What is the worst thing Yea Forums has ever done? The worst thing I did was when I was 14 while on a Washington D...

What is the worst thing Yea Forums has ever done? The worst thing I did was when I was 14 while on a Washington D.C trip for school, in the hotel room there was a bible, and I put it in the toilet and pissed in it. How fucked up is that?

Attached: pepe.jpg (495x495, 35K)

I’ve stolen money from friends and family numerous times and lied about it to maintain their trust (not blatant stealing though, mostly)

Sabotaged relationships just because

Drove two girls that were fairly good friends to hate each other and demonstrate it publicly all through manipulation and casual dishonesty

Fucked many girls with boyfriends, some of the guys I knew fairly well.

Made a mess out of the life of my younger brother through bizarre emotional neglect and later encouragement to engage in antisocial behavior. Last one is the worst

You my friend. Are an anti-social sociopath.
Have you killed someone or something?

I used an old Xbox 360 exploit to steal money from my best friend's mum.
Made up an elaborate story of my cousin's friend hacking his account to explain why his mum lost thousands of dollars in xbox 360 games, and also why I happened to play those games mere days after they were purchased on his account.

No. Having said that, I do think I could, actually, I know I could, without feeling too bad about it if there were no consequences. But I wouldn’t want to, because to me these are not achievements just manifestations of a flaw I wish I didn’t have.

What makes you say that though? Im curious.

What did you mean by making me say that? Btw if you are wondering if I am an atheist I am not. I mostly believe in Christianity, but I will denounce god if I need to. Luckily I have not done anything like that since.

No im just asking because there is a thin line between psycho and socio pathy. I wanted zo know where you stood.

I couldn't feel worse for someone like you. You are a horrible person, yet you don't see it that way. I should hate you, but I don't.

I don't really know how to answer that. There wasn't really a reason in terms of psycho and socio pathy that drove me to do that. I can't remember why I did it.

had sex with my girlfriend's dog. we split a long time ago. she never found out.

I hit an Asian with my car.

Alright Yea Forums I’m about to fuck a girl I met not even 10 minuets ago

I’ll be back

Attached: 88FE032C-E65B-40CA-9206-BF743BA891EF.jpg (750x1334, 64K)

Welcome to this thread buddy. Your right, I should not be forgiven. I'm sure that you have something really bad you did once in your life too tho.

Im sorry.

Do you hate Asians or some shit?

I once had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

What makes you say Im an anti-social sociopath?

I don’t know where I stand. But you’re saying that killing someone is that line?

I appreciate your empathy. I don’t think I am a horrible person (haha but you already pointed that out), keep in mind these are among the worst things I’ve done and they aren’t all that define me, hopefully.

I never said that you are anti-social sociopath.

I did you fucking idiot.

I wish we had ids in Yea Forums, its getting confusing itt because I cant distinguish between who I’m responding to, and there is someone else that is pretending to be me as well.

Did you hurt your brother knowingly it would destroy him, and did you have zero empathy? If so that's sociopathic. Unless he fucked with you or its some revenge story idk. Chances are you shouldn't listen to what I say.

Fuck you XD

Sorry if I'm losing track of everyone too, I'm pretty sure in one of those replies someone was pretending to be me too.

No the crazy gook jumped out on me

>I peed on bound paper

and when you actually needed to use the toilet stupid ass?

There are no interesting people here anymore user.

Yep

This thread is basically just arguing at this point about sociopaths and shit.

do/did you live in PA?

Threw a handful of bolts and nails out the window of my car while on a highway.

No why would you ask that?

it wasn't a yes or no question idiot

No I did not know it would ruin his life, and Im not sure if its empathy really but I do regret it, and try to make up for it by helping him when nobody else will. We butted heads a lot as kids but the way I treated him was as I said earlier very bizarre and cold.

I lived in PA when I was 14 and my school went on a field trip to D.C. Just wanted to ask cause you never know.

It was worded badly. Go back to 2nd grade English class please.

Let my younger sister see my dick, she ended up playing with it and ended with me cumming on her hand, she was curious and asked and initiated it but I should’ve said no.

We now have basically no relationship despite being siblings and living together and she’s very hostile towards me, we’ve never spoke about it so I can’t be 100% sure maybe she’s just hormonal cause she’s a teenager but I believe it’s what ruined our relationship

Are you from Alabama?

Haha no Australia

Close enough

I've set people up to be robbed and beaten
I've robbed and beat people
Set up a house to be robbed and had a guy put a gun to a baby's head with the full intention of having it killed if I didnt get what I wanted
And I've ran a pill selling set up that I controlled all the pill trades in my town