Should I be mad that my girlfriend posed in a few sexy outfits for her photo taking next to some cars...

Should I be mad that my girlfriend posed in a few sexy outfits for her photo taking next to some cars? I found the photos on her phone and she said her brother in law and his friend took the photos.

Attached: 7AC49C3E-23E0-4025-A67E-6E30E82033FE.jpg (595x803, 154K)

>2 cucked 2 furious

she has a hot body, awesome legs and nice tits. would be a shame if you she would hide such pics.

You should be worried that her brother in law and his friend did not bend her over the hood of that car and fuck her silly. If that were my sister in law dressed like that letting me take pictures of her I would have tried to fuck her.

>her brother in law and his friend
spitroast incoming

>her brother in law and his friend took the photos
hahahaha

She said that they were drinking and they were practically begging her to pose for them.
This is another outfit she wore with the bro in law’s car

Attached: 65257F11-866A-4E87-877D-190A7FF1457C.jpg (403x794, 104K)

>I would have tried to fuck her.
Incel family fantasies are cringy. You're cringy

anymore pictures?

would like to make some pics with her too

She definitely got bent over the hood and fucked silly. Pretty sure she has no panties on.

>took pics like this in front of car
>brother in law asked her to do this
how Mexican is she OP?

I'm sure she been doing lots in that car since her 15th birthday

I'd get nudes, secrets and dirty sex from her then break up with her ass. Or give her the ultimatum to never speak to her brother in law again.

Cringy to you. She obviously posed for the pictures. I am quite sure if she dressed like a slut for them to take those pictures she was probably into it. She was probably fed some alcohol too. I am quite sure if one was subtle about it she could have been bent over one of those cars and fucked silly. Last time I checked I still have a swinging dick between my legs, she is not my blood relative, and I feel for my wife trusting around her sister who obviously warmed up to this hind of attention from me. Cringy or not m8, I would have given it one hell of a try to fuck her and motor boat those titties. This above is all part of not giving any fucks what you think of my sexual degeneracy, so fuck off with you opinion man.

When I asked her more about it she kept giving me strange answers. So I texted her brother in law and he said she was the one who suggested the whole thing. And he texted me a few more photos.

Attached: 0E96A601-5CA2-4628-9458-AED22AF8BDD8.jpg (901x2342, 338K)

i bet she swallowed both cocks to the base

Let's see those legs spread

More full nude

Attached: 4105171720.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Get her a pregnancy test.

The brother-in-law put a baby in her.

I would have.

Attached: 1558195174939.gif (200x259, 2M)

Yup she got tag teamed by the both of them. My bet is right after this pic or a few after this one. Really can`t blame them either. You should use her for a sex toy and then send her packing. Maybe you could get her brother in law and his friend to join you in a gang bang of her, blow your load in her eye and tell her sorry I gotta go and leave her there for the other two to finish.

Here’s what the friend sent me

Attached: 260AE857-8A77-4422-B834-6E24966FAD1C.jpg (1061x2436, 490K)

i lover her legs and her sweet mound. please say he send more.

just post all...makkeing me wann fap but i don't wanna fap :P

Show her the nudes and tell her to get the fuck out.

Also, show the pics to her sister and tell her what the brother-in-law did.
Then hunt down and beat the shit out of the brother-in-law.
Re laim your fucking manhood OP.

Post more nudes and her face pussy

Is she a red neck?

Also she sucked them off.

>This above is all part of not giving any fucks what you think
thanks for putting that in it wasn't obvious to everyone based on the rest of your rant

Your welcome, loser. Now go fuck your hand before it falls asleep on you.

Here’s another

Attached: 42B4F906-0AE3-4E31-9090-B33021A53A0A.jpg (1049x2365, 387K)

Yeah dude she was definitely fucked that day. Sorry bro

gotta have done. i keep gaetting hard too
so imaghine them

These aren't car guys wanting pictures of a hot chick with their car. These are definitely just about her. No car guy pics look like this without the car clearly visible. If this post is even real, she definitely cheated that night.

More

At this point its obvious they fucked her and theres so reason why they wouldn't take a video. Ask for it

Post an uncensored face pic op. Fuck her and her feels. She's getting ducked down and dp'd by her family and friends

>White Supremacist
DROPPED

you gotta be stupid if you even need to ask. Either this post is fake or you're a cuck getting off on sharing how he got cucked. Besides, for car pics, you can barely see the car or tell what kind they are. They look like they're probably just cheap economy cars. Definitely not worth a pic, especially wasting screen time with a hot bod slut like that.

Just dump the rest of the photos and get this fake cuck fantasy over with.

why'd she change haircolour yo

She totally got boned...

Help us bust fat nuts on pics of your girls face dont censor

That triple chin

I was planning a pool party and she didn’t want to invite any other girls. She prefers tone the only female there.
She wants e to send a group text invite and put this photo on it. I told her she was crazy

Attached: 50DA1A43-BE80-4C4F-815F-3EF84697F6F8.jpg (747x2212, 238K)

sounds like it would be a fun pool party

Be mad for two reasons.
1. You didn't get paid, you better March your pussy ass over there and get the bread your hoe left on the table. Even looking at pussy ain't free.
2. She posin with busted ass scrappers... Only CLEAN ass rides. Busted rides=busted pussy. Class that hoe up.
3. And next time the hoe Workin a side without telling a MF? Bitch sleeping in the fucking dirt

Keep em coming

Prolly fake and gay but imagine being so fucking stupid that u have to ask others how to think and feel

Attached: 0885977518.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

I like her chubby pussy, but it's pretty clear she's a slut and you should fuck her arse hard then dump her

This was her Halloween costume last year at a hotel suite party

Attached: D3EA59F0-8E92-4B8C-ADBF-85B547E03A25.jpg (910x2216, 498K)

Need more, gotta upload stuff faster

Naw it's totally normal for your girl to be taking sexy pictures in someone's garage for free with random dudes

Also post her face

she should wear it more often

I wouldn’t be mad but I’d watch her real close. My guess is she’s taking some other dick if she hadn’t shared that with you on her own.

On knees ready for blowbang

Attached: 8EF16ABF-82B3-4AA8-9241-222AED8293B8.jpg (936x1872, 460K)

This would be up to your feelings bro, talk to her about them

we all could give her some nice loads

More, more more

kek. your gf is cheating on you dude.

IoI

They're fucking her or will soon. If she wasn't forthcoming with what happened, she is hoping something more will happen.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood

>CuckWorld, the Thread
>Starring OP

More bro