Shittest country ever !

Shittest country ever !

Attached: norway-flag-std.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politiet.no/globalassets/dokumenter/oslo/rapporter/voldtekt/voldtekt-i-den-globale-byen-oslo-2012.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why?

Attached: Q3Stskah_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>Shittiest country ever!
>Starts with one of the highest rated top tier countries

Ok.

>found the swede

Lot of shitholes out there, few hold a candle to pic related but yea, despite statistics and all, Norway is fucking gay if something. Don't know what it is, but it is queer as all hell and they are admittedly all jews

Attached: gotta love sweden.jpg (720x503, 74K)

Norway is the best country, Ive been living and working here for almost 10 years. Amazing culture, people, language is easy to learn. Glad I got a chance to live here.

reasons ?

Let's see... Norway.
- universal healthcare
- living standard only below Switzerland
- free education
- very generous social benefits
- minimum age of consent: 16
- unofficial world record with the most one night stands per capita
- a conscription system where only the most fit and most motivated are even allowed to serve
- not been at war since 1945
- total number of people shot and killed by the cops per year: 0.2
- 5 weeks off work per year
- refugees accepted into the country: in 2018, about 1200
- least religious country in possibly the world

Yeah, it's a terrible place. Don't come here.

How can you show a picture of the Norwegian flag when countries like Chad & the Sudan still exist?

Besides, your neighbors in Sweden are practicing some next-level faggotry.

And then, there's the women... it's a wonder we are even reproducing.

Attached: 4014[1].jpg (990x652, 141K)

And of course, the decades of cross breeding has left its toll. I estimate that less than ten children in mixed marriages are born per year. Ten as in ten, not as in ten thousand.

Attached: COLOURBOX16589659[1].jpg (480x319, 29K)

What's wrong, I love Norway!

USA!

Attached: AAF87417-96C5-4434-B24C-B38052458A5D.jpg (750x500, 69K)

>shittest country
Would you rather live in shitty Norway, or......

Attached: anN1Zq0_700b_v1.jpg (695x867, 125K)

She was only 16, only 16, and I sure did know...

Attached: ed6c85d4-ee3d-4db8-abbe-4eab03d09437[1].jpg (834x556, 58K)

Dane here. If I had to live anywhere else in the world, i'd come hang out with you guys.

i want to go to there

Damn I guess I’ll have to stay far away and buy a plane ticket just to make it happen.

age of consent is 16 in norway... you good dude.

You Danes are okay. Seriously. I love what you have been doing with the place the last couple of years.

You must be som special kind of stupid.
I’ve seen more than that from the very nice Norwegian / thai family in my town.

Norway is fantastic, It may hide it’s unemployment rates and work culture is rife with Nepotism but what a grand place to be!

>minimum age of consent: 16
same in most states in the US, actually. Look it up.

....the amazing Kenya. I rest my case.

Attached: _48278786_009750518-1.jpg (1024x571, 102K)

you guys are literally the same tho... like your languages are even similar... ya'll were basically the same country till the 1800s

Sweden is da best !

Attached: 2623AC22-D8CD-4373-952A-4E5D658A5E95.jpg (758x898, 122K)

>languages are even similar
danish is just norwegian with some german mixed in.

this happens in america (without the refugees)

Everyone with a based Scandi-flag is a good place to live. Awlays rated as the best places in the world. Except for the Swedes. They had to go and fuck it up.

Attached: d2a53dca1ba49ff1bcd6b34f7f2d8dbe--faroe-islands-shetland-islands2.jpg (736x575, 65K)

Lots of Norwegian men find a nice woman in Thailand and bring her back. These are surprisingly overall well functioning relationships. I have such a couple as my mearest neighbor. Only a minority of them has children though, as they are usually a bit old for that.

The average age for a Norwegian woman to have her first child is 30; we rock when it comes to contraceptives - abortion is available, but with morning after pills etc etc highly available there are very few unwanted pregnancies in the first place.

- How is it a good thing I have to pay for degenerate retards in an really inefficient way?
- It's better then others, doesn't mean it's good.
- Yes, I love paying for retards to get their photography degree for Instagram Dubai shoots.
- That's certainly not a good thing, lack of incentives is the killer of civilizations.
- Ok?
- Ok?
- So it's an incentive to be obese? How is this a good thing? Also the motivated point is complete bullshit. They don't give a fuck about your motivation if they want you. They can also reject you, and then recall you if you go out to do something good, like getting and MD, and you have to serve for a year for next to nothing in pay.
- Aren't we currently in Afghanistan?
- Are you retarded or something?
- It's actually 4 by law, but the norm is 5,
- To bad we accent so many migrants, which are way worse and harder to get rid of.
- That's a lie.

We do have a lot of history in common and I struggle to recall any animosity we've ever had. There are some differences; Denmark is a big flat place and the population is afaik very unified, while Norway is long as fuck and for the most part sparsely populated. To many people in the rural areas, Oslo might as well be on a different planet and don't always take kindly to what is decided for them there. Sort of like how Americans feel about Washington, maybe? Many places around here feel more like Texans than Americans, to make an analogy.

You've made zero valid points.
You seem woefully misinformed. Did you not finish vgs friend?

I think of your country the same way.

Interesting. Never knew that

Just to pick one item: conscription base per year, everyone turning 18, is about 70 000 men and women. Women are equally conscripted. Most of these, those who are not immediately disqualified due to health or other major concerns, are then called in for an evaluation day where fitness, IQ and so so are tested. The candidate is also asked how he/she feels about serving and since there is an abundance of candidates a strong dismotivation suffices for them to be written off. That is how it works these days; some decades ago when the army was much bigger it was different. Now they don't bother with those who are not interested.

I live in Яussia. USA, nuke it, please, as soon as possible. It's not ev3len shit, it's worse.

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-142105.png (800x480, 224K)

I forgot to add that of those 70 000, only 10 000 actually serve. Most of them will have been training and preparing for that evaluation, knowing that only the best will be accepted.

Attached: 1518711065053.jpg (772x767, 113K)

Yes, I also graduated NTNU.

You do realise Västergötland, värmland, östra-götaland, öland, småland and gotland are all parts of Sweden right?

yeah. veterans have the highest rate of homelessness and suicide. a veteran commits suicide in America every 59 minutes.

Attached: 7138B37F-2E6E-474A-A2E3-70DACB0E60F2.png (384x384, 34K)

>a veteran
same veteran every time?????

Yes. Obviously.

> Shittest country ever

FRANCE

Attached: white-flag-france.jpg (554x336, 15K)

Same boomer kid who wanted to play Rambo, got home with shitton of money for the service and started drinking? Pretty much

That's what you get for being invading fuckers. Evil cunts, stay in your own country burgers.

>Shittest country ever
Russia, I live in this shit.

Attached: 1558641613520.jpg (800x600, 123K)

this smelly hellhole

Attached: Download.jpg (260x194, 9K)

Serves them right for joining up in the first place.

Attached: 1353085491012.png (900x819, 850K)

Norfag here.

> universal healthcare

Which provides essentially nothing, has ridiculous waiting lists, and if you need any actual treatment they refer you to private sector or abroad.

> living standard only below Switzerland

Hmm, I'd like to someday be able to afford to drive the car I own, and eat something other than crackers(knekkebrod) with cheese on it.

> free education

Other poster in here has it spot on. Education here is a daycare otherwise for niggers to argue about their "rights" and eat food with the money the government hands out to them.

> very generous social benefits

I wish :^) They didn't help me for fuck all when I lost my job, and I'm still trying to clear debt from being unemployed for 3 months.

> minimum age of consent: 16

Ok?

> unofficial world record with the most one night stands per capita

Yay, herpes.

> a conscription system where only the most fit and most motivated are even allowed to serve

Not really, it's basically mandatory for everyone but if you really, really want to get out, it's "possible." The army here is a glorified adult daycare system, where getting the chance to handle a firearm is somehow a big deal. Oh, and learning to wash the bathroom and kitchen with separate wash rags. It's economic suicide to serve in Norway.

> not been at war since 1945

Lmao, super wrong.

> total number of people shot and killed by the cops per year: 0.2

They're also insanely incompetent with firearms, drug recognition, and corruption. If you ever need the police here, they're more likely to fine you for wasting police resources than actually helping in severe cases. .2 shot, maybe it should be more?

> 5 weeks off work per year

Wrong. I more commonly see people only taking 3 weeks pr.year.

> refugees accepted into the country: in 2018, about 1200

Huh, take a walk outside. I think (((they))) are trying to hide some numbers :^)

> least religious country in possibly the world

Not really.

Attached: 7685400689.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

How is life for the average Russian these days?
Genuinely curious.

Attached: 1519439030558.png (344x341, 12K)

Designated post

Not bad, I just hate POOTIN and his company.

have you lived anywhere else?

you sound like a spoiled piece of garbage norfag

Similarly to Wect European in Moscow and Petersburg.
Not very bad in over 1mln cities.
Snow Nigeria in Ural, Siberia and other shit.

Yes, I also have dual citizenship.

Also, I Norwegians are generally well traveled, but somehow fail to learn anything abroad. I guess mostly because they just travel to little designated Norwegian tourist zones where they barely have to even bother speaking English.

I think we are going to disagree about a lot of things. But as far as I can tell, you are not making any comparisons with other countries. If I get acutely sick, end up in the ER, is sent straight to a hospital and emerge back on the street a couple of weeks later the hospital and the ER won't charge me a cent. Go ahead, ask an average American how such an event will affect him economically.

Or ask an American what happens if he loses his job and is unemployed for a couple of months.

Or ask anyone, most of the world, what corruption or violence level their cops are on. The Norwegian police is not perfect but they have a minimum of three years police college behind them before they can even put on the uniform. What is the average education for American cops again? 5 weeks? 6?

looked up some ratings for Norwegian healthcare, e.g the pew research center, and most put it in top five, taking into account primary secondary and tertiary treatments as well as private/public clinic coverage

also apparently you have ridiculously good post-education rent on the loans and a good chuck put into stipend, but it sounds like you would rather be a slave to private company loans like we have in the states

the rest was either totally subjective or relying on conspiracy thoeries

I guess when you have it as good as you its easy to complain

As for cars: Yep, it is expensive - we have a 130% income tax, with further tax steps the stronger the engine is. And all our cars are imported. On the OTHER hand we are now the world's biggest importer per capita of electric cars, especially Tesla which is not a cheap car in any country. In the ten last years we have gone from 0 electrical cars and 0 hybrids, to 200 000+ electrical cars and 110 000+ hybrids. That is more than ten % of the total of person cars. Incidentally, when a population of 5 million people including children and very old won 2.7 million cars there's clearly some money floating around.

*facepalms* that was supposed to say a 130% car import tax, damnit.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what's wrong with Norway:
Spoiled beyond belief, unappreciative, irresponsible maggots who are astounded they don't work as a CEO and live in a 1500m2 mansion at age 20.

You'll find them in the comments section, whining about 3 things:
>The niggers
>The press
>The left
and how these three are responsible for all that has gone wrong in their life.

>POOTIN
Who will replace him when he steps down?
>If he steps down

This is the trurth. Also its cold as shit most og the year. If you think Norway is one of the best countrys innthe world you Are a dumb sosialist and one of the main problem with this country. I want to move away from this shithole, but I am om to much dept. :(

What kind of stupid are you? You think one night stands are something to be proud of? And only 1200 refugees? When someone in a shithole country refuses to come there what does that say?

>but I am om to much dept
Whose fault is that?

Attached: 1420465154865.png (600x600, 94K)

with all the opportunities you niggers have somehow you manage to fuck it up

commit armed robbery and take an early retirement in one of the many fabulous luxury prisons then

Me for wanting a education.

>Shittiest country ever
Visit Asia once

I had a feeling that those sound a bit too Swedish. (not the user who made the reply)

As for wars: Norway have certainly had soldiers abroad. In 1947 to 1953 we had almost every soldier we had, in Germany as occupation troops. We were represented in the Korea war with a MASH hospital unit. We had UN soldiers in Lebanon for many years, iirc more than 42 000 enlisted men in total. We had some F16s in Libya, some observers in the Yugoslavian war, several thousand men in Afghanistan, a bunch of officers training kurds in Iraq, a logistics unit i n Mali and a unit of special forces in Syria. But the vast majority of these soldiers were never fired on and much less fired a shot at anyone. So yeah, we have been in war zones... but except for the Libyan bombing runs against Ghadaffi, we have never since ww2 been at war with another country. I am not sure if our losses are more than a dozen men in total. Does it sound like we have been in war with anyone to you?

Hvis du faen ikke engang klarer å betjene et jævla studielån har du ingenting i hoyere utdannelsesinstitusjon å gjore... Kjop deg en spade og start som groftegraver, eller flipp burgere på et gatekjokken.

Attached: 3585.png (541x548, 234K)

china, sout korea, north korea, japan, phillippines or taiwan?

Magatard detected

Attached: 1526238371369.jpg (660x330, 33K)

Or just pay it down and then leave.

Attached: 1547068150646.jpg (750x738, 109K)

One night stands mean people are free to have fun. The opposite kind of society firmly controls the youths rigidly. Would you like to be a young person in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan and have your family's eldest choose your partner - and kill you if it doesn't work out?

1200 refugees is a result of much stricter policing of who comes in any more, and of our neighbors Sweden, Denmark and even Russia coming on the ball and start policing their borders at last.

bunad is shit compared to a well made dress tbh

Hey, they wear them maybe two days per year. If you dislike an outfit that clenches the waist like a corset and shoves the tits up and forward, then maybe you can just close your eyes and think of the Empire until those two days end.

Attached: Bunad[1].jpg (1536x1194, 172K)

That's right, it would be the second if Israel was a country.

if you didnt get the help you needed when losing your job you didnt even try to do what is in your rights and you must not have done what is required of you to get benefits, everyone gets the benefits if they lose their job if they lay the foundations and can prove what your income was and how much money is currently tied to your name so you just went and said give me money which isnt how norwegian welfare works even though niggers thinks thats how you get welfare.

Attached: bunad-solberg-foto-eva-braend[1].jpg (1600x1863, 351K)

i just preffer dresses and a well made dress is just as valid on the days women wear bunads

Attached: 8be5ac478013c0f46b59d43a727248d6-5729b620a0b8e[1].jpg (960x1440, 226K)

Okay, color me interested. Show me one of those well made dresses.

Attached: RetroHardangerbunadAndreaWeb[1].jpg (1024x593, 364K)

Attached: 6525941825_15104d5eaf_b[1].jpg (768x1024, 156K)

>Live in Norther Norway
>Blizzards for 9 months, torrential rain for the other 3
>But sometimes there's a couple of days with nice weather
>Wouldn't want to live anywhere else

Attached: Untitled.png (1652x941, 903K)

Attached: dame_2[1].jpg (667x896, 171K)

Attached: img_2510[1].jpg (500x693, 88K)

Best bunad coming through, make way please.

Attached: Nordlandsbunad.jpg (800x1600, 145K)

Attached: 4f6610f3b427b7320ccf041c4d3ae2e8[1].jpg (450x700, 58K)

Attached: Festbunaden[1].jpg (506x555, 44K)

Attached: 2447743[1].jpg (1000x570, 126K)

paradise

Attached: oppsie.png (643x835, 35K)

>Herald sun

Attached: 1537665073192.gif (399x369, 39K)

Nice b8 faggot

Terrible. But compared with who?

As a sout european I have noticed one thing: In europe we like to complain about absolutely everything, lol.

I guess those thoughts are what make a country develop.

Crime is still way lower compared to the US.

Attached: bunad_pressemelding_800x450px[1].jpg (800x450, 446K)

Attached: no.jpg (1500x1500, 144K)

Attached: no2.jpg (3393x2262, 483K)

your mum is part of sweeden

fuck norway

Attached: oisan.png (1312x872, 323K)

Wrong, case handlers couldn't figure out the circumstances within a month and a half, and ended up putting me on sosialhjelp. Despite several meetings, phone calls, and even contact with the company.

They paid an average benefit salary once, and failed to pay the rest of the benefits promised in the acceptance documents of the case. Calling and complaining about this, they didn't have an answer, but couldn't do anything about it because at this point in time I was in a job and couldn't partake in their youth working programs they have between counties for people on benefits.

But hey, good for you that you don't have problems with the system, I'm happy for you. But you're mighty ignorant, and have your head stuck up your ass if you think it's "bare bare" for everyone. There's enough people out there who realize this shit doesn't work for what it is.

Of course, there is that other uniquely Norwegian party outfit.... the Russ 'uniform'. Ending high school on a giant 'schickelacke'.

Attached: 1478184097842[1].jpg (900x506, 63K)

politiet.no/globalassets/dokumenter/oslo/rapporter/voldtekt/voldtekt-i-den-globale-byen-oslo-2012.pdf

Still doing better than Sweden.

And incidentally, most of the actual immigration to Norway has come from Sweden and Poland as workers in industry, medical staff or the entertainment industry. That immigration wave has been snowy white, as opposed to the one coming into Sweden these days...

>ahmed got rejected

lol

Attached: 17_mai-tog.jpg (1200x799, 226K)

AT LEAST THEY ARE BETTER THAN SWEDISH CUCKLORDS ! Shame on Sweden and its inhabitants who support their retarded politics. You deserve what you got going up there.

Best regards from the Balkans

It's in no way near similar to the distrust of DC in the US. Some people dislike the cities here of course, but most people mainly joke about Oslo, Bergen and so on at worst.

norwegians will be erased haha

Attached: sy60dea9.jpg (1000x667, 344K)

Damn, irrefutable proof Norway is doomed.

Attached: 1523575411130.png (769x563, 376K)

Gee whiz, five Somalians. Surely the world will end now. Do you have a point, or do you prefer photos to statistics?

An obvious biased selection showing what is most likely kids placed in an immigrant reception class.

Attached: spc63277.jpg (1000x667, 175K)

Attached: voe.jpg (706x960, 99K)

Wow? a couple hundred immigrants in a city of 600k plus people

Attached: Russejenter-2012-(c)-Fugazifoto-2855-L[1].jpg (372x600, 91K)

OH OH NO NO NOOOOOOOOO
BAHAHAAAAHA

Attached: 71113865.jpg (640x385, 63K)

Attached: russ.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

Yeah you're right. We don't earn anything. Yup way too much dick slamming. For over a thousand years countries protected their interest with militaries in more or less the same way.

No legitimate threat in 50 years aye,fuck sake.
Who says? You? Fuck you.

No legitimate

There are plenty of positives to consider. For starters the flag is a big plus.

more like this

No, this is fine. Anything that can strengthen the drive toward the end of the Norwegian monarchy is a good thing. I want a president. They will also be shit, but they will at least be disposable every fourth year.

Attached: cd67bced-0225-4d66-82de-bc887e0f407a[1].jpg (1440x960, 180K)

Attached: voe2.jpg (2441x2675, 1.26M)

Attached: +r7-web[1].jpg (1000x1250, 1.32M)

aspects of living in Norway may be shit, but at least there's still plenty of hot women.

Name one (1) legitimate threat you leeches have have protected the US from in the last 50 years.

>Inb4 Grenada muthafucka

Attached: russejenter2[1].jpg (250x563, 46K)

Attached: 010cea77-6456-4d44-8358-352a4502ed8d[1].jpg (1440x958, 184K)

Attached: summer.jpg (2048x1366, 214K)

>Hmm, I'd like to someday be able to afford to drive the car I own, and eat something other than crackers(knekkebrod) with cheese on it.
HAHAH DIN JÆVLA BOMS

As a Swede, I can't even agree anymore.

We've managed to put our welfare, our economics and culture at risk because we're "afraid of the nazi" party despite them shouting in decades that mass migration will lead to the death of just those three. And once again our politicians go out and say shit like "we've been naive" (for the 7th time)

At least Denmark doesn't welcome their ISIS terrorists home. We should execute them, it doesn't matter if you've been a ISIS breeder, you need to be executed

t.abdul

Attached: bunad.jpg (640x1136, 175K)

Well, I don't really trust those SD guys. A lot of them are morons. We have morons in FrP as well, but at least some of them are reasonable folks.

>That's what you get for being invading fuckers
i kinda agree. only reason we go to the middle east is to protect racist ashkenazi jews who hate everyone but themselves. Israelis and Arabs were getting along just fine until all the european othodox jews showed up and ruined everything

>I just hate POOTIN
bruh, the kremlin is watching you. you dont have free speech. you basicaly just guaranteed youre death in a traffic (("accident")) next week.

You don't have to trust them!
You just have to stop trusting S, MP, C.

And you shouldn't trust political parties, you need to find persons within said parties which you can trust.

I for example completely trust JImmie Åkesson and Paula Bieler, but not the entirety of SD, of course not. But I can honestly say that I do NOT trust any single minister from the Socialdemocratic party.

Would you say you trust Morgan Johansson more than any SD politicians? To me, he seems like the type of opportunistic filth that would end up killing more people than the actual antisemits in Nazi-Germany.

ITT

Attached: 1423151846184.png (1114x835, 272K)

Where is this even supposed to be?
I'm pretty sure there's a hindu god in the right corner.

It is from an exotic foods&culture festival near Oslo - in 2006. You'd get a bigger meetup if you sold waffes cheap.

Attached: Laughing whores mbew.webm (856x856, 1.23M)

Hva skal folket gjore i ferien?

Attached: 1447782085092.png (516x800, 189K)

I like norwegian lesbians.

>- universal healthcare
Who pays for it?
The Emergency room is good, everything else sucks. If you happen to need any kind of non-emergency treatment, expect to be on a waiting list for literal years. Everyone who needs to get anything serious done go to the private sector or abroad
>- living standard only below Switzerland
yes, living standard is high
>- free education
yes, but that's irrelevant since you need a masters degree to get even entry level jobs. If everyone has a degree, no one has one. It's just some bullshit paper you need to progress, like a high school diploma
>- very generous social benefits
Yes, but it won't last. Too many people are abusing it, and the whole thing will collapse when there aren't enough workers or oil money left to fund the NEETs.
>- minimum age of consent: 16
That's cool, but nothing special compared to most other civilized countries.
>- unofficial world record with the most one night stands per capita
True, but unless you are Chad it's impossible to partake in the hook-up culture.
>- a conscription system where only the most fit and most motivated are even allowed to serve
Not really. They take in a bunch of unfit chicks to seem progressive.
>- not been at war since 1945
false.
>- total number of people shot and killed by the cops per year: 0.2
Cops don't kill anyone outside of the US, so this is nothing to brag about. In fact, the police is so incompetent it's ridiculous. The cops only care about murder, tax fraud, and traffic violations. Any other crime will be ignored, and even if you have proof that some thief stole your shit, the case will be dismissed 100% of the time, and the police will DEFINITELY not come if you call them.
>- 5 weeks off work per year
Who pays for that?
>- refugees accepted into the country: in 2018, about 1200
The damage is already done. Too many have been let in, and they are multiplying.
>- least religious country in possibly the world
Religion protects against degeneracy, within reason

At least it aint Sweden.