Is it possible to be a normal human if you missed out on teenager love?

Is it possible to be a normal human if you missed out on teenager love?

Attached: 1533242442923.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Yes user, more fish in the sea

>more fish in the sea
Bullshit. Of course you can get an used up roastie later in your life, but nothing will ever be able to give those feelings of having a prime teen gf when you're only 15.

Attached: this will never be you.jpg (640x475, 43K)

There are a million fish in the sea, but none of them want me

> having a prime teen gf when you're only 15.

What are you? A pedophile before your time? At 15 I was drowned by stupid prime teen gfs, whereas I was dreaming of those damn hot, classy, unaccessible, MILFS. I got mine at 17. And for me it was milfs ever since. Nothing hotter than milfs. Fucking barbies is stale.

Do you want yourself?

Did not have teenage love but I did fucks the hottest cheerleader and her friend. Their boyfriends never found out. Basket ball was the popular sport in my state and I fucked quite a few of the in crowds girls. Never played school sports did Martial arts ever since I was 5 and was built 6'6 tallest in my school. Basketball coach hated me

Yup mifls are fun. Caring and also kinky.

No

Turns out some scientists found that starting late with that stuff actually makes you more likely to have good love life and such

Humans are weird sometimes

That is the problem. If you don't show self-confidence you won't be attractive. I know I can't tell you to be more confident right away, but I wish you all the best.
My first time was with a hocker at age 22 because I didn't want to wait anymore. It was ok as she was friendly but I didn't cum. She told me it takes a couple of times to enjoy it and like one and a half years later I had my first "girlfriend". It didn't last long but was ok to get started. I am 27 now and feel alright.

Does it count if you have it when you're 19?

Nah mate. Life isnt black and white

I'd say yes and no. It will be harder to get yourself wired for it properly, but once you get it, you will love harder.

Lies. Your lying to mask your pain son. Its ok.

I once told a girl I liked her in highschool. She made fun of it and I was rejected. This is one of my reasons why I have less convidence in asking someone out. I now want to know for 100% that she likes me back but never have I gotten that feeling.

OP might be onto something. Maybe that's where dress-wearing, dick-removing tansfags come from.

That sucks. I was tricked by some girls on a fieldtrip, when I was on a school fieldtrip at age 11. They wrote a love letter and pretended it to be from a girl I liked. I answered it and they told it all arround, and many of my class mate made fun of me. It hurt me pretty bad. I became less trusting to girls and never admitted affections to a girl during all my school and study time. But eventually I moved on. Those girls during school were just being dumb asses. They knew my soft spot and aimed for it.

Dont care bout that just want someone to love and care about me that I love and care about

Yes. My first girlfriend lead me on for half a decade. It's a messy, shitty time to date in life. Neccessary for practice.

Good one! No one in Yea Forums is over 15 or has ever been laid. This thread is pure fiction.

I had sex the first time at 14 with a 16yo girl.

Women are dumber, weaker, emotional men. Permanent children.

I have never met a woman I couldn't manipulate. I've never met a woman smarter than me. Truly the nigger of the sexes. Womens suffrage should be revoked. Half of them wouldn't even realize.

Attached: 1557674878565.jpg (720x919, 107K)