So uhhh... I wasn't really aware how much having a job sucks the life out of you. Especially fulltime work

So uhhh... I wasn't really aware how much having a job sucks the life out of you. Especially fulltime work.

I'm surprised most people that work haven't killed themselves.

Hard to get a job (250 applicants per job available on average) yet once you get a job, you just want to quit that shit.... and you have to do it for 40+ years??? And employers actually want to erase a work-life balance and have you live a job.

You basically can't be yourself at work and can get fired for nearly ANYTHING too so job stability isn't real either. It just isn't.

Honestly though, I find people fill me with dread rather than the job itself. That toxic fast pace environment. Being judged 24/7 by performance. Always needing to rely on an employer for your very survival.

It's all so toxic. How the shit is suicide not like at 90% with workers? Holy shit it sucks balls.

I can't even enter a relationship because I don't feel financially stable and by that I mean I never know if one day I'll just quit out of the blue. That's how bad it is.

Attached: overwhelmed.jpg (711x390, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
www0.moviesub.is/movies-office-space-1999-moviesub.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoy NEET lifestyle.
I know I fucking do.

Attached: big smoke.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Being a NEET is winning in life..... IF you're financially stable. I don't have "fuck you" money.

I can get by.
Can afford all that I need plus a little weed for the month.

Way better than struggling to have a little more, which you can't enjoy because of "muh job obligations".
Fuck that shit.
Why work when you can get money for free lol, what a logic.

You're able to live off of part time? I can't do full time anymore because my brain will explode but part time jobs don't really pay enough.

Say you make 13 an hr and work 20hrs a week. That's 1040. Let's pretend you don't even get taxed... that doesn't even cover rent...

I'm not paying rent either.

>I'm surprised most people that work haven't killed themselves.
I was never suicidal in my life till I had a job, if I dind't go NEET I would kill myself.
NEETing since 1998/99 now

Dude youve been a neet for the entire time Ive been alive

Get a civil service job you silly faggot.
Working for a system where the goal isn’t to make money takes the edge off. Also, once your tenured you have to pretty much commit a felony to get fired from it.

I probably also have more videoagame hours than you have time alive

You're a God amongst men

"Just go leech off of society by being a shitty and inefficient government worker"

OP, if you want to commit career suicide, go into NGO or government work. If you actually want to make money, stay in private industry.

It comes with many sacrifices, but in the end its all worth it as long as I don't have a job.

>leech off of society
I’m a paramedic that works 911 for a municipality

Okay there's like 2 exceptions, paramedics and firemen.

Most cops are shit humans, so they don't get a free pass.

Thanks for your service, man.

Thanks but firemen are retardeds. HURRR I PUT BLUE STUFF ON RED STUFF NINE ELEVEN SPAGHETTI NEVAR FORGHETTI
I hate fireman.

They are super competitive, but fuck it. I'll start applying today. And ya, I god damn hate the idea of working just to "maximize profits" for some assholes.

Just get on your grind, OP

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

Whatever you do, DON'T succumb to the wagie mentality. fight it to your dying breath. Escape the system

I work full time but only do about 2 hours of work a day.

Lol you fucking retards with your jobs, I don't need that shit and I'm so fucking glad about that

Just become a traveler. People used to do this shit thousands of years ago not having the benefit of the internet. Go where the weather is nice and camp out somewhere make some small money to help get by if you feel like it and then move on and repeat. What are you so afraid of not having access to? Your tv? Your bed? Your shitty collection of?

>so I just sit around doing nothing
thats worse, user

Their job is more chill than the grand majority so it's better

Just wait til you realize you have to work both a full time job and a part time job to survive

Suck it up buttercup. It's called being an adult and millions have done it successfully before you came along.

Get hired by a company like Walmart that considers full-time to be 19 hours a week

Only if you made bad decisions.

I'd rather become homeless than do that. That's hell.

That's the new norm.
I have a form of severe RA that kills my productivity and attendance at jobs. Just be glad you don't have to compete at a disadvantage.

Or live in the South

Lets break this down, at least in the US:

Supposedly, UNemployment is at an all time low, but UNDERemployment is fairly high. Employees see the former while employers see the former. Basically, they dont give a fuck about you because the majority of unskilled labor is a bunch of uber driver faggots who have no other choice either because they're illegal immigrants or they got a shitty degree and no way to climb out. So what do you do? You gotta quit uber/lyft if you're not getting surge/primetime AT LEAST. You're making $10 an hour what the fuck are you doing getting bed sores on your damn ass over $10 an hour. Then, Vote Andrew Yang and riot if you dont get $1000 a month or if only the niggers and faggots get it. Organize to destroy the chain that the Jews have placed upon you: the FIAT dollar.

The next step is even more important: Buy prepper gear, especially firearms and ammunition and a encrypted ham radio system and make some friends with your fellow NEETs before-hand. Why? Because you just voted for a chink that is going to collapse the US dollar. Once every hobo in the US has $1000 a month to buy food and hygeine products, suddenly none of these fucking would-be NEETs has any real incentive to keep their heads above water and work for the bourgeoisie who demand that they report into work at 8am monday to saturday so that the L'Chaim Goldberg investors of society can make their 1/10th percent increase on their $100,000,000 in stocks that day. Money is now worthless, and you're in a "The Purge"-like state, but at least you have a massive head start on your average normie without a lot of work put into it, relatively. Band together with your NEETs, spend a little time (again: RELATIVELY COMPARED TO THE REST OF SOCIETY AT THIS POINT) to create a new city, where you can have whatever half-baked laws you fantasized with your NEET buddies in your shitty Discord before Fall Of Rome 2.0 happened. Now you're living in paradise as a Neo-Noble.

I mean alaksa has had ubi for over 30 yrs. They seem fine.

I don't care about my job. They try to get me to pretend to care but I barely even do that anymore. They need me more than I need them because nobody else wants to do the stupid overnight shit I do. I put in like zero effort though because it's not worth it to actually care. Worst they could do is fire me and then I'd just get on unemployment or a new job so what does it matter

That doesn't mean it's not shit

Hard to be homeless in a state where you'll die in the street from cold most days. Also you're forgetting about high population, niggers and illegals, three things that Alaska doesnt have to fuck up the system. The point is in relative wealth generation: if a person making 100k a year gets 1k UBI, thats a 1% increase in his wealth, if a person making 100 a month panhandling gets 1k, thats a 1000% increase in his wealth. Bankers want to avoid this because human suffering creates fear in the hearts of would-be NEETs.

Illegals only make up 3.3% of everyone in america. They aren't as common as the media paints them to be

Yea but you gotta put together all of the your lower-proletariat together comrade, they are united in their struggle to survive. Poor Niggers, illegals, homeless, individually small percentages but together make a large enough percentage to topple any meaningful UBI system you create. Before you begin to reward your constituents for contributing to society, the non-contributors must be identified, and subsequently not rewarded.

Ubi would only go to citizens to begin with.
It could potentially aid with homelessness (which is actually extremely easy to get into. For instance,78% of fulltime workers live paycheck to paycheck so 1 paycheck away from homelessness).

It also doesn't matter what race someone is. As for the homeless themselves, that is .17%.

Not even a percent of the population. Also,most people are poor and ubi would help with that. 62% of jobs pay hardship or livable wages in metropolis cities.

30% = hardship = can't even move out.

Ubi is part of the solution. The other is affordable housing

If you are American then start a business. This country was made to encourage the entrepeneurial spirit. Life here in the US of A is grand, only place on this earth by far where your only limit is your capability. Find your niche and find a way to make money out of it. Sure, its not a guaranteed wage, but you learn highly valuable skills and you get to be your own boss. To me that is better than any salaried job on this planet.

Well the only way I can think of is amazon fba. If that fails, crypto and stocks. If that fails, there's always suicide.

In this society, you're either a bitch, you make other's your bitch, or you can get lucky being self-employed. It's pretty shitty that for the MOST part, people HAVE to rely on an employer for survival. This could easily be mitigated with affordable housing being created but oh well. This system isn't really designed to try to help the masses.

Are you looking for a new job that values you more? Time to start using those days off, my guy.

Or you do:

Secure a new land for your children, away from the influence of the (((bourgeoisie)))

watch office space
www0.moviesub.is/movies-office-space-1999-moviesub.html

Attached: 1513200133747.jpg (445x632, 84K)

1986 here
inherited though