I have a hangover what do bros?

I have a hangover what do bros?

Attached: 3325.drunk.jpg (325x250, 20K)

Drink water, take paracetamol, go back to bed, get up, drink water, eat food. In that order.

eat salty greacy food. like Bacon.
Eat some Pickles even drink the fluid in the jar.
May do some Pushups to get the blood flowing.
And Drink Water

Eat a few grams of kratom
Drink litre of water
Hangover cured in 30mins

Water/Gatorade. Sleep. Vitamins. Maybe greasy food if you can stomach it.

Next time drink water while you're drinking alcohol you dip shit

drink 3 beers

fried egg on some refried beans, add some salsa, eat up fast.

Two fingers in the ass one in your mouth, then hump your fingers and finger your throat. best cure i can think of

Nothing. You've just got to get through, my friend. Everyone likes to say they have a cure, but if you have a bad enough hangover to write about, it's going to stay with you through the day

I was hung over yesterday lol just make yourself throw up. Drink some water after and repeat. You’ll feel much better once you actually throw it all up

If you're drinking enough alcohol for a real fucking hangover, then drinking water doesn't god damned work. I mean, it's always good advice, but water alone doesn't stop an hangover.

I take kratom all the time, never helps my hangovers. Nice trips though

Sleep during maths like you normally do you underage fagit

pp

Coke and a bacon sammich

Drink loads of water

start sipping sprite right now. The carbonation breaks bad acids left behind in the stomach from too much alcohol.
1. water and some salty fluids, gateraid will work, pickle juice or olives are better.
2. vitamins, a multi vitamin and potassium, 3-12 pills depending how bad it is. take 3, wait 5 minutes repeat as needed.
3. greasy food if you can keep it down, burger, bacon, ect.
4. make sure you get proteins for your liver within 24 hours, eggs are good.

kratom weed or coke help some people too.

Water, heroin and sleep before repeat

^ This. Or 4 or 5.

200ml water, 100ml fanta, 100ml orange juice. 2 strong coffee, a cold shower, eat a balanced meal. If this won't do the trick, start over and after this exercise just a little.

get some pho and drink a pedialyte

eat and drink

My niggas

I do the same thing except i have a spicy bloody mary. Pho is the best fucking hangover comfort food ever created

Stop having a hangover

Attached: 0018.jpg (1424x1080, 240K)

Drink beer or wine and some water then eat something

Coconut water and a monster slim Jim. Trust me it will work

Don't drink too much. Slightly overbaked patatos really do help.

Pedialyte, acetaminophen and Vitamin B

Pickle juice also helps

Bottle of Pedialyte and water

chug some clorox.

This. Might make you gag at first, but it's the best way.

in some countries paracetamol is called Tylenol.

honestly this. if no pickle juice, apple cider vinegar.

What a lovely, honorable way to live

But only in countries that have a ridiculously high legal drinking age at which point you should be intelligent enough to understand the connection between the words Paracetamol and Tylenol.

You're a stupid motherfucker that got a hangover every day

I take Tylenol all the time (I'm not spelling what you did) but you realize that's the last thing you're supposed to take when or after drinking right? It's a total liver killer

Cures hangovers and autism!

>It's a total liver killer
All the more reason for OP to try.

>I have a hangover what do bros?
Drink a lot of water, eat a delicious nourishing meal, get some fresh air and smoke some really good weed. You will be right as rain. Good food is always good medicine

I didn't know and I'm already 8, and what is Yea Forums?

I'm living on Mexico and the locals eat a lot of spicy, greasy food "para curarsela"

It works and it's kind of a ritual here. I personally prefer drinking coffee, aspirinas, a muffin and bananas. It works everytime.

This. I've had UNGODLY hangovers and water does 0. Only time and sweatiung it out works. That and more alcohol but there comes a point when you can't do that.

How about just getting over it and stop being such a pussy?

Drink more

Drink your own cums, best cure

Nigga sex