Attached: Capture.png (693x370, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1ei5rwO7ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((joe rogan)))

He could kick a Sequoia in half.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1ei5rwO7ZI

Also, acid.

Wants to be open and liberal but immediately jumps in his cage once his masters crack the whip.
Allegedly also super short.

Attached: 993w6r6.jpg (277x182, 7K)

He's a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

Mistake you're making is thinking you have to be on one side or the other at all times.

Think about it. In any world that wouldn't always make sense.

GOD I JUST WANT TO FIGHT A SILVERBACK GORILLA NO HOLDS BARRED FULL ON FIGHT TO THE DEATH I JUST WANNA FUCKIN GO BEAST MODE ON THAT MOTHER FUCKER AND SHOW HIM WHO THE REAL KING OF THE JUNGLE IS FUCK

Attached: 4145234152.jpg (480x480, 34K)

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

I think you might be misguided. That is not the direction i was getting at. It was everything that happened around him inviting Alex Jones and after that. Joe obeys.

FUCKING SUCK YOUR DOG'S DICK NIGGER FUCKING ASSCUNT

JOE ROGAN IS A GODDAMN FUCKING NIGGER APE

His crew / staff are all zionist / jewish elite's children... the producer especially... why would they keep letting some fuck up continue to make the most hit podcast on Earth? He's the child of a very powerful elite.

At some point, just like Bernie Sanders, Alex Jones, etc. someone broke into his house at night, put iron to his head and said you don't say these words and don't cross these lines, and you get to keep your life, wife, children, etc.

TL;DR - another sold out shill gatekeeper

Attached: cassie1.jpg (913x739, 91K)

FUCK YOU NIGGER MONKEY APE

Rogan is the exact type of guy that was your friends older brother that got his jollies from pretneding to be insightful and wise at children

Hes the smart man for stupid people

He's a low wattage dolt easily swayed by conspiracy theories and pseudoscience

He's just smart enough for stupid people to think he's smart.

just some reactionary stoner

has all the wisdom and insight of a silverback gorilla

a gateway for dumber people to get into jordan peterson, graham hancock and alex jones

Attached: 2827268397.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Pretty much this.

Secret societies work by binding their members together through horrible secrets. Just like John Travolta and Tom Cruise, Joe Rogan is a gay man who has a wife and children. He's basically another Alex Jones, just presented in a more likable and believable manner; controlled opposition.

Attached: 1558333056866.jpg (294x326, 21K)

holy fuck dude you're so wise and nuance

He's has the most interesting guests though.

People only go to him because he pretty much has the biggest podcast.
By doing anything in the podcast that can make you look good you are able to reach a much bigger audience.
It is just for growth and a better Picture.

Just look at it
some of the people went to him withing a week of some drama.

He tends to agree with anyone he has on, which is fine, given the calibur of his guests. I dont think he has gone through enough thought on his principles though, and he seems too interested in things he doesn't fully understand to not bring them up constantly.
He is ultimately too widely spread to be a true expert on anything (besides sweaty man-fights), but his layman status is perfect for opening doors to people who want to know more about some interesting topics.

somebody to say something as ineffably insightful as this is exactly the type to watch joe rogan

He changes his opinion based on who is on the show each time

yeah, it's one thing to just concede a point once in a while to let them make their arguments, but it feels a lot like a long-running tv show that can't keep its continuity in order.

not everything is "oh 100%" and "it's entirely possible" all the time, joe