Ask someone who probably got a Burger King employee fired last night anything

Ask someone who probably got a Burger King employee fired last night anything.

I went to the drive-through near closing time and ordered whoppers for my friend and I. I handed the middle aged Hispanic lady a $20 bill and when she went to give me my change I softly whispered "keep it." I shook my head and lifted my eyebrows to reassure her I was serious. I took the bag from her, parked my car and went into the restaurant.

I asked for the manager and told her that the woman at the window scammed me of my change. She was brought over and of course outright denied it. I fucked her over because she couldn't admit that I said keep the change because it's still a fireable offense. The manager apologized and gave me my change.

Lol get a real job, bitch

Attached: 4574.jpg (1400x932, 284K)

LARP harder faggot

Doing the Lord's work OP.

your first born will be killed by a drunk driver. enjoy karma faggot

I'll take "shit that never happened" for $500, Alex.

Gosh you’re so cool

How is little esteban pay for his gardening lessons now

Gosh you're so cool

Sorry faggot she won’t be fired. Go suck a dick you unemployed bum

Good job op, keep up the good fight.

psychedelic

That is the coolest thing I heard in a long time.
NOT.

Nice copypasta faggot

Yea, she explained after you left and they both called you a faggot. You're not that slick.

Why didnt you go to Wendys?

They don't fire people for stuff like that.
if you want the truth they only fire people they don't like. so if you get fired from burgerking it's b/c your a lazy fuck and they have been trying to get rid of you for a while.

Would you look at that. A copypasta that will get you faggots baited

meanwhile op is a 36yo unwilling cuck unhappy with his life and hating lations cuz his gf loves that hispanic dick taste

so you went ahead and replied good thinking

Either that or you were stupid enough to steal from the drawer

nah you can even take money if the manager likes you. no joke. If you are a good worker and they dont want to lose you there just replace the money

IM OP

just b/c your a faggot doesn't make you OP

projection

OH shit you must have got close he is going defensive

You eat Burger King. You low class poor piece of white trash. I bet you work in fast food.

Why are you a fucking asshole? Can I treat you like that?