Y'all mind if I use Yea Forums as a journal real quick??

y'all mind if I use Yea Forums as a journal real quick??

To start, my and my girlfriend are taking a break. I'm gaining feelings for a close friend of mine but the feelings I have for my girlfriend are still very much there. I'm very confused and sad about the whole ordeal.

I've written a lot of music lately but I don't have the space to record any of it without getting a noise complaint. My goal is to at least attempt making a career out of it but where I stand financially I don't know if I have enough to even make a valiant effort at promoting my shit (even if I could record).

I'm not suicidal but I've come to the point where it is somewhat of an option. I kind of fantasize about people finding my corpse sometimes.

I got a new job which is actually going pretty well. I like jobs a lot of people would hate to have, I just like keeping myself physically active. I work in a warehouse but my position is particularly laborious, still very mindless yes but at least I'm getting a workout. However, as implied earlier I wish it paid better.

>inb4 tl;dr but how are my Yea Forumsros doing? feel free to leave a journal entry

Attached: tired.jpg (706x720, 38K)

Music is hard to make.especially if it's original and we'll made.have hope user.

thanks, ive been desperately looking for a space to record for months, haven't had any luck which is shame bc i have my own equipment i just can not record in my own apartment.

I think I prolapsed my butthole this morning taking s monster shit. Whiskey always gives me hard turds. I had a can of Dr Pepper for breakfast, Taco Bell for lunch, and nothing but 5 more shots of whiskey for supper. I feel you OP. I don’t want to kill myself but I legit wouldn’t give a fuck if I just stopped living.

>To start, my and my girlfriend are taking a break.
You've broken up. You can try to get back together but the longer you wait the lower the chance of you being a couple again.

>I'm gaining feelings for a close friend of mine but the feelings I have for my girlfriend are still very much there. I'm very confused and sad about the whole ordeal.
We live in a time where everyone tells you to follow your heart, trust your feelings, yadda yadda. It is nonsense. There was a time where you were expected to honor your word and nurture what you had even if it wasn't what felt right in the moment. Doing only what feels right in the moment leads to being fat, out of shape, and never progressing in life. Building takes time, and it takes effort, even when you want to have that hamburger you say no.

Your 'friend' is the hamburger. Your girlfriend is washboard abs.

>How are my Yea Forumsros doing?
I'm doing okay. Last week was the one year anniversary of my best friends death. It was really difficult this last year, but just since the 1 year mark suddenly everything fell into place. I went to bed that night with only 5 bucks in my bank account and not knowing how I would pay rent at the end of this month. Now I have three jobs. Everything just sort of came together.

RIP to your asshole user, hope things get better for you and maybe work on that diet a little bit haha

What kind of music are you trying to make?a!so you might try to find something that isolate sound.not sure though.

>Wow are you 26 as well

Thank you user, I'll be sure to take your words to heart, I think I needed that honestly. I'm glad to hear that things are looking up for you as well. Not sure what your beliefs are but I'm sure your friend would be proud.

If I had to generalize it I'd say jazz fusion

>Not sure what your beliefs are
We unironically ran a cult.

27 actually lol, close!

So you and your girlfriend have broken up then, you're separated from her. You two are no longer seeing each other. It's over, and anything that happens on said "break" will be brought up in the future and cause problems between the two of you. That's how "breaks" work. They are an excuse for either both of you, or one of you to not discuss and/or work out whatever problems whoever has.

>I don't have the space to record any of it without getting a noise complaint.
From your parents, or neighbors because you have thin walls? Yeah you can still record whatever you make. Just time it in the day time when everyone is out to work. You have time, you probably don't work 7 days a week. Stuff a pillow under your door and make a sound cloud like everyone else is doing these days that makes music.

Either way, just go on about living your life. Something will come up for you buddy.

I would unironically join a cult at this point just for a sense of fulfillment lol

He was certainly good at it.
www.billburns.org/example

Yeah I honestly don't have much hope for this break. I did going in to it but I'm not so sure now, thought it would be a good opportunity for us to learn about eachother's needs but I don't think that's quite the case
As far as recording, it's my neighbors I'm concerned about. I live in a small apartment with neighbors on every side. I've tried everything but still have had the cops called twice now. I'm not even that loud, I could be much louder, but whatever, when I find a new space I won't have to limit myself as much hopefully.

Oh wow, this seems interesting to say the least.

Jazz fusion really gives me an earthbound vibe.it sounds interesting.

It was a fun ride while it lasted.

Wish I had some stuff to link you to but pretty much everything is still a concept at this point, I've been writing and practicing when I can but have not had the opportunity to actually record anything good.

Shit,anything would sound good to me.my musical talents are very limited.

>y'all mind if I use Yea Forums as a journal real quick??
yes

It's just hard to be satisfied with what I do have when I know I'm capable of much more and my limits are the results of my environment.

sorry to hear that

I know this feel.I personally have just keep trying and failing a lot.I think you got this though.All you need it anything is inspiration.

How old are you? Seems like you’re sort of stuck.

Is the break with your girlfriend actually because of the feelings you have for someone else? Does she know anything about it?

You should try and do something that will make you more money. Maybe it could be a physically demanding job too, but you’ll have to put in the work required for a job that needs a higher skill level. If music is really your thing you have to do whatever you can to pursue it and not make excuses for yourself which I suspect you are doing.

My girlfriend dumped me a couple months ago because I was flirting around too much due to dissatisfaction. Ultimately it was all my fault. I really miss her and want her back but I cant let her know that due to Pride. I feel like relationships never work out for me.

Starting an internship this Summer that I gained from pure schemery and connections. I’m deathly afraid Ill fuck that up like ive fucked up every other job Ive had basically.

The facade I put on for others has cracked too many times and I fear too many people know how much of a piece of shit I am.

Im 27, and I would say I'm stuck to say the least.
The break is moreso do to the fact that she has a lot on her plate at the moment, she doesn't even have time to see her friends let alone me.
I don't have any education past a GED. I've been working through temp agencies earlier in my life. This new job was offered to me funnily enough through a person I met off the street while on a job hunt. It pays better than my last job for sure, but that isn't saying much. I'm sorry to hear about your relationship not working out, I hope you find a resolve whether that be swallowing your pride and telling her how you feel, (even if nothing comes of it closure can do wonders), or moving on through other means. Good luck with your internship, just keep your goals in mind and I'm sure it will work out.
Also you don't seem so bad user.

Oh and she doesn't know about the feelings I've developed for this friend but terribly enough we're mutual friends

Attached: absolutely retarded.jpg (720x720, 41K)

>Be me.
>take my daily /nightwalk/
>stop at a bench in the middle of park and start my daily ritual of drinking an entire 40oz.
>halfway through bottle when I hear some banter/laughing in the distance.
>sound gets closer and finally I finally see the silhouettes of some sketchy looking dudes.
>prepare myself to fight to the death in case they try mugging me even though my wallet in completely empty because wage cuck.
>they finally arrive near my bench and stop in front of me.
>mytimehasfinallycome.jpg
>they ask me what I’m doing. I reply just drinking a bottle and thinking about life.
>the leader of the group said it’s not right for a man to drink all by his lonesome and beckons his buddy to hand him the 12 pack of beer he was holding and they sat on the bench with me.
>apparently they came from a pub a few blocks away from the park and were walking home.
>the four of us drink the whole 12 pack in about a half an hour all the while laughing and telling stories that weren’t that funny but because we were all so hammered our sense of humor was that of a brick.
>after we finish drinking they get up and tell me to have a good night and walk off.
>sit there pondering the events that transpired because for the first time in like 5 years I actually felt like a normal human being.
>sit there until the morning and watch sunrise.
>smile.wav

Do you ever pretend your penis is the clutch in a stick shift and just sit there shifting your dick?

Feels good man, had a similar interaction with strangers a few weeks ago that probably postponed my suicide lol

Honestly all the fucking time

im just a man with a bowl of alfredo

God bless

Attached: dannyxx39 naruto.jpg (492x485, 21K)

Interesting. “Her friend let alone me” should definitely be the other way around, unless you didn't mean to say that, but perhaps it isn’t working out.

I’ll try. I have high standards for myself but often never see things through and magically land on my feet or find an even better situation undeservedly (arguably).

Thanks. I try to be a good person. Good to know someone out there thinks Im alright

Ohhh yeah, I’ve seen that one before. Its hard because you can’t control how you feel. What has this other friend got that your gf doesn’t though, like why do you think you have these feelings? Dyou think its mutual?