So Yea Forums what is your preferred opening move...

So Yea Forums what is your preferred opening move? I'm fond of the queen's pawn opening followed with a mason attack/stonewall defense. very aggressive opening gambit that allows me to switch mid game and play defense.

Attached: 20190526_014028.jpg (800x761, 185K)

pawn to e4

Attached: 16562-22061.jpg (320x240, 10K)

knight to f6

check motherfucker

fun strategy. clearing up the bishop's path of travel always makes for a strong start. i used to be all about the kadas opening before i realized how useful bishops are and embraced their mobility

if black im a fan of the karo kahn and if white im pretty normie with the ruy lopez

its 5 am here and i'm drunk. i would continue this and FUCKING DESTROY YOU but my cat needs attention.

ruy lopez is always a safe bet. predictable, but effective

EzPz. You play an Island and cast Delver of Secrets

super simple, run a red and green deck that allows you to mana farm and spam your opponent with lightning bolts and other burn spells. trample and haste will take care of them rather quickly.

I really like queens gambit, even though it may not be the strongest opening. or kings pawn

>Channel + Fireball = win
Those were the days

i herd u like magic so i put magic in yo magic dawg

I was all about the eldrazi. I had a green/red deck with emrakul, ulamog, kozilek the butcher, and various eldrazi enchantments stuffed full of rapacious ones and mana farming spells. that motherfucker could piss off the fiercest blue deck

Chess 960 is the superior version of chess. You shouldn't be able to brute force a board game.

960 is fun, I definitely enjoy it. I grew accustomed to traditional when I was in prison though so I prefer it for its sense of strategy. your opponent makes one false move and you already know how to end the game. it's a power high

e4 as white
sicilian as black

Typically I play c4 or d4, and sometimes decide to play e4, Nf3 or b3.

Rook to e8.

Island and Chrome Mox into Storm Crow is the superior play.

I'm a pleb at chess so I just fianchetto both bishops then play reactionary the rest of the game.

I prefer the Helen Keller maneuver because nobody ever sees it coming

Queen's Gambit as White. Petrov's Defense as Black preferably, but Slav Defense if White tries to Queen's Gambit me.

Otherwise, I just try any opening I've seen someone else talk about for a bit.

I love getting white with ruy lopez. But in my (very limited) experience black almost never allows it. 90% of the time black goes with C5, the rest usually some other variation (E6 or whatever). But E5, rare.

Nigger 2 to Kings faggot 9

If you are a d4 player some London or Colle will work well in most cases. It is almost impossible to fuck up and get a bad position out of the opening. While it is considered a rather pleb opening there has been a resurgence of it in recent years and unless you are playing at the 2200+ level you should be fine. It is a simple alternative to learning every fucking QGD or Nimzo line out there.