Please help me confirm it's the same location lmao

please help me confirm it's the same location lmao

Attached: 3.jpg (700x1269, 209K)

>lmao

Probably?

>lmao
Gtfo faggot

Attached: 1538172215996.jpg (600x599, 35K)

Yes it is, I took the picture.

More of that ass thx

with all the obvious similarities the wallpaper is a giveaway. i would say with a 80% probability its the same place. backstory?

The wooden frame around the mirror is darker than the table and on the first picture they look about the same shade. Also the light bulb behind isn't in the same position, if you were to go inside the second image and stand in the same spot where the first picture was taken the bulb would be out of the shot or just barely in the shot.

It could be a recurring theme in that hotel (or whatever the fuck that place is) hence why it looks very similar. Just my personal opinion.

What’s the background on this?

be me work at hotel, on a random day this girl i know walk in with foreigners she explains they are the exchange students from her class. I check the system and they are there so whatever plus she is the cutest but most innocent girl I know so I didn't think anything about it.

Another random day I was browsing b and saw the top pic and thought it looked familiar but couldn't connect the dots but I saved the pic.

Todays fap time I saw the pic and saw something fishy

Attached: 4.jpg (579x1024, 53K)

She asian? got damn thats hot.

Is this your gf?

You can see the reflection of the flowers in the wallpaper. That's the same room

She is vietnamese but not my gf. She is together with someone else since highschool

This.

I was already 95% sure

Look at the grain on the wooden mirror frame, left side. They match.

It’s obviously the same room. Look at the desk/vanity. They both have those two holes on the left side. And you can see the lounge chair on the right. Plus there is that weird wicker type basket on the left side of the desk. And like others have mentioned the wallpaper. But I’d say the fact that both pics have the two holes on the side is the biggest giveaway. Not many desk made like that.

Alright Poirot, more pics? What country is this anyway?

Vietnam

Attached: 5.jpg (579x1024, 74K)

Top picture is a different room but similar. Probably same hotel but different room.
In the mirror you can see a piece of door trim vertically (either that or it's that vertical bump out that you see down farther). Bottom picture there's a dresser up against the wall and a bend in the wall. There would not be door trim there, just wall paper or if it was a repeat of the bump out you would see wall paper on the other side of the bump out.

If you look closely, the wall sconce is also in a different location on the wall paper too. It's likely they're all in nearly the same place (roll width just sets the location) but each room is slight different.

Same place, different room... Look at the wicker basket on the counter in front of the mirror, they are different..