why the fuck are you still here? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>1973 berserk

Attached: Guts-2.jpg (640x905, 227K)

Agreed. The worst kind of anime is one which takes place outside of Japan and it either A) has characters who are obviously not Japanese make references to Japanese culture B) the depiction of the setting isn't realistic. Usually its a carbon-copy of what the average Japanese citizen thinks of said setting.

>A drama.
Fine drama you have there with talking fucking refrigerators in the first episode. State of the art.

And now a drama cannot depict delusional people, because reasons. You just keep digging that hole deeper and fucking deeper.

There are tons of anime that take place outside Japan, and I bet you're just basing this on one or two that you saw.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tFOJFyTl1U

sometimes I wonder how they could make animations better 40 years ago than what we have now.

>1973 berserk

Attached: 1519615324428.png (735x527, 444K)

Mushishi is pretty good actually. Try that shit out.

Can I get the names of top 1 and bottom 3?

>And now a drama cannot depict delusional people
Sorry user but when it's done in that way it just ceases to be dramatic, it's the same quirky lmao slice of life from Haruhi. Keep in mind that I consider the whole delusional aspect useless and tacked on which it is.

It is a drama. You have not seen the show. You are just frantically making things up as you go because you are mentally ill and feel the need to argue about things that you have no knowledge of.

>top 1
Nichijou
>bottom 3
Belladonna of Sadness

Can you name the remaining (except for PingPong, Tatami Galaxy and FLCL)

t. Yuasa-drone

Welcome to the N.H.K, Azumanga Daioh, Neo Toyko (specifically the first short), Cat Soup (script and storyboard by Yuasa btw)

Beserk - amazing manga with some of the worst anime adaptations on the planet
NHK - I liked it. It was funny.

>It is a drama
Let's just agree that it's a slice of life hat pretends to be drama/psychological mistery whatever the fuck. I don't even need to watch the show to know that.

It's a drama. It's not SoL. You have never seen it. You have no clue what you are talking about. You need psychiatric treatment.

6/8
I don't like nichijou and nhk.
What's bottom left?

Attached: kys_weeb.gif (371x213, 38K)

garbage show

just let the newfags out themselves, this site is dead anyways

It's fine. Has a really nice mellow atmosphere going.
Mononoke has a similar premise and is superior in every aspect though.

nevermind you said that already sorry

Some other user posted the titles desu, but yeah, check out Neo Tokyo.

Attached: Neo_Tokyo.jpg (688x480, 40K)

Yeah I actually already saw it. I asked specifically because it looked familiar but I couldn't quite tell what it was.
I'll have to bump the score to a 7/9 then, though the first short of neo tokyo was the least interesting one to me.

based

Attached: 09754.png (900x840, 125K)

Only kino anime is HxH (Chimera ant arc)

Attached: 1554121179136.png (382x334, 51K)

Very fond of the frames you picked, except for ping pong

Flcl 2/3 flopped hard though

Attached: typical anime fan.webm (774x420, 2.9M)

kill yourself

Why are EVA fags so fucking niggertier?

>I'm shinji, I'm going to change the world with ayanami
Boy is he in for a letdown

-ds friendly
Yes

FÅKKIN TJÆKKED