How to keep interest on Tinder conversations?

How to keep interest on Tinder conversations?
I get matches, but most of them start to vanish after a few time. Dont get me wrong, I use to meet them in person and ask for their phone number when I feel its time, but if a girl stops replying.. I know you cant press her with more messages, but if you wait for her more guys will come and you end up buried in the bottom.

Any tips? Advices? What are your methods? Or its just a matter of luck

Attached: 1394946178859.jpg (1080x720, 151K)

No advice works.

People are shallow as shit on apps. Lets see...

If you're advised to be yourself and talk too much....you are a blabber mouth.
If you're advised to be cool and just be short.... you lack depth.
If you respond right away you're desperate.....respond not just at the right time... you're not interested.
If you're honest well... you're honest and they stop once they confirm you're not 6'3. I wouldn't suggest lying about physical characteristics, cuz whats the fucking point?

Take it for what it is, a cesspool of shallow, selfish women, (I'm sure there are plenty golden fish among them but I haven't interacted with any).

Thats right, I always try to keep it average. Yesterday night there was this girl who out with her friends, she asked me what was I looking for in tinder. Told her talk, then meeting, nothing too aggressive or passive, she stopped replying but she is still there. Im going to wait at least until tonight just in case.

But sadly there isnt a rule. There are girls with great conversation, up to 3am for a whole week and then suddenly they stop talking or replying to messages.

Tried lots of bios, pictures and I always get matches -not a lot of them, not Chad- but this is really discouraging. Only ones who seem to keep the interest are fatties, girls with kids, uglies and older women.

What's stopping you from being shallow too? Only go for profiles you truly are interested in, if you're like me its annoying because part of you screams but she seeeeeems nice user you wouldnt want someone to pass you over based on just a look.....well guess the fucking what.....they do. So if you go ahead and go for nice, then be ok with conversations with those that later you label as not really actually interested in. But since its only an experiment in a cesspool of shit you have nothing to lose by picking ONLY those youre truly interested in. Eventually maybe one will match and even more remotely so eventually maybe one of those wont be a total idiot.

She probably wanted to fuck that night.

I've met a lot of girls on Tinder, but I have the same problem as OP, not getting replies from my matches. A lot of them don't use the app often, but you see the ones still changing their photos and such, and you know they ignored you. They probably got attention from other guys.

Attached: jealous niggers.jpg (1023x675, 159K)

Thats what I try to do, in fact Im meeting a girl today who has to drive for 1 hour to get here but wants to meet me.
But for that to happen.. you have to wait, have a lot of luck and cross fingers just in case she decides to keep talking and show interest.

Yes, I bet she was looking for that, but come on.. she is with more girl friends going out with dozens of guys, I told her
>I would prefer to meet ourselves in another and more relaxed moment
She liked that with the heart. So that gave me a "small hint" about what she wanted. Guess Im going to wait just in case.

And yes, they stop talking but receiving literally hundreds of matches every single day.. theres always a better choice, better picture, better guy or they just have better things to do. I wish I had that many options for being able to ignore someone as easy as that.

Adding to this post... I usually can't get matches with girls from the local university. Have to go for girls from community colleges, or working girls. A lot of times the ones I do meet have perceivable issues like being a little overweight, serious mental problems, being mega sluts, etc.

My best date ever from Tinder was an 18 year old girl who worked at Chick-fil-a and lived about 40 minutes away from me. Went to the county fair and kissed that night. She was so beautiful and had humongous tits too, they were so big she couldn't strap the harness on one of the rides, so we had to get off. However, she had the aforementioned mental problems, just acted really weird and eventually stopped messaging me.

I'm actually talking to another girl I met on Tinder, we are supposed to hang out again tonight. Maybe that will go well.

Right that too.... the whole.... you may get murdered feeling just isnt worth it :D

Wait....how big you say? :P

Good luck with the girl tonight, if she doesnt change her mind as most of them do!

Last week I met a 20yo girl, she had problems at home, and didnt have sex for at least 1 year because last guy treated her badly. So she was looking for someone to cuddle, have nice sex, kisses and all that stuff. I decided to try and after we had some drinks she stayed at home, ordered dinner and spent the night with me.
She acted -and probably was- like a virgin, but well, why not?

Bad part is now she is too attached to me, wants to keep meeting but more like a couple. She is cute but not really my type, and doesnt have a lot of conversation either, but I guess its something while I dont have anything else.

Humongous. Pic related

Attached: IMG952419.jpg (577x1024, 53K)

Ask them out on dates right away you faggot and then go. Do this 50 times and you will find a good one. It is the same as real life because it is real life you idiot faggot.

Baaaaw I want a hot chill and cool girlfriend but I don't want to put in any effort to meet her. Why can't everything in my life just be handed to me?

Good luck man. If she's 20 and has at most only been with one guy, she could be worth your time for a while. You don't have to marry her.

My girl says she's done some stuff but hasn't gone all the way. She's a little big but has a cute face

God i hate those fucking filters, nice though

People are on these apps for one reason.
They want to fuck.
Be up front with them and you'll hit it out of the park more times than you'll strike out.

>tfw open tinder the next day and you find out you have less matches.

The first thing I do when I open the app is look to my number of matches. I dont know why it affects me so bad

She will not age well

Yeahh she blocked me on Facebook when I tried to add her so have a nice life blimp

I have this girl I met on tinder, she had pictures from 1 year ago and now shes gotten fat.
She wants to meet in person and agrees to have sex, has a big pair of boobs but on the other hand I wouldnt feel comfortable walking with her (I live in a small town)

She is always complaining about fake profile pictures with other guys but I told her she has done the same as now she is totally different as she looks on the pictures
>Yeah but I do that because I dont want some asshole to call me fat

Lol....lovely isnt it, just like when they straight up saw no midgets under 5'11.....

Imagine if wed say nothing under 34D

Straight up say*

Most of them put that on their profiles. Just that info. Nothing else is more important that the height.

But of course they can wear pushup bras, fillings, high heels, lots of makeup and other fakery stuff. Always easy mode.

Imagine if you had grown to the height of a man! Nobody is stopping you from putting big tits no fatties in your profile you fucking snowflakes lol.

is this Sarah?

Awwww so cwuute you are.....let my 5'4 "not a man" meet you in a ring. Then talk ;). We are talking about an existing double standard, not saying woe is me, it is what it is but it fucking exists. By the way what did YOU do to be tall? Let me guess your gigantic fat lard ass is over 6 feet and enjoy a diet of diet soda and cake, meanwhile you magically made a deal with the universe to be born in Murica and be as tall as you are right? Enjoy your heart disease.....which by the way you DO have control over.

Awww an angry little guy just raging! I have 60 lean pounds on you peanut. It must be hard knowing you lost the genetic lottery though huh? Like do you hang out with other gentic losers like down syndrome kids and the crippled?

Also there is no double standard. You're free to put that in your profile little bitch lol.

Meanwhile you lost a lottery you have control over, being a decent human being. Enjoy being yet another worthless piece of shit selfish ameritard.
60 lean pounds means nothing if you know not how to use them effectively. Keep enjoying your genetic lottery faggot.

If you're noticing when they stop replying, you're not talking to enough of them simultaneously.

Forget all the shit about not replying too fast or too slow. Reply when you get to it. Be as verbose or concise as you want.

Why? Because none of that shit matters in any way worth worrying about. What's too fast for some girls will be too slow for others. What's too loquacious for some girls will be too terse for others. And for some, whatever way you happen to be will be Just Right.

Know which app you're on and know their reputations IN YOUR TOWN and conform to the expectation. Don't be tryna get a girlfriend on the casual sex app. Don't be trying get casual sex on the girlfriend app. Note: they're all casual sex apps, some girls just like to tell themselves they're not like that.

Even if it's not the casual sex app, be talking about doing stuff in the real world ASAP. Don't be asking a bitch about her musical tastes or trying to get to know her. That's one less thing you can talk about in person when an awkward silence threatens. YOU CAN TELL THEM THIS if they are trying to talk to you online rather than make plans.

>they straight up say no midgets under 5'11
This is to weed out dudes who are insecure about their height, not to weed out dudes under 5'11".

Fucking lol the toddler won't stop yelling.