Be me

>be me
>Be born
>One chance at life
>Bad genetics

Sometimes I wish it were still like in the 18th century and that natural selection was still a thing.

Attached: images - 2019-05-26T035607.866.jpg (480x480, 27K)

You know what to do.

Attached: 924105a4d1a54ba7a371512d9a5bec14.jpg (1024x562, 62K)

Killing thousands of innocents cause you're a psycho and then rotting in jail for life yeah that'll give him meaning

exactly, faggot

Attached: 1552650213504.jpg (1060x1441, 78K)

so when are you going in hot?

What genetics r we talking here. Born in tanzania genetics, or just like bad nose genetics.

tiny penis obviously

dont let the blackposters fuck with you, you normal, probably slighllty above normal

4 inches is not normal

when all is lost

Attached: Nigger.png (600x600, 511K)

lol confirmed chickenshit

As long as its usable, and not a micropenis. women dont care. I know it sounds cliche, but any woman who wont fuck you because your not a 7, probably has herpes.

keep telling yourself that stubby

hey dont ruin it, im trying to help stubby here.

As long as you're not a cunt you'll probably find a woman eventually. Millions of people have under average sized cocks and get on with their lives OK.

why haven't you started jelqing/stretching yet?

does this shit work?

There's massive online communities for it, some people get great results and other people not so much. I don't need any more length but gained a bit of girth a while back, I'm not very dedicated though and forget to keep doing it.

Don't think Brenton Chadent can help here. Have you seen his chin? No bad genetics there

link me too one.

>wut is googles??
thundersplace
pegym

haha moral fags are the best

The average person isn't a Chad\Stacy. The average person looks like a pile of shit. And yet the average person has a job and a family.

It's not bad genetics, it's lazyness, an existential crisis on top of having no direction to go towards and the fact you believe there's no hope that lead you to justify any failure you may experience with bad genetics or black pills.

You are either mentally ill (depression or whatever) and need to be cured so that you can see the world around you without that veil of delusional ideas over your eyes, or you're trying to find a reason where there is none, because this way you have something to blame that isn't the pure meaninglessness of bad luck\poor choices on your part.

This, unless you inherited some actually serious disease, is your issue.
Wake the fuck up.