What *IS* with the rise in white supremacy and alt-right these days?

What *IS* with the rise in white supremacy and alt-right these days?

Attached: kids-react-christchurch.jpg (500x428, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scanda
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield_grooming_gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Wales_child_abuse_scandal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
youtube.com/watch?v=MfAsAGvS1uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

perceived rise. they are the loudest motherfuckers online, so you see them more often. in reality, their numbers are tiny, because women flee from them in droves.

Easy scapegoat

Because we are sick of the way the western world is been run.

t. Asian boi

Attached: Asian-Teen-Experimenting-Huge-White-Dick-Tiny4k.jpg (360x217, 6K)

Useless subhumans breed like rats and the Jews let them in.

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (449x546, 37K)

Attached: person-people-human.jpg (872x828, 79K)

Attached: wolfowitz BLOODTHIRSTY JEW 'ARCHITECT' of IRAQ WAR - AND of 9-11 TREASON SABOTAGE of U.S. (950x471, 65K)

We're angry.

Attached: Arutz-Sheva-war-is-for-us.jpg (580x638, 114K)

Juden.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Fucking parasitic hoards run whild because self loathing hippies thought it a good idea to turn Europe into New Pakistan.

Self-hatred and low self-esteem.

Really faggot? Is that why London is ruined?

Niggers are awful, and people are waking up.

>one thing
>names 3 things
wow jews are so fucking smart

SUBHUMANS
U
B
H
U
N
A
N
S

Attached: DCxmb6sVwAEzoCi.jpg (493x348, 53K)

Because Adolf didn't finish the fucking job.

Attached: GettyImages-904539946-5bb42ed746e0fb002661b168.jpg (768x1041, 76K)

Apparently you forgot about incest. They multiply like rabbit. Stupid, in-bred rabbits.

Did I hit a nerve?

What *IS* with all these Boomers replying to every single piece of shitty bait they come across?

No I'm just questioning how the damnation of an entire continent with literal human garbage is related to making fun of your opponents.

Millennials are fed up with subhumans.

-He said posting on Yea Forums first thing in the morning.

Cringe/10

And everyone you meet is politically correct.

ahhh shit I want to put my penis in a womans vagina.....

You cannot just leave this and don't give any source man.

maybe we like to give opinions

idiots lefties labeling everyone as demons so they have a monster to fear.

>shooting people isn't bad
retard

white kids are pumped full of ritalin and antidepressants, spend their days playing vidya instead of socializing

Attached: pol.jpg (840x213, 35K)

Attached: 2016-11-19-npi-richard-spencer-0306_edit_custom-ddb3ea2e258b82fbae7f46b3f6674702d77367db.jpg (2000x2512, 1.69M)

What damnation? You all think the world is burning or something. Yes there are problems, but we are totally fine.

>Yes there are problems, but we are totally fine.
Or at the very least, the problems we saw arise in the 2010s are showing signs of dwindling.

Look up 30 year cycle.

Politics is always progressing further to the left. Then there are periods where (mainly old people and poorly educated people) pendulum swing the political direction back to the right as a counter balance.
Fear not though, they are never able to swing to the right that far before the pendulum swings back again and we get back on the road to progress, rather than regress into jingoistic tribalism.

Attached: 137390B2-2AB5-45C5-8DF6-CB9983A10EBA.jpg (702x900, 185K)

The white supremacists are the same incels who say they can't get a girl because they're a nice guy despite only talking with one or two girls who aren't interested, They then use the same logic when it comes to hearing a rape story.

Rather than a news outlet talking about a general rape story, they'll use ones that further their rhetoric, such as if they're a republican outlet they'll talk about how someone they don't want in your country raped someone else.

The "Nice guys" see this and start to believe that everybody of that race is the same way.

No we're not.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scanda

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield_grooming_gang

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Wales_child_abuse_scandal

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring

You must be old or sheltered.

Not one to get into politics... But the left is fucking insane. I recently delt with a leftist female whose very existence made me want to pulverize her skull with my heel, luckily she was arrested when some officers who were around witnessed her meltdown and subsequent attempt to go at me with a box cutter. I always thought these situations were staged to some extent... My social circle isn't involved much into politics but I'd gladly push for euthenasia for people like that.

White countries should stay white you dumb fuck.

kys idiots

Attached: pray-for-paris-7-a-november-2015-january-2015-pray-21607380.png (500x562, 151K)

Because liberal tolerant democracies are so successful, that they can even tolerate intolerance such as Nazis and white supremacists , who are not tolerant.

Similar thing happened in pre-war Germany during the Weimar Republic.

Attached: F9D569D1-AB79-46FB-8FCD-DDD778FC6B2F.png (768x413, 225K)

Can you say “anecdotal” ?

The plural of anecdotal is not “evidence”

Attached: 2013-3716.jpg (568x458, 83K)

faggot

Attached: D7FwpSSWwAA41_p.jpg (1092x752, 98K)

We don't like being replaced.

Attached: b06e04b909.jpg (640x650, 108K)

Child sex rings? That could never happen in America.

Attached: child rapist.png (747x706, 136K)

Not even any denial because you know it's the truth.

That's not Richard Spencer, that's Jared Taylor.

Attached: 10392586_812912255421946_7782336420687116129_n.jpg (207x177, 3K)

It's a certain foreign power seeking to sow discord and weaken the most powerful Govts on earth (the US and the EU) from the inside out.

Frankly when you know what to look for it is quite obvious.

Attached: 1542492471275.gif (500x382, 970K)

>accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty

It never made sense why this whole “Hillary runs a pedophile ring” accusations were so prevalent....now it does.

we just want a place to stay, if we say it its racist
Kikes got Israel and can shell the shit out of sandmonkey no one cares
Niggers got africa and people calp that they take back south africa while they butcher all non white
Sandmonkey got the dunes
Chinamen china
and so on

why do they only want to destroy the white country's

Attached: 1200px-Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Attached: best friends.jpg (1019x566, 57K)

>implying boomers actually know how to turn on a computer and find Yea Forums

Anecdotal.

Pedophilia has always been happening.
There’s a famous quote from Plato:
Women for Procreation, Young Boys for Pleasure, Melons for Extacy.

What you present is isolated anecdotal evidence. And then extrapolate your conclusion based on this limited, biasly selected handful of cases. Which is why your conclusion is wrong

Attached: Roberts_claims_Prince_Andrew_pictured_together_with_Maxwell_in_2-m-30_1493751601365.jpg (634x710, 65K)

>rise
After literally 9 people show up for a KKK rally in Dayton, Ohio....

Shut the fuck up boomer cuck faggot.

Gen X-er actually.
But thanks for playing.
Do not pass go, do not collect $200

Just people not accepting that a whimsical life nurtures weak men and women that are more and more useless to a corporation that is slowly replacing them with hardened men that were raised in harsher environments.
Capitalism works great for alleged smart men, until they realized it's a world of the strong.

Attached: 530094A3-4D89-4831-B645-8EF2462A4C9B.jpg (484x484, 131K)

HEIL HITLER
E
I
L

H
I
T
L
E
R

This is now a YLYL thread.

Attached: p173.jpg (270x350, 16K)

Lost.

Attached: 220px-The_last_Jew_in_Vinnitsa,_1941.jpg (220x275, 27K)

Lol what even is this post

Took the bait

Mom told me to tell you that your ramen’s ready and come eat at the table.
And she said to tell you, when you start to cry and argue, that yes, she knows it’s an online only game. But you have to get yourself to a save point THIS INSTANT or she’ll throw your ramen away and then you’re grounded.
Hey, don’t yell at me - I’m just telling you what she said.

And you took his bait where he pretended to take the bait

Whatever faggot just get your ass to Tel Aviv and fucking stay there or you'll get shot in the back of the head and thrown in a pit. Tick tock motherfucker.

From what I can see online there's more than enough to constitute evidence.

Oh dear.

Now she says you’re grounded.

And she’s hidden the switch and changed your fortnite password.

Don’t blame me dude, I tried to warn you.

>online
How about “the real world”,
Does the evidence exist there too?
Because that’s where it counts

Whatever Jew. Hold on a sec while your population gets slapped in half again.

Savage

Attached: 8DCE2B0D-FC0F-41A2-8A57-CC5732788E86.gif (276x208, 467K)

You’re only making it worse.

Now you’re grounded for the whole week and she says you can’t go to soccer practice either

Brutal

Attached: 79EB14BF-8172-4E26-9963-CD9A0823B184.jpg (214x317, 18K)

>perceived rise. the far left are the loudest motherfuckers online

Fixed that for you

Attached: 1245871602036.jpg (800x600, 61K)

Babi Yar massacre best day of my life. My grandfather slaughtered Jews and so will I.

Whoa, the double-bait maneuver. Classic.

Hahahaha
NO
look at this thread and see who's yelling about juice.

Millennial here. I'd be happy to vote centre-left wing, but all the leftist candidates are insane.

clearly 'the left'

But women still flee you in droves?

Kek.
Such low effort and such poor yields.
You may as well not have posted

Attached: F93F495D-5055-485C-8BEA-81028BFAA557.png (500x473, 126K)

Dude, calm the fuck down before she takes your tendies.

Your brain is retarded if you think there are ANY leftist candidates in the US election. You faggots have no knowledge of the political spectrum and you mislabel ideology constantly.

Attached: 240px-Einsatzgruppe_shooting.jpg (240x153, 21K)

This.
The internet can make any group look like a massive movement. And if it pisses you off Facebook is gonna shove em in your face all day every day because if you're mad you click articles share like and comment. Which for the outlets means $$$.

I'd bet all my pogs racism and white supremacists is at an all time low never before seen in history.

>literally shaking

>leftist candidates are insane.
Hyperbole

Politicians on the left and the right have more in common with each other, than they do with any of their electorate.

Play their us vs them, left vs right, good vs evil, sane vs insane game of political slapstick if you want.
The oligarchs in actual control could like that very much

anybody with an iq over 80 is right wing

And I’m sure you have the test results to prove it right?
Right?

You wouldn’t want yourself, and by extension, the entire right wing, to appear to be dishonest, incorrect and retarded, would you?

So....where are those results?

YoU aRe So WokE!!!!!

>asking a right wing retard to provide evidence of a claim
New fag.

>anybody with an iq under 80 is right wing
Fixed that for yinz or y'all or whateyvur you fellers say down theyurr hyuck hyuck

imagine being upset and reeeing for sources on a shit posting board because your such a soft cock

Attached: DF0C3F9E-BA2C-43E2-BCD4-AC68806D113A.jpg (640x820, 86K)

How’s that bait taste bubbah?

The left is wrong. People will never be able to afford healthcare and that's good. If you have medical debt you deserve to suffer and all this sucking off wounded veterans they do it worthless. Bad soldiers should die.

Kek, good one

>thinks IQs matter
>still too retarded to understand distributions

The absolute state of the right.

>dreaming about cock as usual

>i was only preteNDing to be retarded sensitive baby
>gOt yOU!!!111

These foreigners are stupid. Many of them have good hearts but who cares as long as they come to our countries and fucking dont do anything. I dont have a problem with foreigners trying to integrate themself but many just take the money they will get from the state and dont give a shit about our country, our people, they dont care about working here or learning the language. They live in their subculture while the state tries to make it appear as if it is good and the right thing, not caring about long term consequences.
Those people dont care about us the slightest. Why should I care about them? Not all of them of course. But too many. They come from a completely different background and have different moral believes. They are different, they are foreign.
The money spent on builiding refugee homes could easily spent on builiding something for our poor people but instead there is never really enough money for such things, what are we paying taxes even for?
The state does support foreigners almost more than our own people and you dont think people are getting angry over this shit.

Amazing.

Truly amazing.

And they achieved this IQ result by avoiding college and further education?

Truly amazing

SpongeBob'd
You lose

How’s that bait taste bubbah?

Attached: 2ED81BDB-0645-4617-89E4-F766CFAEB663.jpg (638x370, 29K)

"almost more" is called 'less'

Alt left is literally burning our cities

That. Is one triggered faggot.

Women are basically parasites.
They sit around in a bar getting drunk and waiting for someone to ask them out (entitlement) then if you find one you actually like you have to spend a shit tonne of money to buy this bitch a rock worth thousands of dollars so you can get married pay for shit for 20 years until she gets bored and takes have your shit.

That's why I hate women.

Tell me.
Who extracts more money from the US economy, Out of the economy, and into Offshore foreign accounts?

Is it
A) CEOs?
Or
B) Economic Migrants?

The alt left does not exist. Leftists are not burning cities?

STFU

Logic isn’t allowed in this here board

But when CEOs do it it’s cute.

Attached: 3B2EA28C-C16A-4ADF-8508-3FDDAE612DE4.gif (320x212, 1.8M)

I havent doubted that, what is your point?
thanks lori

Anyone else find it strange to have a muslin mosque called ChristChurch??

Second

edgelord kids who dont remember the bush administration think they're the "counter culture" by liking conservative right-wing values....

>them there mexicans took muh job

Attached: IF6VGTONLEGYSBA33A6MG3Y7RA.jpg (800x620, 53K)

So,
You would attack some of the lowest poorest people in society as being somehow “at fault” for a perceived wrong (such as extracting money from an economy),
While leaving the actual larger culprits free to continue with the actual wrong doing.

Punch upwards, not downwards, faggot

>All they do is take money
I don't know who told you they get a salanry for being here but it isn't true
>The government spends more on them than us!
No. They don't. Not even close.

Attached: MW-HK337_wealth_ZH_20190524143113.jpg (890x501, 71K)

Its not their fault that they come from a different background with the brutality of war and poorness.

Still I think it is not right to go to a foreign country, get money from the state, refuse to learn the language, live in their own subculture without trying to integrate because too dumb to or just not interested in.

The question hasnt been "who do you think is worse: refugees or the larger culprits?"
They are worse, like I said, I havent doubted that

Kek the alt-right nazi fags can’t even logic properly HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1135C87C-5F34-419D-A6FB-1445C10E0AF9.jpg (3840x3310, 696K)

Orwell was a gay pedophile.

Attached: C21A4EDA-34FB-403A-8A0A-932552269CA2.jpg (600x450, 88K)

Lol it’s fucken true!

CEOs are good hardworking Americans who strive to make jobs for Americans! They give back much more than they take! Look at our president!

nuh uh, our logic is perfect

guaranteed to make the trumpletons sperg

Attached: EFDF1DF0-FFB5-466E-8AC0-4879F5BCB38D.jpg (640x662, 83K)

>the road to progress
Kill yourself.

Yes, there's enough happening in the real world to constitute evidence.

muh uh.

Lol I think it's not right to feed dogs to dragons too man. Let's make a crusade about stdh.

Kek I can’t wait till this happens to that grinning little shit in the magahat! Fucken kek hopefully I’ll be there to to see it and to cheer that proud black man on!

Attached: 0A7CED3C-77F9-479A-8255-A92797EA064D.jpg (650x515, 76K)

that was the question

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

>jews will not replace us
lol really?

Attached: trump rally (2).jpg (750x556, 114K)

weak and predictable

>not coping

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Is that your mom?

>Boomers
weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

sure kid

sure kid

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

sure kid
the irony

this retarded

stale bait
stupid poster

Why?

this retarded

weak and predictable

Ehh, they get better over time, you'd have a chip on your shoulder too... Ohhh wait

I like his answer

someones triggered

this retarded

weak and predictable

>War and poorness
This doesn't always go hand in hand.. I assume you got fired up about Syrian refugees... Syria was not poor in the least, and many of the people who came here from there weren't poor people.. a lot of them had it all and were more interested in their jobs families and the next gen cellphones before gas started getting dropped on protestors (you know. Cause they're democratic).

Syria is a humbling testament if anything to how fast shit can go South and how you take your stability for granted. Also stop falling for the archetype you see on TV. They're trying to secure your vote so they cherry pick a very specific kind of person to show you again and again and again. It is not what immigrants or refugees are like, by and large.

this retarded

weak and predictable

this retarded

weak and predictable

this retarded

weak and predictable

Heh, good luck with that, how has it worked so far?

He's back!!!

being this retarded

this

sure kid

The political partied associated with it are the biggest in the US and almost all EU countries, try again explaining why the numbers are small.

guys I don't know who the good guy is when you all spam each other

the irony of this post

the irony of this post

weak and predictable

I'm pretty sure the SJW idea that white men are at fault for everything made liberal ideas unpopular with white men. Basically it's the result of your own bullying, the idea racism could be over after this failure in liberal ideology now seems distant enough not to strive for, that it would be better to enter a defensive position and effectively prepare to start cleansing the system of racist ideas. White people think we have to basically do 1960-1990 over again. Until the idea of picking a scapegoat goes away again nobody's really safe.

It was okay when it was just an intellectual idea to guide the west to global integration, now it's just a childish insult from the mouths of a bunch of doomed millennials. The more intense this becomes the less we will cooperate, the more we will believe we need to cleanse from the academic system.

Attached: 1551571574368.jpg (1341x1608, 1.29M)

weak and predictable

the irony of this post

weak and predictable

That's why you work hard to stay 1% and realize eplotation is profitable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

this retarded

weak and predictable

sure kid

this retarded

this retarded

Heh, maybe before they put Captain ass clown in charge, he's offensive even to us selfish motherfuckers

this retarded

so?

have sex

this retarded

left needs a bogeyman

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

white men really are shit though

weak and predictable

I do not own a tv
And I do not have a problem with immigrants or refugees in general. I just have a problem with those who do not care to even try. And I know that those exist.

Just like the turkish scum (not generalizing turkish people in general, there are many good people among them)

but you posted none
weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Going to need to you to cite sources. K thx babe bye.

subhuman.

weak and predictable

it wasn't taken yesterday

wouldn't gotcha work better user?

>(you know. Cause they're democratic).
weak and predictable

guys stop it! I want to have a serious discussion...

weak and predictable

this retarded

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Ugly fucking darkies breed like rats the hippies are traitors and the future looks interesting.

that meaningful debate

says the white kid

this

Reason 1:

People are tired of their lives being screwed over by radical leftism, so they flock to the other side.

Reason 2:

The increase in the popularity of the strawman fallacy combined with the definition of nazism being widened, causes people to think there are more nazis about us than there actually is.

Boris the Slav is here

Attached: boris.jpg (376x488, 64K)

Cry more.

shutup you horrible cunt

Just get the fuck out.

CEOs are economic migrants. Why do you think we want to gas the Jews?

Ok but that's humans dude... For every useless immigrant there's 10 useless Americans. pro tip. For the most part, the useless in other countries don't really make it out... They're too useless..

Good. Remember it's a well armed White man who goes in the woods for fun.

brainwashing to the oblivion by corporate machines....

Kek u salty

Yeah goes in the woods to fuck his fat cousin

this retarded

weak and predictable

>10 useless Americans
the bitterness

nah you're doing a great job

weak and predictable

>strawman fallacy
that's this thread

Attached: 0BA2E12C-6196-423B-A799-E3E297E78C1C.jpg (540x762, 84K)

>I have to adopt and take care of children to oppose their murder

It's not bittnerness. They were born here. They're ready here. Useless foreigners don't really have what it takes to get over here. That was my whole point.

There's idiots everywhere, and you can't solve it. The system is designed to help those that deserve it, and a few leaches always get through. Ignore them.

not an argument

KEK

no kid
you're bitter

He is a professor who was beaten when 4 east euros white burglarized his house. Now fuck off with the fake meme

Immigrants - illegal
Aborcy - legal

Profit.

Thats because miga tards are retards you should only eever have immgration rates below replacement rates

this retarded

Looks like a fun guy who likes to shoot the shit and always have a cold one with some mates

But i am pro abortion because it affects niggers the most

Eat my ass faggot

Looks like we've got a faggot
I'm against abortion because women are property and I don't recall my car making choices about how I drive it

Hes never driven a car that you constantly have to wrestle with to take control of. get a load of this faghole

eww what's wrong with you

>quote from Plato
>Women for Procreation, Young Boys for Pleasure, Melons for Extacy.

That's not a quote from Plato. That's a fictional Turkish proverb from "A Melon for Ecstasy", a 1971 novel written by John Fortune and John Wells.

edgy

Attached: neckbeard2.jpg (474x357, 13K)

because of diversity.
youtube.com/watch?v=MfAsAGvS1uI

Attached: usaracedemo.jpg (900x900, 121K)

two words: angry incels

Faggot

so angry, just like your Savior, Trump

Attached: muslim.jpg (903x677, 448K)

Nothing. It doesn't exist. White supremacists wish they were as relevant as the media is scare mongering tgem out to be. Only morons believe it.

If you completely change the demographics of a society in 40 years people are going to be PISSED.

Hitler was the leftist true road to progress not the shit heads that proclaim to be leftist of today. Sorry bro

Yeah woman that nobody's what's aka leftist chicks. Conservated chicks are hotter

being this delusional

Attached: ct-sarah-huckabee-sanders-20180623-001.jpg (750x422, 42K)

Attached: trump_face05.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>the novel tells the story of Humphrey Mackevoy, a young man who achieves sexual satisfaction by boring holes in trees and penetrating them with his penis

I laughed. Reminds me of all the videos on PornHub of dudes fucking watermelons.

Attached: troll_obvious.jpg (600x549, 64K)

Here you go when it's from a trusted leftist news source.

Nordic countries are pretty white they're nearly a fucking ethnostate. why don't you move to an already mostly white country that probably isn't going to start race mixing anytime soon?

sources ?

Attached: trump_supporters558599.jpg (480x480, 40K)

None

False

A what

Das gay

U came

LOLOLOL fascism

Who?

The what?

LOLOLOL

Here you go and it's from a trusted leftist news source
www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1afffeb4da85

You mean Republicans?

Lol mad as fuck

Homo

Fuck off

Nah

Stay mad

LOLOLOL ikr

I know lol jews too right xD so conspiratorial I am very smart

LOLOLOL I saw the vid

No u r

Kecky becky

Who

Salty balty :)

Attached: 1059157236.jpg (960x772, 91K)

Hehe looks like they jack off there

Hehe I know so dumb

Loll yeah nigger

Hehe no

Lmao no i don't think I will. Don't be so butthurt it's ok the big wrong

Attached: don vito.jpg (500x575, 57K)

"fake news"

Attached: ap_17044771766613_wide-04e53d397770ee24ee90ff6f53eb41744232a183.jpg (948x533, 143K)

This is why people call you all npcs you never research anything yourself and just listen to the collective minority and even when you are wrong you still hold on to your beliefs same goes for far rights

It really isn’t though. I’ve met only one person irl that toted alt right beliefs, and even then he was pretty laid back about it.
Everyone hates the alt right as much as they hate feminazis, but they really aren’t that large of groups, they just scream a lot and the media loves to tallk about them and make it seem more popular than it really is

Well we know it's fake news but the left thinks it's real those dumbass

those are true leaders

Attached: trumptard1521055216522.jpg (540x720, 101K)

Lmao btfo

that's not even an insult lol

Attached: Delet+this+_5c260f77e25c52219b1998464c52758e.jpg (520x747, 54K)

I'm sure you believe that

Attached: trumptards1519738941322.jpg (720x960, 90K)

so this is why Republicans want to ban abortion of Down Syndrome fetuses

god I would fuck the shit out of her

Same.

I believe a lot of things. except space.