I'm a mexifag. Ask me anything

I'm a mexifag. Ask me anything...

Attached: 1483365030764.jpg (540x727, 143K)

AYUDAME NEGRO
INTENTE BESAR A MI PRIMA MENOR Y ME RECHAZO VIOLENTAMENTE Y AHORA SE VE TRAUMADA INTENTANDO DORMIR LOS DEMAS ESTAN DORMIDOS

NO QUIERO IR A LA CARCEL

why have you not fucked off yet?

No pasa nada. Si sólo la intentaste besar es sólo eso.

...A no ser que le hayas tocado so panosha o alguna teta; ahí si puedes ir al bote por acoso sexual.

bc I'm drunk.
> Or do you talk 'bout my country?
We have solid treaties with other countries. USA is irrelevant to us.

Attached: 1557900398371.jpg (667x1000, 103K)

Attached: 1482038609229.jpg (960x708, 82K)

Attached: 1512261377285.jpg (637x635, 90K)

Attached: 1482291130734.png (767x615, 513K)

Attached: 1482291165981.png (559x420, 442K)

Intenté agarrarle el brazo pero se fue. Estoy asustado mi familia viene en un rato y ella podría contarles. Esta vez me pasé de verga podría terminar todo spy un hipócrita de mierda no quiero volver a verla nunca en mi puta vida

Me tomé una cerveza pero no es excusa cumplí 18 hace dias

Attached: 1482291193518.png (754x541, 601K)

>cumplí 18 hace dias
Apenas te iba a preguntar tu edad.

¿Cuál es la de ella?

You guys are owned by drug dealers and full of thugs. Nobody likes you guys.

16, sigue despierta y en el celular. Es la segunda vez que pasa algo así hace 2 años

are one of them close the door behind me beaners or is your family still waiting to come across?

Hi,OP someone told me that Mexican boys all fuck there brothers. like it's not gay or anything just something thats normal

>You guys are owned by drug dealers and full of thugs.
And 'murica it's our best buyer and firearms supplier. We love to make business between us

Why do all your women turn ugly after like 30

Maybe just your mexican friends are gay/faggots. Not all of them they're...

no like i said it's not a gay thing. they dont fuck other dudes just there brothers.

There are good mexican milfs. Specially those who doesn't have married afther their 30's, those who we call "solteronas "single womans who haven't married" ( "soltera" means single woman")

When is chapo escaping prison?

No te asustes. Puedes decir que fue "jugando"
> Esperemos que ella así lo pueda entender.

No, these are "hondureños" or south american fags.

The mexicans doesn't cross to the U.S in caravans as these fucking motherfuckers.

We hate them here in Mexico too.

Mexican people to cross to the U.S are hardworkers, they'll work in the jobs that the 'muricans wouldn't take. The fucking south americans are useless scums that only want the US goverment assistance and don't want to do a shit of work.

I doubt it will soon. It's in N.Y now and the cartels can't do a shit over there.

Maybe they're just fags.

Where are you from?

Y por cierto, no uses "negro" aquí, no estás en el otro chan de mierda...

ill just take that as a yes b/c you keep ignoring the fact that i say there not gay.
You Heard it here first Everyone Mexicans boys fuck there brothers Proof

Ya llegan mis padres estoy cagado del miedo. Ella sabe que no estaba jugando. Ya no quiero verlos nunca, siempre trato de rehuirles. Estoy cagadisimo unos segundos y mande todo a la mierda. Reza por mi quiero morirme

WTF IS THIS TRASH THIS IS ENGLISH BORED
REPORTED AND BANNED

Suerte, Aunque puedes argumentar que estabas jugando.

Todo depende de la relación que tengas con tus padres (o los de ella) para que te crean.

Igual, mantén el argumento de que era juego, o que ella lo interpretó mal...

>ENGLISH BORED

Have sex.

This is an englrish website owned by a chink guy. BTFO.

Attached: 1555635068570.gif (652x562, 626K)

and your point is?
still makes it English board

>English board
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

Attached: 124638771c250626f0e35208e106cdeec44ad341.jpg (1280x916, 88K)

brown person detected

Attached: bbc.jpg (599x450, 25K)

Hello ausie fag!

not even close

Algún buen tip para echarme a una chamaca que me gusta y la conozco de hace años ya? No soy bueno lanceando.

>no seas feo
>se guapo

oh my, you have the exclusive?????!!!!!!!!!!!

saca la cromiada y pegate un tiro bro

Dale gracias, estoy jodido entonces.

What is all this ChingChongtrash
I can't understand you go back to your country
White power

Taco jalapeno ti gusta?

Maybe if you learn Spanish you'll realize that our language is even more beautiful than English, oh wait, you gringos can't learn a language composed of many things that English doesn't even include.

Attached: 1558827099859.png (796x574, 93K)

And I'm in my country right now, I have no need to go to such shithole like the US.

"tac-o bell jalapeño" isn't a real mexican taco. It's shit.

What is this pose called? Forgot a pizza was in the oven?

HAHAH fuck your stupid Spanish and English are super similar. But i can tell your English is weak b/c IT went right over your head.

It's "I forgot the burguer in the grill"

callate el hocico pinche tacuache, con quien te quieres estar luciendo pinche morro jodido

how about you shut up and suck a dick

nel wey, siempre salen con esa mamada pero pss nose tirale rollo a la vieja, si son amigos de hace rato empieza hay como que medio discreto aventarle señales haber si te las regresa

jaja ya vete hacer tu tendido niño, se te hace tarde, pinche mamon como supiste que te estaba insultando, ya dejate de pendejadas

WHO ARE THEY WHERE CAN I FIND MORE THIS IS SO HOT, IS THERE A VIDEO?

knowing Mexicans there probably cousins

gotem

IDK m8, I found them on a chubby" thread some years ago...

Me quiero morir pero nopuedo. ¿Debería dormirme?

Hice eso hace 20 años. Dure 10 años en la cárcel. Al salir lo primero que hice fue ir a cerrar el trato, estuve 10 años encerrado por no hacer nada, me las cobré con ella. Una semana encerrada conmigo y ya no volvió a abrir la boca.

La cárcel te cambia, ella lo sabe, aún es mía.

Why are you a mexifag?

OP here.

>Me quiero morir pero nopuedo. ¿Debería dormirme?
No, Sólo pensar en lo que hicise y en la labia que le vas a tirar a tus papás y a los de la pendeja de tu prima.

Bc I was born in Mexico lindo y querido.

Attached: 1483066330137.jpg (1199x1612, 441K)

¿A alguien más le gustan las gorditas?

Hey OP, sexy mexican chicks are my type numero uno. Any tips on landing some spicy poon?

Is it true that Latinas have loose pussy?

Too young to remember a Chapelle show reference huh?

What are you into? There are emo chics, chicano chics, etc...

You'll find all of the types: loose, stretch, thicc ones...

I'd like to fuck a Latina one day, but they aren't very common over here in Australia.

>Australia.

Oh, man. You'll be lucky if you find one and fuck her...

Good look my fren!

Well I'm a white Califag, and my town was 98% Hispanic. Lots of families from Michoacan. Emo girls are crazy hot. Never got into the Cholas or Chicanas all that much. Brown skin in general is a major turn on.
Short, sporty types with that unbeatable Latina ass. A+++ Would smash, impregnate, and settle down.

Closest I've got is a Filipina I was banging for a while who had a Spanish surname (Alameda) and a tight bubble butt.

The Filipinas was conquered by spanish fags. So, they sometimes have "spanish" names/last names...

I know. It's the Mexico of Asia, and hence Filipinas are the closest I can get to Latinas.

I hope you don't get a ladyboy...

That's Thailand, not Phils.

But they're some there...

Sailor moon or someshit

Lucy Ford and sailor Jupiter