Ask an Amazon warehouse employee anything

Ask an Amazon warehouse employee anything

Attached: IMG_20190425_181246889_1556241265717_1556241306147.jpg (2468x3291, 864K)

Why are the books I order from Amazon always bent and damaged?

nice 1.4999999899999889988999

How does it work? Is it worth it? Why didnt you go to college?

Hair or piss test?

Is it true Amazon does not exist?

Blame it on the pickers

You don't need an application, the turnover rate is high. I do have a college degree but I need money ASAP

Mouth

Maybe

15$ for a night shift? nice country

I did night warehouse work for a few months and the basic pay was 29$ per hour, literally did nothing but sit in the bathroom

I'm in California. Spics will work for shit pay so I gotta deal with that

>I did night warehouse work for a few months and the basic pay was 29$ per hour, literally did nothing but sit in the bathroom
> #

What country?

Right. So now we know the start date, start time, work location, orientation date and orientation location. Amazon should be able to work out who that is now. Email sent

There's like 100 people with me on orientation

Why?, You fucking cunt.if it's not bad enough that this sad cunt has to work for Amazon for fuck all an hour, some twat like you had to try to fuck it up for them. I hope you fucking die horribly.

Why would they care? He posted a picture of a hiring sheet.

$15 an hour is your answer

You're a rat piece of shit, kiddo. That's also exactly why you have no friends in RL.

he's done nothing wrong, and so far his answers would not raise any concern for anybody at amazon

look at this dumbass

Attached: 4406763261.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

Amazon dont like their employees unionizing. Unrestricted free market. Worrying.

Attached: 234323422.jpg (781x1199, 149K)

Where the fucks my shit you lazy cunt

So. Fucking. New.
>some men just want to see the world burn
but none of you would understand that quote, you fucking plebbit pond slime

all starting at the same location at the same time. I think the odds just got shorter

Do you really think Amazon would like its employees posting about jobs on this shithole?

>kiddo
>quotes from gorilla pasta
hahahhahahaha