Anna here. School’s out, I can’t sleep...

Anna here. School’s out, I can’t sleep. Haven’t posted in a few days because there’s a major happening in my life suddenly and I’m trying to make sense of it. Anyway, just thought I’d check in for an ama or just chat.

Attached: A6BC44E2-B1F3-4FDA-A666-5070D4A2E4E4.jpg (1536x2358, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UMO9zLcfsNs
thebarchive.com/b/thread/782313426/#782348979
thebarchive.com/b/thread/796194213/#796194261
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/8urt8h/i_had_an_affair_with_colonel_gaddafi_in_the_late/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi, Anna...nice to see you again.

Hello user, good to be here. Hope your day/night is going well.

Well...I supposed to be up since its almost noon in Europe. But due to the meds im feelling a bit dizzy and ill. And you ...how are you?

What kind of major happening?

You getting married?Pregnant?Some dead relative? what is the "major happening?" you forgot the most important detail wtf

Sorry you’re not feeling well. I couldn’t sleep, thought about taking my meds and drifting off, but don’t want to feel groggy in the morning. Sometimes it’s better to stay in bed honestly. I’m ok though, a bit anxious.

I got an email from somebody who I knew a long time ago, someone very close whom I thought I’d lost. It may be nothing, just a mistake, but I’m supposed to call them today. I’m really nervous.

And also you d better post some photo of you with timestamp if you wanna lure some more anons into this thread.

>married
No
>pregnant
No
>some dead relative
Yeah well, yeah.

It supposed to be for Anna obv...

Oh right, hold on then.

Here’s a timestamp then. Most of you probably know my handwriting by now.

Attached: 7CD52AC3-7187-4140-8113-84C325C5C1BD.jpg (2048x1863, 516K)

Bumping with cool images.

Attached: 1558036470159.jpg (500x500, 107K)

No most don't know your faggy handwriting dude. Reconsider your decisions in life.

Have you ever talked in here so late? Its mostly just Eurofags here now that not necessarily are familiar with you.

wait so you like post on a regular basis on Yea Forums?
you must be new

>school
Underage gtfo

Attached: 1553752221946.jpg (604x453, 116K)

lol he is probably underage but you can go to school at any age do you speak english?

Unfortunately a lot of decisions were made for me, but I’m coming to terms with it.

A few times. But if you’ve never met me then it’s a pleasure to meet you user.

Attached: 2AF97AA4-33F9-472D-84FD-AC380654C779.jpg (1028x1350, 1020K)

Semi regular, I’ve bedn around a long time, only namefagged recently, as in the last couple of years.

I teach school.

Hello there user, hope you’ve been well.

if you didn't finish school when you were young, gtfo retard. if youre young and in school, underage gtfo.

>Shes Anna...probably late 20s.
>General Kaddafi's slave wife thats been sold to him by her father.
>still in love with Kaddafi/Stockholm syndrom?
>Living in Georgia USA now...studying at the Uni.

Attached: 1557777177778.jpg (499x488, 58K)

>she
tranny with fucked up delusions confirmed

FUCK your dumb
COOOOLLAGE is schooling
fucking 60 years olds go

>studying at the Uni
teaches at school*

collages are left wing indoctrination shitholes, gtfo

tell that to the skull and bones

Surely Gaddafi hasn’t risen from the dead. A letter from one of his relatives then, or something to do with your dad?

Have you seen her breasts? Trap d had been already dead from estrogen overdose or due to the transplant rejection if "she" d ever go this big.

This thread is gay

but the bad kinda gay not the good kinda gay

Good luck with it, Anna. Hope it works out for you.

Attached: 1558773992800.jpg (1024x1022, 103K)

What is this. Who is Anna? Someone fill me in.

i havent seen this trannies tits and im not even interested in doing so. what if they are big? plenty of degenerate trannies have big tits, plastic surgery can get shit done

Well show the pic. The only reason anyone talks to this Anna person is because they’d like to fuck her, or like the idea of fucking someone like her. It’s fun to dream. No one gives a shit about her big life changing phone call or whatever so let’s see the boobs

I got an email from a guy saying he thinks I might be his mother. It’s really shaken me up, my dad told me my son died, it could be a mistake, I don’t know what to think really. That’s why I couldn’t sleep. I’m supposed to call him today...

Kek.

Thank you user, me too.

don't bother feel your brain with better things

Well...youre wrong.. and you know it. I do care.

Oh wow...how old is your "son"?

>no image of tits with timestamp
what the fuck are you faggots doing in this thread?
filthy whore you have no power here
tits or gtfo
sage

Shes been here several times you fuckknuckle.

Fag. Do you tell your friends and family about your online friend Anna and what she is up too lately? No because you know you’re being a fag. Caring about someone who doesn’t know you or care about you back.

This whole thread is pathetic seems like something more at home at reddit
sure
sage

your trash

>Shes been here several times you fuckknuckle
>implying some whore can stay here and attention whore without showing her tits just because she's done it before
go back to fucking reddit faggot
sage

You can just leave if you dont want to hang in here. At least its more interdasting than all the ylyls, traps, logs and Billy Elish spammer threads.

No tits or gtfo?
Well then I'm going to have to step in :

TITS OR GTFO

Hello user. Here’s some info about me then if you’re interested.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UMO9zLcfsNs

thebarchive.com/b/thread/782313426/#782348979

thebarchive.com/b/thread/796194213/#796194261

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/8urt8h/i_had_an_affair_with_colonel_gaddafi_in_the_late/

no it's not your just that stupid

Well she fucking can...im fucked up on meds so not in mood for morning fap...just want to chat.

shes not even my trash, dont want her. she can be your trash

Hey maybe if you keep sticking up for her she will fuck you. Wouldn’t that be the dream? You’re fucking sad faggot, and even your little idol there Anna knows it. She would never fuck an overly sensitive faggot like you, man up retard

no you are the trash

Fuck Yea Forums is such trash now
not to say it wasn't always
sage

You two mongloids are chatting with eachother...just leave the thread already.

First like first five seconds
>recently, a reddit user called Anna .....
Gayer than gay stop being an attention whore because you fucked some dessert fag one time

i would hardly call this a thread

wow you even bothered to watch that much?

30. He says his birthday is on the 6th, that’s three days after my father made me abort. My father said my son was born alive, but died. I was six months pregnant. His last name is one I’m familiar with, it was a family my dad knew.

Why you had to go FULL INCEL...
YOU SHOULD NEVER GO FULL INCEL.

Attached: 1557614461030.jpg (700x526, 55K)

BORRRRRRRRRRRING FUCK
sage

Better to take five seconds before talking shit, don’t want to be ignorantly throwing insults around, no one likes an ignorant insulter. Only took a few seconds to confirm this bitch is a faggot

Oh...then youre older than I thought youd be. You ve got really subtle voice.
Tough choice...have you decided anything?

>Only took a few seconds to confirm this bitch is a faggot
i knew that instantly

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING
sage

C’mon Anna, I like it when you post a few pics.
Compliments on your general appearance will help take your mind off things

Hey Anna! Glad to see you again I’ve been waiting for you to come back !! >:D
Thanks for keeping us updated. You’re a true inspirational warrior in my book. Thanks for being you. It’s so great to get to read some of your messages I reread the archived threads Atleast a couple times a week. Great to hear from you! :3

TRASH TRASH TRASH
sage

as he strokes his cock in one hand

Just compare this thread to your life and due to the juxtaposition it will immidiatelly become relatively more interdasting.

Attached: 1542743147350.gif (530x298, 970K)

Well, it’s probably easier for you to spot a faggot, being one and all.

Chill dude Jesus. Nobody is forcing anyone to be here, if you don’t like the thread then go somewhere else. I’m not bothered by you’re ramblings and I’m sure nobody else is either.

Thank you user. I haven’t yet. I’m pretty sure this is all a misunderstanding, but I’m kind of nervous. He said that his parents told him that he was adopted, and after mulling it over he wanted to meet his birth parents. They gave him my number and said that my father had arranged the adoption.

This Shit is BANANAS
B
A
N
A
N
A
Sage

your such a faggot GOD this is Yea Forums what is wrong with you
sage

Can you post your face? Can be partially covered (eyes)....

OH YEAH BABY GIVE ME THOSE PICS OH YEHAHAHAHAHAHHA

OMG MY COCK IS SO HARD
sage

Do you like when I touch my dick to your posts? I can’t help but think of little clueless you at the ripe age of fifteen sliding on that cock. Tell us more baby, while I rub this pud.

HARD COCK
sage

Attached: bbc.jpg (599x450, 25K)

OH hey im on , thx bob Long time listener first time caller id just like to say bababooy howdy sterns penis
sage

Here’s my face then.

Thank you user, it means a lot, it really does. I hope everything has been well for you...

Attached: 16D4EBC0-97F6-4121-8D08-CC0215097FA1.jpg (1878x2048, 559K)

Stroking to the thought of pics?
That’s sad mang

OMG IM CUMMING BUCKETS FAST GET MORE BUCKETS

I was kind of clueless, let him lead me, I’m glad that he was gentle.

Are those your real eyelashes?

PATHETIC
sage

YOU NIGGERS MAKE ME SIC
IT"S FUCKING RADDICAL

HEY...
This is Anna we’re dealing with.

Mostly, I put some false ones on in the corners. Thing is, my lashes are long, but blonde, so mascara usually makes them look weird.

OH FUCK ANNA IM RUNNING OUT OF CUM BUCKETS THERE ARNT ENOUGH BUCKETS IN THE WORLD

Have you seen his photo? That will be the way you tell, if he looks like your papa

Are those your REal EYEBALLS
CAn i Lick them?
OH FUCKING THERES CUM EVERYWHERE

Settle down... everything will be ok

I can picture you with black lips..
Ever go semi goth?

GREAT NOW I HAVE CUM ALL OVER MY CHEST.....maybe anna will come lick it off

OH YEAH BABY give me that Goth puss

TITS OR GTFO!!!!!!!

No, I’ll ask him today if he’s willing to send some photos, I’ll do the same. Should I tell him who is father is if he asks...?

BORRRRRRRRING BORRRRRRING
sage

I'm going to bed make sure you guys keep stroking those cocks dont forget the lube you dont want to chafe

No, I usually don’t wear make up, I was experimenting for Vchan.

Goodnight then user.

I’m guessing you’re about 28...
What do you do for work?

Anything below this post is redundant and retarded. Get laid you stupid fucks pussy isnt that great

Attached: BPP.gif (300x170, 1.47M)

NO. Anna, if this guy is legit get a maternity dna test done, if he comes back as your son then you should tell him. Put yourself in his shoes, he’s just found out he was adopted, then finds out his father was some dictator. Cut the guy a break for now.

^ my point exactly

I teach high school biology.

True, priorities. Thanks user.

>pussy isn’t that great
Spoken like a true homosexual

Hm?

It's obviously real
You should.suck his dick, that's the only way you'll have the colonel's genes in you again

Guess I’d better try to get some sleep then. Thanks for the advice anons. I’ll check in at some point in the next couple of days when I know more about the situation with this mystery fellow. I’m honestly terrified as much as I am hopeful. If it’s my Julius I don’t know where I’ll go from there. Anyway, thanks again anons. Take care all.

Attached: F95336DA-4234-4B7B-A24B-EAE15F528430.jpg (1000x678, 297K)

Ah, don’t say such things. I’m somewhat scared that I’ll be attracted to him if he looks like Papa. It’s weird.

Lovely Mediterranean aestethics.

That ''adoptee'' guy is a Yea Forumstard launching an elaborate plot to get to meet and fuck the colonel's alpha widow
That's what you get for being an attention whore Anna
It's the fruit of all your threadwhoring, enjoy

Nite, nite.

Thank you user.

Well, let’s be honest user, there’s a lot of vetting that goes into such, and a blood test would be in order.

Shut up faggot this could become some hot mum son action. pray the bastard looks like kaddafi

This whole gaddafi story is pure schizo obsession.

28 alpha widow, hahahahaha
still fine to marry biologically but so owned psychologically she will never be able to pair bond with any chump
trawling Yea Forums of all places to look for the man who will supplant the colonel
hahahaha
even better, the reason she's here is because she renounced a long time ago to ever meet a guy that would be up to the job
a tale of woe
hahahaha
what this whole shit shows me is that womenhaters are right: women are nothing but holes
look at this hole, her whole identity is based on having been a dick hole for an important guy
that's all she breathes about since then and forever
>being a hole..

Attached: trump hitler napoleon 1486611871487.png (1498x800, 1.72M)

and following that hole comes the series of betacucks smelling the colonel's cum off of her
amazin'
harem psychology is female psychology indeed

Attached: 88CBF15F03A0465E96C8A9D55B95C4AA.jpg (1142x2652, 1.54M)

ikr
it's not schizo though, it's just holepsychology

I don’t know, a few anons have talked to her on kik and claimed she’s got a lot to back it up. That being said I reiterate my point, hopefully the bastard will look like kaddafi and we can get some milf/son action, we all know Anna is crazy enough to go there

if she's 28 and got COLONELLED at 15 that would mean he is 13

Attached: 1482175445536.png (496x571, 198K)

Naw, bitch is like 40 or something. Past her reproductive prime, she just looks hot because of Med genes.

that was my feeling too, maybe 37
>Med genes.
she just said her eyebrows are blonde

Attached: 1544191617969-fourchan-pol-204354810.png (1176x1056, 1.09M)

She has pair bonded with Kaddafi though, and made it overwhelmingly clear that she’s just lonely and not on the market. Celibate or something, I kind of respect that at least. It’s just a red pill as to how women’s brains work if anything. The man who deflowers you will always be your ‘one’.

If I remember correctly she’s have Swedish or Norwegian or something.

> It’s just a red pill as to how women’s brains work if anything.
yes they're holes
time and time again the most outrageous womenhating statements are proven true by experience
that's the redpill

Attached: 1474287033332.jpg (200x200, 18K)

>I got an email from somebody who I knew a long time ago, someone very close whom I thought I’d lost. It may be nothing, just a mistake, but I’m supposed to call them today. I’m really nervous

So what just call him?

I can agree with that. Just saying I respect Anna for sticking by the man she loved vs riding the cock carousel trying to fill that void. Shows a semblance of intelligence, still, to shape your entire existence around said guy is sad. Hope this son guy isn’t somebody jerking her around. Nobody deserves that.

She thinks it’s her son who her father made her abort, apparently he survived.

you're assigning loyalty where there is only hormones and organ meat
you're treating her like a guy
she's a girl
there is no loyalty there, only a hole that remembers the shape of the alpha cock and cant get satisfaction from any other one

Maybe, though she didn’t have sex after Kaddafi from what I gathered, maybe she knew nobody could satisfy her in the same way. The man looked like a GQ model in the 80s