So am I crazy to want to marry a girl whose career options will be limited to retail/warehouse/manual labor jobs while...

So am I crazy to want to marry a girl whose career options will be limited to retail/warehouse/manual labor jobs while I'm finishing up my CPA?

Attached: 1557816980060.jpg (520x693, 107K)

Nope. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with not wanting a girl making more money than you. It really shifts the dynamic in a relationship IMO.

Housewife or mothsr of your children

Why not both?

If she's not 1000% Loyal and 1000% pure in her soul then you should kill yourself for even thinking about it.

Am I the only one who finds sweaty exhausted manual labor warehouse fork lift driving girls sexier than others?

If you don't trust her more than you trust yourself then you're a useless retard for even thinking about it.

No, it's normal to want to have power of those you love because then they're less likely to hurt you.

>1000% pure in her soul
Hey man, a girl can still be kinky and loyal.

Yup. Prenub or she doesn't love you.

this

I mean good of heart retard.

Yes you’re crazy.
If you want to accumulate anything in life, you won’t do it with a woman like this.
Also, if you have children eventually, she’ll have the ability to take you to the cleaners anytime she wants...
My wife is a CPA.
I don’t have a university degree...
Always marry up. It’s the best way to protect yourself.
Also, as you know, educated people are far less likely to make stupid, selfish decisions for their own personal gain...
Be patient and find someone who’s right for you

>My wife is a CPA.
>I don’t have a university degree...

Some men want some power in the relationship. We're not all cucks

If you marry down, they hold all the cards..
My income is actually higher.
University isn’t necessarily the ticket to a great life...
She can leave whenever she wants, and so can I.
When you grow up a little bit, it’s less about control, and more about partnership.
Trust me, she’d never marry a cuck

>If you marry down, they hold all the cards..

yeah, SHE MARRIED DOWN

>University isn’t necessarily the ticket to a great life...
You're so fucking wrong. Bad advice.

90k/yr
Full benefits
Pension
Job security...
Please, tell me what I did wrong, oh great one

Career-chasing woman = somebody who prioritises making money over RAISING THEIR FUCKING CHILDREN

Sending your kids to daycare is almost like sending your husband to a brothel because you're too busy to do your duty and fuck him.

And lmao at thinking a few near-minimum wage strangers who have 20+ screaming kids to take care of will give your flesh and blood anything close to the emotional support they need.

ONCE AUTOMATION GETS GOING, YOURE THE FIRST TO GO

Funny you should say that..
I maintain and troubleshoot automated equipment.
It won’t be smart enough to fix itself for a while
Next....

>maintain and troubleshoot automated equipment.

You really think they won't hire 4 year degree holders over some certificate holder? Your fucking delusional. Once automation starts, bachelor's degrees will be like HS diplomas

Yes you are crazy.

Don't let love blind you, you need some foresight with this one because it's fucking easy to see where this will end.

-Everything is nice at first
-She suddenly lose her dead end job because that's what happens with dead end jobs eventually.
- Ask you to pay for everything while she find a new job.
- Has difficulty finding/keeping a job.
- Blames you for it.
- Says you are responsible for her shortcomings because you make more then her.
- Divorce
- …
- Profit

Attached: 1527660026898.png (1139x1158, 128K)

>i am crazy for want to marry?
yes

No, they won’t...
Degree holders tend to price themselves out of the job market, at that level anyway.
It takes years of training to acquire the technical knowledge and hand skills to do what I do.
There’s a population of around 40 engineers, with degrees where I work.
None of can compete with my annual salary...

By all my ancestors this is the godly truth!

Attached: 1518969835171.jpg (466x411, 57K)

As long as you're ok with her becoming an instant millionaire after your divorce go for it

How much money do you think CPA s make lol

The ones I know are millionaires because they have a private practice ass well

And 98% of them are peasants

Point?

You don't know the net worth of any accountants.

I'm so glad the forces a Yea Forums are here to correct me.lol

Who cares what her job is,doesn’t mean your better than her,my girl worked retail and worked her way up to management and made 80,000 a year and I’m a truck driver that makes over 6 figures so I don’t care your gonna be a cpa,I’m the ass that hires guys like you

>It takes years of training to acquire the technical knowledge and hand skills to do what I do.

No it doesn't, an engineer will take your job

CPAs can make good money, six figures plus, but in no way are they millionaires unless they're close to retirement or had a big clients list from the start

I married a white trash girl from the boonies who had 0 prospects outside of sucking dick for weed but she turned out to be a soul sucking harpy and the final straw was when I found out she was cheating on me with her trailer trash cousin I got a lawyer and she couldn't afford one on her own so I got to keep everything in the divorce.
In sort, just because you rescue trash it doesn't mean they will be grateful.

>So am I crazy to want to marry a girl whose career options will be limited
No.

>So am I crazy to want to marry
Yes.

Attached: Leykis.png (200x200, 52K)

Holy sfuck. Haven't heard/seen/thought about him in like 15 years probably. Jesus. Is he still alive? He's probably balls deep in alt right shit these days.

Never EVER make your romantic decisions based on their finances.

Do you like her as a person? Then do it.

You're far better off with a broke person that you really love than some stuck up bitch who happens to be financially independent.

(I mean, if you can get someone you love who is financially independent then sure, jackpot, don't get me wrong... )

No. Don't marry for money, you'll never be happy. Marry the girl you love money =/= happiness

>So am I crazy to want to marry a girl

Yes

I just broke up with my gf of 7 years who had basically no career options, and I’m a CPA. Felt like we were living different lives.

Wanting to marry a girl with no options in life makes you sound like a control freak.

Attached: AveragePinheads.jpg (494x570, 255K)

How old are you?

sure kid

sure kid

>automation
hinging his future on this.
did the "set for life" people tell you this?

but you post no proof

You're a worthless student who hopes to someday earn a bottom tier job in some corp or small office and then maybe, MAYBE work your way up to a wage above minimum, all the while getting pastier and fatter behind your keyboard, and you have the balls to criticize someone for actually getting out there and sweating to earn a paycheck?

Don't marry her. She deserves better and likely works alongside real men.

Virgin spotted

Women marry up, Men marry down.
Get her to step her game up and self improve or don’t bothee.

If she looks like that she will do fine. Good looking women can make it in the business world. She might just have to get a few promotions on her knees. Don't worry you will just hear about the raise and she will be so happy. Never knowing how much cum she is swallowing daily to get there.

Or get your CPA and knock her up, she can raise the kids. Then by the time they are in school she can get a boutique retail job and help provide a little income. She will work with other women and gay men forever sucking only your dick.

Exactly. And stats say that women who marry down are by far the most likely to fuck around.

'worked' her way up. Sure. I know a few like this too and I know exactly how they worked their way up.

They will at first but their nature is to be trash. They will eventually fuck it up.