This fucking thread again. Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again. Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 21312321312.jpg (1206x674, 184K)

Do you like Jazz music.

What do you do in your freetime?

Not really that much into jazz. I know the big albums (Kind of blue, A love supreme, The black saint ...) and they are alright.

Climbing / bouldering, cooking, reading, video games.

I don't believe it's possible to be 36y old virgin. Even the biggest loser's get laid like every 5 years but still counts.

What vidya you play?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Yea Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Yea Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I am the living proof that it is possible.

Not that much recently. A little bit of Europa Universalis IV or Crusader Kings II now and then.

Any sexual things done by self or others that do not cross the boundaries of counting?

Attached: mbts.png (500x522, 154K)

Nope. Nothing beyond masturbation.

bump

Are you afraid of women?

Not more than I am afraid of men. In fact, most of my friends in HS and university were female.

I jist don't like them as people.

I gave up on my wizard powers at 27. What did I miss?

Depression.

1.) What is the reasoning for your current sexual status.
2.) do you consider yourself a male feminist and/or SJW?

how is it this hard to get laid? I'm literally like the ugliest, skinniest, hariry-est white dude ever, and I do fine. maybe I forgot to mention that I'm old (to some people). you never heard of tindr, grindr, or craigslist? how about match.com and the really weird sites? take a risk. come on. i have 004s I could share. they are epic.

The big question is, if they are a virgin by choice or not. If by choice, obviously it removes the question of the difficulty of getting the pipe laid.

>1.) What is the reasoning for your current sexual status.

Average looks. Shit personality.

>2.) do you consider yourself a male feminist and/or SJW?

No. I agree with many feminist talking points, but I don't want to place myself into the circular firing squad that is left wing politics.

I used Tinder for years and almost never matched with actual people (instead of bots). If I did, I never got a conversation going.

Similar with other dating sites.

So not a virgin by choice then?

25 year old kissless virgin here. I’ve given up.

When does it stop hurting?

Stop being a Nazi and girls will let you have sex with them.

No.

virgin by choice? so, they don't wanna fuck? like anyone? I'm not totally understanding what a virgin by choice is. unless you are talking about people that just bitch about being a virgin, but don't wan't to do anything about it? like go to a bar with 20 in your pocket and try your luck? eventually no will turn into yes. the sun shines on a dog's ass some days.

Women are judgemental evil backstabbing cunts and I avoid them like the black plague.

yeah, if you're just using your phone and a browser that's what happens. you need the stupid aftermarket apps that filter that shit. the bots can be detected and avoided. and your pic needs to be great or of something else other than you, so you become interesting. one of my best ploys on tindr was to say in my profile, that I don't know why I am doing this it is stupid as fuck. don't answer me, I'm busy doing something else anyway like going to work or helping my mom. ymmv.

Are you even trying faggot?

Based off of the information above. Let me ask you 1 final question.
Do you have standards for women beyond the natural standards by whichever equivalent male standard for yourself? Most would say they would be objective in their responses but everyone who answers that always knows. Deep down truly knows.
If not. What do you believe the problem is?
There are obvious solutions. $$, whether hookers or seduction. Success. Confidence. I am not that good looking and got laid at 14. Ironically out of non-interest. I was deep into WoW 13 years and just didn't give a fuck about the ladies at that time. But as soon as I did, they were drawn to me. Possibly from me giving them 0% attention or a rumour spreading around that I had a big dick. (Not entirely sure where that started since it started while I was in-fact a virgin)

TL;DR
Anyone can get laid if that is what they so desire. Limitations are your enemy.
If you truly don't want to be a virgin, I am sure you could be over that hump in a weeks time.

>you need the stupid aftermarket apps that filter that shit. the bots can be detected and avoided

Will give that a try.

>and your pic needs to be great or of something else other than you, so you become interesting.

I have some outdoor pics of me rock climbing. Guess that's not interesting enough.

with that attitude, getting women to have sex with you will be problematic at best. treat them like people, talk to them like people, and you'll be fine. hate them, they can detect that shit. they are way more intuitive than men, and if you hate women, they know that.

>Do you have standards for women beyond the natural standards by whichever equivalent male standard for yourself? Most would say they would be objective in their responses but everyone who answers that always knows. Deep down truly knows.
>If not. What do you believe the problem is?

I don't get what you want to say here.

But I DO HATE THEM

OP here. That reply was obviously not me.

This girl is crazy for me and I like her a lot too. But, she won't give up her v card. Wants to wait until marriage. What am I supposed to do?

What's the deal with airline food?

Move on.

no, what I mean is if you don't have pics that make you look fantastic, you are better off posting a random pic. like of a trash can. or a cockroach. if you are not amazing looking, like I'm not amazing looking, get them to want to find out what you look like. and shower and get a haircut and shave or fix your facial hair and make sure you smell good. get a safe female (I have a sister) and ask them to pick out some outfits for you and give you general appearance advice. these are important things.

>no, what I mean is if you don't have pics that make you look fantastic, you are better off posting a random pic. like of a trash can. or a cockroach. if you are not amazing looking, like I'm not amazing looking, get them to want to find out what you look like.

I can't imagine that that works. Seriously. Just a random pic?

>and shower and get a haircut and shave or fix your facial hair and make sure you smell good.

I think I am alright in this compartment. But this anyway only becomes relevant when you actually get a date.

naw, that was me. I don't have the virgin problem. just sayin'.

Women are basically parasites.
They sit around in a bar getting drunk and waiting for someone to ask them out (entitlement) then if you find one you actually like you have to spend a shit tonne of money to buy this bitch a rock worth thousands of dollars so you can get married pay for shit for 20 years until she gets bored and takes have your shit.

That's why I hate women.

I feel bad for her. We're in early 20s. No ones gonna want anything to do with her if she keeps holding on to her virginity like a nun making guys run away. She'll probably be one forever it seems like. What a waste.

I have to say OP, that I realized after losing my virginity to a prostitute, it really doesn't matter. It's barely better than masturbating and during it I wished I was home playing vidya. It's completely meaningless without emotional attachment, so don't get too hanged up on being a virgin.

seriously, a random pic. the more creative the better.

and do talk to some female that is safe about how you look. someone with some style. failing that, talk to a gay dude about how you look. we can all improve!

watch out for the gay guy, if you don't want to date him. females can be older or younger so not an option, or a family member like my sister. when I was in basic training my buddies wanted to give me like 1/4 of their pay for pics of my sister. she's that hot. and I make sure she picks out outfits for me at least once per year.

Attached: 9440463237.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

>and do talk to some female that is safe about how you look. someone with some style. failing that, talk to a gay dude about how you look. we can all improve!

I don't have any friends at the moment. Male or female.

That must've been some loose pussy kek
Its way better than jerking off.

Attached: 0020030013.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

okay. ummm... do you go places where there are people? are you like really really shy or introverted? have you tried chatting someone up in line at mcdonald's or similar? i'm in the States, don't know where you are and what's around. maybe a pub?

Not any better than an onahole though

>do you go places where there are people?

Yes. Whenever I have time and money, I try to go to some course or classes (e.g. cooking, yoga).

>are you like really really shy or introverted?

Not shy. I have no problems saying "Hi" to some random person. I cannot hold a conversation though.

Do you have a decent social life? You live alone?

why no conversation? not being judgemental, just curious. me, I can't shut the fuck up, unless I'm sleeping, or dead. means I know a lot of people who might want me to stop talking.

I live alone and I don't have a social life at all.

Whenever I talk to somebody, my mind is totally blank. No idea what to say.

What spells do you know?

are you OP or someone else?

I also live alone, but I have a great social life. I have a lot of degenerate army buddies and fraternity brothers I hang with.

I'm OP.

so you need practice talking to people? if you have nothing else to say, talk about the other person. ask questions about them. believe it or not, it makes you seem interesting. shift the burden of conversing onto them, and just respond to what they say. that's how I got started, because I pretty much had the same problem. that, or I couldn't stop saying stupid shit. make them do the work. practice.

Not OP, but can you give me a hint on how to start a conversation and get the ball rolling?

had sex when I was 16. wish i didnt though. had enough bourbon to tranquilize a horse, got whiskey dick and developed performance anxiety issues as a result.

Attached: 1485450585465.jpg (2437x2137, 703K)

best pick up line in the world. tell them your name, ask what theirs is. ask where they work or go to school. just ease into it, if they aren't wanting to chat they'll let you know. also, periods of silence/not talking are perfectly fine.

What state do you live in? Ill find a good amp you can fuck at.

Germany.

this really isn't difficult to do. you just need to do it a few times to get your confidence up. you are going to have awkward conversations, it is a fact of life. don't worry about it. try not to say really, really inappropriate shit, like sexual, political, racial or religious stuff. here in the states, abortion is ABSOLUTELY included in that category. other than that, just do it a few times, you'll be fine. remember, get them talking about themselves. everyone loves to talk about what's cool for them. just get them to do it.

why is it that everyone is in Germany? I feel like I live in the middle of nowhere with no cool kids around..