Sup people

Sup people
I have one serious question. A friend and me bought weed last night (pic related) and it's kinda oily when you rub it between your fingers. Can you please tell me if this bud looks suspicious?

Attached: IMG-20190526-WA0003.jpg (1156x674, 127K)

try posting a clear picture, faggot

Dry it out, could just not have been cured yet

This is what the joint looked like.

Attached: IMG-20190526-WA0001.jpg (900x1600, 59K)

It just needs dried out, its too fresh.

And did you find anything wrong with it?

Dry that shit out

A lot of dealers sell shit like this instead of drying it out because it weighs more. Nothing to worry about but for the love of god dry it out so you can enjoy it properly.

Sticky=yes
Oily=no

Pic is shit, but what I can see looks suspecious, but then again pic is shit.

Need to dry it

Drying that shit properly takes some effort though, too quick and it won't ever cure properly and will not taste optimal

I am a professional weed analyzer.
Send it to me and I will give you a very accurate analysis

Just that it's way too oily. The dealer always sold me clear and nice buds. This is why I doubt that it's laced.

Post a better pic
no offense but, come on man...

It’s called resin you fucking knob.

Another pic

Attached: IMG-20190526-WA0005.jpg (900x1600, 163K)

I would cure it in a mason jar for a bit if you can.

shove a little up your ass. it feels amazing and the oil acts like lube

That actually looks pretty good for potency and not obviously laced with anything.

It will taste like shit though because whoever grows it grows for sale: they keep giving a little nitrogen deep into the flowering cycle, don't stop nutrients at the end of the cycle to mimic natural soil depletion and don't do a final flush to mimic autumn rain. Obviously drying and curing aren't considered at all.

This is how you get sub-optimal shit weed that never reaches the top shelf and probably gives users a headache due to amounts of nutrients and cannabigerol still present.

I doubt it's laced too. Ya know why? Cause that's a waste of good drugs.
Lacing cannabis with harder drugs is mostly a myth.

>paid 40 dollar did I rip it off?

Lacing cannabis with hair spray, olive oil, glass dust etc. to increase weight is a reality with prohibition, however.

Neem oil, means there are mites too

good post I r88/8

This could be it. Grown in too dry conditions, which does increase resin output (again, for sale), but attracts insects that need to be dealt with by spraying with neem, or tea tree oil, or commercial insecticides (yum)

Thanks to all for your help. I really appreciated it. Now I can sleep without worrying.

Bitch that's kale, you've been had

Attached: DIr2pWs_d.jpg (640x1138, 41K)

^this. Leave it in an air tight container with dry magnesium sulfate for a week. Weed should break up like popcorn.

An alternative hypothesis is that the weed didn't turn out as strong as they hoped and they laced it with hash oil

Do you know what kale looks like?

Attached: BE9F83B0-CEF0-4E78-BBE0-15663A0C9C60.jpg (1024x1120, 596K)

I like that one.. almost like a broke ass Thai stick

No dealer's gonna waste money on secretly adding hash oil to crappy buds, Einstein.

Yup wasnt done curing

That is very aesthetically pleasing.

put it the microwave to dry it out and cure it faster. i would set it on the popcorn setting.

>hash oil
>feels oily, not sticky

uw0tm8?