Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who vote against their own economic interests

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who vote against their own economic interests

Attached: 1.jpg (720x720, 64K)

Trump supporters are Americans so well both descriptions count for the whole Continent nothing new here!

>So I thought what I'd do, was I'd post this thread again
>So I thought what I'd do, was I'd post this thread again and again
>So I thought what I'd do, was I'd post this thread again and again and again

Wow....your record sales must be absolute shit if this is your attempt at discourse.
Same threads, same topics, same dead soul-less eyes.

Faggot

Attached: 1512341569058.jpg (480x476, 35K)

the economy is fucking fake

stay mad

Attached: 1.jpg (854x917, 135K)

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unlike you libatards we conservatives don't feel the need to share ours with the world every five minutes, because we know that nobody gives a fuck about our opinions just as nobody gives a fuck about your bait.

Actually, nobody gives a fuck about your fake conservative bullshit. Hypocrisy, at best. Fake all day.

You're the one that is fake supporting a fake artist

lmao i voted for trump, and the economy is doing great, user. not sure what you're smokin, but sorry to hear you're broke and misinformed.

weak and predictable

ask op about librechan

nerve struck

the strawmanning

Making a fun server for fun times, gamers, chat, memes, raid, autism, fuck each other, whatever. discord BEzHbc

it's not really about economic interests anymore

i mean, i'm white, i have a penis, you don't even want me to be able to have money

Attached: 1556672045029.png (957x702, 427K)

if you are dumb enough to post your info online you deserve what happens

I agree the non smart people should killed

Attached: 9748008175.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

FUCK TRUMP

Attached: 1482760932782.jpg (700x700, 87K)

any thinking human 2020

Attached: 1482761728375.jpg (600x450, 61K)

Dr. Trumplove

Attached: static2.politico.com.jpg (1160x629, 204K)

Normal Trump Voter

Attached: normal trump voter.jpg (550x895, 69K)

I'm sorry, all I heard was "blah blah blah, Trump hurt my pussy, I'm a huge faggot in need of face rape".

Fox news is the past

Attached: 1490998196715.jpg (564x377, 35K)

the weird thing is you hear Trump talk and you hear a great leader..... you must be here for the trap threads

Shut up faghot

I live in europe and I wish I had a president like trump. we would have someone who thinks about our country instead of the eu maffia, who no one voted for.

Republicans freed slaves. So faggots like you can be brainwashed in to believing they didn’t.

Bwahahahahaha....hahahahahaha.....baHAAAhahahaha....ha

Good one, user.

Attached: A1024F92-B60C-45AB-9154-BEEE262160B1.jpg (1600x1094, 413K)

God, you're such a presumptuous (and predictable) retard.

He sounds like a leader, to sheeple looking to blame their failures on others.
He’s rich, to trailer park white trash.
He’s smart, to people who are dumb.
He’s charismatic, to douche bags.
He’s handsome, to gold diggers and overweight Midwest lonely women in their 50s and 60s.
He’s business savvy, to people who pump gas for a living.
He’s a great speaker, to people who speak worse English than an immigrant.
He’s “presidential” to people who wear cargo shorts to weddings.
He’s classy, to people who think Golden Corral is fancy.

Modern Republicans are conservative. Conservatives wanted to keep slaves. Having the name "Republican" means nothing in context.

Strollmweephoi

Attached: 1558399804487.jpg (561x864, 123K)

he's the poor people's version of a rich person. dude is straight out of the 1980s. He doesnt care about anyone but himself, and for some reason, people like that... (he wont help them, "but the government aint supposed to help me")

Weird how the cargo-wearing mouth breathers aren’t taking a break from chugging Mountain Dew to respond to this. Hit too close to home? Fucking MAGAtard dipshits.

trump supporters are truly patriotic and love america. the others are just complaining about everything..

The left can't meme.

We have better things to do, but please continue enjoying your mom’s basement

So you thrive on thinking you are better than others. That's what keeps you going, an unearned sense of superiority.

Elitism is ugly and often you cunts have no real reason to feel superior. Enjoy the rest of your angry, pathetic, bitter life.

that's a good thing. A true leader can achieve anything. and there are lots of people jealous of him.
what was the worst thing he done by the way? oh yea he said some stuff. and people got offended.

lol tRiGgErEd

Tell me something I don't know and fuck off with your low quality bait

You have your head deep in your ass if you don’t think Trump thinks he’s a million times better than every one of his supporters.

Go back to logposting

I bet you wouldn't say that to a real person's face, that is why you come on here and make these threads all day from your gas lighting chamber.

Attached: 1558839119386.jpg (1024x536, 83K)

I fail to see how importing millions of scab laborers and exporting jobs to our biggest enemy helps me.

My economic interest is doing rather well.

Quit arguing politicians. Argue policy.

Let's talk about breaking up Google/Facebook.
Let's talk about carbon neutral Gen IV Nuclear.
Let's talk about ways to solve conflicts without obsolete bullet wars.

the absolute state of JIDF bots

Attached: clinton hillary usa map archipelago trump land election counties 1515686697232.png (1008x1200, 1.33M)

Of course he doex. He's Trump. We all knew what we were getting, an arrogant ass who's actually doing a decent job.

No, I was talking abour arrogant leftist pricks like you who think they're better than evetyone elsr. You have no reason to feel that way yet you do in spite of your obvious shortcomings.

Awwwww, poor baby feelsbad.jpeg?

Attached: 4151ED9A-6DD0-48F2-B5C2-E81A3D6BF38A.jpg (952x708, 168K)

No. You don't have better things to do. You suck at it because your worldview is a lie and deep down you know it.

Your basement projection tells me volumes. Must suck to know you'll never be a man.

You sound bitter. What’s the matter - already blow your big tax break on 4 cartons of cigarettes?

>le mom's basement
Fuck off to leddit you mindless drone. Lefties can't even think of something original. No wonder the NPC meme fits you well.

So my economic lot has only improved since Trump came to office. Voting for him is exactly in line with my economic interests.

Attached: 1557676205710.jpg (509x463, 29K)

You're not going to feel the same way once the effects of this stupid trade war shows on jobs, prices and manufacturing issues for America.

>Hurr durr if we were back when things were bad then things would be bad!
Brilliant logic faggot.

Keep telling yourself that kid.

It's because you said nothing of substance.
>Hurr durr he ugly
>Hurr durr he dumb

Sage. Fuck these bait threads. Tired of this Billie Ellish/Log Posting spam. Do your fucking job mods

Attached: 1558464791635.png (680x467, 270K)

Funny enough that small archipelago makes up a majority of the population. hmmmmmmm

What's this faggots obsession with Billie Eilish and Trump?

And Democrats are nog loving nob gobbling inbred city dwellers...MAGA...

It's a wonder what giving away free shit will get you. A mass of the worst of humanity voting for the party that gives them more free shit.

Seriously, you have nothing to be proud of on the left.

Nope. Feel pretty good because I'm a good person and don't treat others like they're something stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Suck it lefty.

BILLIE & EILLISHPILLED