Cousin slept over yesterday, put her hand on my dick and let me grab her tits and finger her. What do now Yea Forums...

Cousin slept over yesterday, put her hand on my dick and let me grab her tits and finger her. What do now Yea Forums? Do I move onto riskier shit and try sex or do I 180° the fuck out of this situation?

Attached: IMG_20190525_142016.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XB_9UJex4hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you guys try pooping on each other yet?

What the fuck

This.

You do the poopoos?

This must be your next move. Live the dream!

First or second cousin?

Poop into her butthole and let her poop the same poop back into your butthole.
Do it back and forth forever.
)) ((

Post pic of her

obviously this.

how old and how old is user?

Yep

it's Yea Forums
>full of normal people.jpg

Get out now man. She will drop you like a bad habit and that dick will grow hooked to that pussy. Youll find yourself confused between taboo and feelings. Do not continue this. Be smart. I mean let her suck your dick, cause shes clearly a slut but dont fuck and all that.

Do a 360° and walk backwards

Obviously you're not from Australia, otherwise you wouldn't be afraid to get yer dick wet, mate

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Make her pregnant. Rise the kid as the retarded son you deserve

whats the story on this pic? she cut his dick off?

What's going on in the pic op?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Cousin-cousin relations isn't true incest, especially if it's for a single generation.

He would bump into her

youtu.be/XB_9UJex4hE

No but that's why 50% of the genetic defects we see in Denmark are from immigrants that marry their cousins. Have fun making homozygous gene Pool faggot

Sup oldfag :D

Fuck outta there while you still can. Consider yourself a good a decent man or not, the few moments of pleasure will only haunt you all the more as you live out the rest of your life if you choose to pursue them further.

Na, watersports is the way to go tho

cousin isnt incest. also cousin sex is amazing, you'll never have sex like that again.

You sound like a 14 year old faggot who lurks in wincest threads way to fucking much.

If this actually happened, you should have made you move right after you finger banged her, loser.

This OP. Eat her shit while you can.

Mfw this is being laughed at while OP is fingering his cousin

I was being for real when I said eat her shit, tho. Wish I ate my cousin's shit 10 to 15 year ago.

>360
sup newfriend