Why is Sweden the most cucked country in the world?

Why is Sweden the most cucked country in the world?

Attached: 9701E256-5DE0-48A5-84E0-35C8F49CF37B.jpg (758x898, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/12/577566344/state-dept-wont-say-new-diplomats-claim-of-no-go-zones-in-europe-was-wrong
snopes.com/fact-check/sweden-crime-no-go-zone-police/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42671283
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_area
u.teknik.io/PN5s9.webm
snopes.com/fact-check/15-homeless-dead-in-chicago/
youtube.com/watch?v=vO9vBHZRBQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was a drunk who drank his way from his apartment and instead of accepting help he decided to either sleep in public toilets and continue drinking

Found the jew

Bump

>instead of accepting help
Like a hospital?

Right?

>Why is Sweden the most cucked country in the world?

Attached: shekelaka3.png (2810x4096, 178K)

How is this related , i have seen this shit randomly apearing on threads since i was here but i never understood why.

Is this spam? is this a meme that i dont get? wtf is this

group pays for 4chin pass and posts ads

Literally the only negative Sweden story that Ivan can find, and it's a bullshit one at that. Heia sotebror!

They don't have to pay for their own military and as long as the Chinese don't win WW3 they'll be able to degenerate while the world moves without them.

They love it! They keep re-electing the same hippie gov't time and time again.

Attached: 1414293752056.jpg (800x770, 69K)

It's called "rigged elections" and "dictatorship". Look it up.

One veteran dies so an entire family can live. Fair trade.

Nonsense! The majority of the ever so naive Svens love the camel riders and chocolate people.

Attached: 1445729987305.png (640x480, 352K)

Attached: 1558881036018.jpg (600x549, 64K)

jews been socialing engineering them duh. next question

Attached: 1558880924523.png (406x406, 33K)

>hit with hard facts of reailty
>gr8 b8 m8. trolololo

Ta stora kuk i rövet

one veteran who contributed his service to his country VS. a family that never contributed anything

All elections are rigged.
All citizens are apathetic cucks.

If youre gonna try to speak Swedish at least use correct grammar.

It's ok. Not called Stockholm syndrome for no reason bruv

Implying American war vets are treated well

Drunkards ruining their own lives and killing themselves has nothing to do with refugees, if you are going to make fun of us for our immigration at least find something proper. God knows you dont have to look far to find actual material of our fucked up status.

No shit.
Truth is the current government is importing people from shithole countries and manipulating them with lies into voting for them.

Sweden is cucked, but this title is bullshit?

The Swedes don't have any fucking veterans. They even stayed out of WW2, and are historically 'neutral'. Where the fuck would they get a veteran from?

expel niggers back to africa

I liked sweden couple years ago when they were just chilling little funky country that didn't really get involved in any shit. All that they wanted to do is camping 24/7 at their little holiday houses. But now? Well... i think we all know why... pic related.

Attached: images (6).jpg (220x229, 17K)

they have an army... you dont have to see combat to be a veteran.

still tho, i call bullshit on the article. the only info ive found about it is this same image on /r/the_donald... so, probably just some fake news

The article is probably fake, yes, but similar stuff is currently happening here.

Actually allowing a drunk to kill themselves would be contrary to Swedish values, and the values of most western states. Your superior mental health care and prison standards are something you genuinely have above the US. You see a white person and your values change completely, whatever terrible fate awaits Sweden I pray that you personally don't escape it.

Attached: 1557778397731.png (270x360, 66K)

Sweden is NOT Switzerland, Switzerland is the "neutral" country with it's banks full of Nazi gold

I was under the impression veteran refers to someone who was deployed. When someone says a Vietnam veteran, it means someone who went to 'Nam, not some paper pusher who sat in A/C'd base in California during the 60s.

Sweden/Finland/Norway have mandatory conscription so nearly everyone is a 'veteran' by the wider definition, which doesn't mean much in that case.

I am very aware of the difference between Switzerland and Sweden... I live pretty close to the Swiss border.

That being said, Sweden was historically neutral throughout the 19th/20th centuries. They sat out of WW2 on the basis of neutrality.

How are these two events related

like, there's literally an entire wikipedia called "Swedish neutrality". Read up on it to learn more. They sat out of WW1 on the same basis.

Because right wingers are obsessed with worshipping all former military. At least US vets usually deployed.

A Swedish 'vet' had the time of their life partying with other 18 year olds during their mandatory military service. Didn't fight for any of muh 'freedoms.'

I identify as a soldier.
Can I be a veteran?

Aye it does. Have familly in there and they told a lot of fucked up shit about niggers in there.. For example the country involve them in to some jobs pretty simple ones like cleanings or shit like that. First of all everyone cry how poor they are but from what i heard every single black cunt there from this 3rd world country have an iphone. All they do whole day at work is fucking playing with the phone and messing around till the clock and go home. You can't say anything not a single word to them because they are protected and you can lose the job. Employers can't fire them and they have to pay them full salary. In short way the whole situations is fucking nutshell.

Attached: PEPETHEKEBABREMOVER.png (1308x1332, 179K)

Truth.

Yeah apparently pussy countries that enslave their citizens through mandatory conscription but are too scared to deploy them are all "veterans".

Oh and i forgot thay they got free apartments for absolutely free and government and stamps for food and the money they make is 100% their they don't have to worry about anything as long as they work and country sees this... and even tho thay have that good half of these stupid dirty niggers still doesn't work and don't come up to work but country still keeps them and can't throw them away from their country..
bsclly there is no future for sweden cuz these niggers breed like rabbits.. the only hope for them is another hitler kinda person to make cleaning.

Attached: f3e.jpg (600x560, 40K)

Sweden is cuck capital of the world

But, isn't Cucking voluntary? Shouldn't this literally classify as Rape?

The most Swedish photo that you will ever witness

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-124141_Instagram.jpg (1080x714, 344K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-202417_Omnichan.jpg (1080x1651, 1.22M)

If i'd been Swede.

Attached: 1558832946140s.jpg (89x125, 2K)

brainwashed by liberals.

Attached: 1534178638344.png (324x382, 281K)

this is wrong, there is no such thing as no-go zones, this has been disproven a billion times.

Libtard detected

Attached: gotta love sweden.jpg (720x503, 74K)

Yes because whole Sweden is one big no-go zone.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/12/577566344/state-dept-wont-say-new-diplomats-claim-of-no-go-zones-in-europe-was-wrong

They literally admitted it was a bold face lie

not a libtard, just not a retard
snopes.com/fact-check/sweden-crime-no-go-zone-police/

not at all, they have a high amount of tourism

nah trumps ambassador admitted it was fake

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42671283

Dude, I am Swedish and I would never go into the places where mail isn't delivered anymore because of rock throwing and robbery. I don't give a shit what you choose to call it or not, they're no go zones

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-171703_Instagram.jpg (1080x805, 435K)

Yes people wanna see Sweden and take picture before it's gonna disappear from the history.

Attached: ghyt3.jpg (284x177, 10K)

I've literally lived in one of those areas and got chased out of it by the criminal gang of chilean inbreds living there.
Try again, libtard.

Yeah, I live in Sweden too and you guys are just wrong, but continue to spread hate and shit, that'll certainly fix the problem

>snopes

Attached: 1558100244846.jpg (407x407, 15K)

And you actually believe that?
Do us all a favor and kys.

If these guys are wrong, then what's the problem, nigger? And you're not in Sweden

"spread hate" by stating facts.
Vänsterbliven as fuk.

>fellow swedes
>you are wrong
>spreading hate
>won't fix the problem
Shalom, näspostare

Attached: 1554131051441.jpg (475x409, 34K)

Found the dipshit who still doesn't know what cuck means...

Ah the great and noble wars the Swedes have taken part in in defence of their homeland, let us count them all. You start.

absolutely irrelevant. point is, one of them is a citizen of the country who has paid taxes and whom your politicans have sworn to protect.
the other is a family of leeches that havent contributed anything, yet demands as much as possible while giving nothing back.
yeah, great deal sven

this
you're in hell niggerjew

>a family that never contributed anything
they contribute loans
enjoy the predatory banking economy

are you a nigger?

both rely on state handouts, one deserves them in full the others are just leeches for the jewish bankers to keep fattening

>what happens when you let the jews in

Attached: iceland rabbi jews rapefugees 1cc20234.jpg (1488x932, 181K)

Some guy worked for good state and got a pension and could only have ended up on the streets due to his own fuck ups vs a family fleeing persecution not of their own making. Admit it, you are just a racist looking desparately for excuses to hate these non white people.

>homeless drug addict freezes to death because of his own bad decisions
>usually right-wingers would laugh and mock such a thing but because black people exist they need to spin it into some racist bullshit

Eat shit faggot OP.

>there is no such thing as no-go zones
the police gets attacked for showing up in our no go zones, france here
even the ambulances get stoned
same in sweden, even jewpedia admits it (check the ambulances mention)

Attached: sweden no go zones CwBS60.png (1207x636, 122K)

i'm sure jewpedia is obverstating the shitzones in your shithole svencuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_area
kys yourself

I was talking to this super hot swedish-latina chick and she was super into me. She was pretty, horny, seemed like wife material but she was too swedish. We were talking how we'll see each other and she loved the idea that I wanted to fuck her brains out.
I remember there was some mass killing or something close to her and when I said something about it she gave the BS how everyone needs to get along, it's not the imigrants fault even though they did it, we can't be too hard on them and they had a commemoration or some shit the next day. Instead of deporting every single illegal fucker even more people showed up to the same place where people got killed the day before. How fucking retarded do you have to be?
That made me sick in the stomach and I couldn't wank off to her nudes for days.
Never went to see her. I don't need to get killed by some sand nigger. If someone's going to kill me it's going to be when I decide so.
No pussy is worth the pathetic life in Sweden. Can't even carry pepper spray for self-defense.
Fucking cucks.

overstating

>Prefers to die in a good old fashioned american mass shooting with a faceful of apple pie and chlorinated chicken

> ▲
>▼ ▼
>▲ ▲
> ▼

You can tell this is fake because he swedish and a vet. Sweden hasn't fought a war for almost an 100 years as a nation and 78 as nazi volunteers.

re?

▼▼

>fleeing persecution
are you that stupid and ignorant?
u.teknik.io/PN5s9.webm
they are paid to invade and shit up your country your ancestors built and defended
what kind of a jew are you?

Attached: refugees young adult males Co5T2QdWAAAvmKo.jpg (424x593, 64K)

When I saw the title I was like ok, who was it again: sweden or germoney

Attached: 1503308362192.png (803x688, 144K)

I'm from Europe

Not saying its real but you realize theres still armed forces even when countries arent at war right?

And you carry pepper spray?

That guys from Canada though:

snopes.com/fact-check/15-homeless-dead-in-chicago/

y'all niggas posting in a right-wing troll thread

Young adult men... who are the biggest casualities in every war ever, hence fleeing warzones. What the fuck point do you think you're proving, you retarded fucking mongoloid maggot piece of shit

As of now yes hehehe :(

You can also conceal carry but it's very hard to get a license.
I had a gun and Semi-Auto rifle license at 18 tho.

Sauce faggot

They let the rapists in voluntarily knowing that they are all rapists and murderers.

provide sauce of unbiased quality or you are a fag

Shouldn't the men be dying and the women getting out of the way being refugees?

Majority of the people don't want immigration as it is atm. Problem is the current government is a power greedy communist dictatorship that doesnt care about what the people want...

your use of question marks is fucking bullshit.

God only knows alcohol is never used by schizophrenics to deal with the symptoms or ptsd sufferers to ease the flashbacks. How could they ever know that in such a forward thinking country.

Fuck youself.

Attached: 1558761259719.jpg (700x692, 89K)

It has not been "disproven", the snopes article is based on a strawman. It's called "no-go zone" but that doesn't mean you are not allowed to go there, it means that it's a dangerous zone that you should not go to. The snopes article itself explains that.
The result has been intentionally manipulated to downplay the dangers in muslim majority areas.

Read the articles before you write a comment and you wont look so stupid.

>Sweden

Nothing of value is lost. Ikea pisses me off, this is recompense for my plant that their collapsing fucking cabinet killed 10 years ago.

>In short way the whole situations is fucking nutshell.
This phrase doesn't mean what you think it does.

Hahah, because sweden is nothing but ikea?
Not to mention if this continues the spread of islamism could continue into other countries.

you are lying
youtube.com/watch?v=vO9vBHZRBQ4

Attached: migrantsgangs.jpg (325x239, 96K)

There's no go zones for ambulances here. They require police back up. Please stop being so retarded.

With all the welfare and help that is available in Sweden, if you still manage to end up on the streets you are probably beyond any modern helps capabilities of fixing you. Some people will just ruin their own lives with alcohol after retirement, and unless they have a faithful wife to help to care for them during their alcoholism, they will put themselves on the streets.

We do help a lot of people and keep them from becoming absolute wrecks, but certain types are beyond saving.

Thanks for posting the yt link. Saw that a while ago.
Libtards will deny because it hurts their feelings.

bump

Stupidity?

Attached: 1558645651986.jpg (384x313, 83K)

>Swedish
>veteran
Good one OP
Name one war sweden has been in since 1815.

A fake story designed to stoke outrage in Americans. Who would have guessed it.

Sweden has been involved in every single US war since WWII.

Who should we invade? Eachother, Russia, perhaps take revenge on Germany?

The Scandinavian countries has nothing to gain on using their armies offensively.

>source:my ass

So no good wars then. You don't get to carry "Veteran" as a badge of honour if all you did was to cause death and destruction towards other countries.

>rapefugees flee to Iceland
>overpopulate, die from starvation/boredom/hypothermia/incest
>bring in more rapefugees to replace old ones
>rinse, repeat

Iceland has good potential to become a countrywide concentration camp tbh

Good luck trying to live on welfare if you're not a sandmonkey immigrant...

vi drar en witchhunt bara hur svårt kan det vara
om vi är många nog kan ingen stoppa oss

>a dangerous zone

Literally every single American city has a no-go zone. Way worse than Sweden.

Rensar Sverige likt NZ moské

My friend has been living on welfare for years now, he gets help regularly. They find him any kind of job and he just comes up with some excuse to avoid it and continues to be lazy.