Did traditional cliques in high school just die out?

did traditional cliques in high school just die out?
these days they're all mixed or separated by race.

Attached: club.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Oh god i miss beating up nerds and giving them swirlies

Everyone here is supposed to be 18, so how the fuck would we know what hs is like now?

NEEERRRDS!

Attached: images(51).jpg (205x154, 5K)

You can be 18 in high school dumbfuck. Some places even have grade 13.

should have added the fact that i wanted to talk about cliques during our time in highschool instead of saying these days sorry.

when I was in highschool (2006-2010) time frame

There was definitely traditional cliques

Nerds Jocks Stoners Goths etc

But my school had a thing where popular kids would be apart of those groups and still hang out. Like a nerd was the most popular kid in school by far.

cliques i see during lunch (2010-2014)

jocks (football team and basket ball team)
outcast (kids who sit on the floor next to the cafeteria exit)
cubans
filipinos
soccer team
hispanic gangs
the loud kids that would sit in the middle of the cafeteria
koreans
military/jrotc
ghetto students (black/white)
and the emo/scene kids

>saying grade before the number

Canadafag?

12th grade>year 12> grade 12

Was definitely a mix of loud annoying kid and outcast growing up

Attached: images(90).jpg (212x237, 14K)

From left to right:
Yea Forums
Tumblr
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit

There are very few cliques now
>the thots
>the sportsball guys
>that one autist
>the other 90% that no one gives a shit about

shit that makes sense

Kind of. Now being a nerd isn't seen as a bad thing and you can be in multiple groups as well. I was in the yugioh group but we were also jocks too, so no one gave us shit.

You think Ally Sheedy is Tumblr? She would have been more likely to have been a cam whore on Yea Forums imo.

Interestingly enough, Emilio Estevez's real life brother, Charlie Sheen probably is a Yea Forumstard and is behind a lot of the trap threads, or would be if he wasn't out there actually fucking traps and snorting coke with them. It's how he got AIDS.

I never got into Magic the gathering, but my friend kept trying to get me to go over to his house and play with them every Saturday night. The thing is he was a football player, and so were most of the ones who played Magic with him.

Me, I was more into drinking, smoking weed, and hanging out in the local pool hall with my other friends. The friend above was a grade school friend, and we were still friends in HS but didn't really hang out much by then. Looking back, I wish I had of hung around him and his circle more, and avoided drinking and drugs. I can't help but think my life might have turned out a lot better if I had.

>You think Ally Sheedy is Tumblr?
With her whole "My life is so bad because I don't get enough attention" drama I think she's a good candidate

You got a point.

I graduated last year.
The groups where pretty much:

Football dudes
Soccer dudes
Fake sport dudes (Running shit)
Latinas
Popular group (Some of the football and soccer)
nerds(not bullied)
Super nerds(Slightly bullied)
people who use wheel backpacks (Bullied to fuck)
Emo women
people who everyone is cool with (Me)
Shortbus

Alot of people where multiple groups too

Attached: 1558078005848.jpg (800x909, 131K)

>people who use wheel backpacks in 2019?
>in high school?
curb stomping is the only solution here

You have no idea how gay it is when everyones trying to get on the bus, but they have to fucking put down the handle, struggle to lift it, then get on the bus AND FUCKIN PUT THE HANDLE BACK UP AND WHEEL IT. its a fucking paradox, they say "muh backpack too heavy for my back" so they have to wheel it, when its the fucking WHEELS AND EXTRA SHIT THAT MAKE IT HEAVY. and when its fucking tripping everyone in busy hallways, and how they gey it up stairs. GOD FUCKING DAMNNIT I HATE IT. this isnt even shitposting its my actual anger. this is to you tyler, fuck you for your shity wheels faggot

>You have no idea how gay it is when everyones trying to get on the bus

Yea, I do. That's why I was friends with people who had cars.

Attached: images(115).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Attached: 635.jpg (500x279, 30K)

this probably wouldn't count, but i'm a (fairly young) janitor at a high school in spokane, wash. im 23, so i still know the school fairly well from when i graduated. anyway, there are definite cliques from what ive seen and they are probably more 'tribalistic' to put it. there are the emos, the nerds, the furries (who's messes i have to clean up the most), and the jocks. so, to put it short, yes there are still 'traditional' cliques