Late night guilty pleasure snack/meals thread...

Late night guilty pleasure snack/meals thread. You ever just make something made out of all kinds of shit that you love maybe you were high? Maybe you were just broke af? Maybe you just are a fat ass and love putting shit in your pie hole. Mine poor mans stew. Lubricated with triggered tears. Let me know yours. Rate mine. Jack off. Who cares its 2am

Attached: 60912266_2316989711852719_3031230708828864512_n.jpg (360x640, 47K)

I'm not high, fat, or broke, but i just had some hickory smoke tuna mixed with miracle whip and relish. it sucked dick but all my meals do since i eat low carb, otherwise I'll be chubby again.

Doesn't sound too bad but your breath might repel people for like miles around user. STANK TANK FULL

I once melted down a brick of cheddar cheese in the microwave and ate it with a spoon

It sounds like something I'd do just not with cheese bc I hate freaking cheese man. But I'v def got huge scoops of ice cream and just swirled it in the bowl till its the smoothie consistency and just went ham on it

Attached: 1534636257095.jpg (750x884, 85K)

I eat a lot of rice for dinner (gf is Hispanic) so I'll put a can of corn in leftover white rice and sprinkle it with parmesan cheese and hot sauce, and eat that for a snack. It's delicious and cheap.

Your mom’s vagina paste.

Yeah sounds kinda like just dirty rice from bojangles after like a day in the fridge just take it out an heat it up with hot sauce its nice. Beans would go good with that shit too

I melted half a brick of cheese and mixed it with mustard then put it on bread. Things fire yo.

Straight mustard or spicy? I like shit hot man I got too have a little bite too whatever I'm making experimental or not

Wtf is that OP?
Also feel like this thread should be on /ck/, hell it’s probably more relevant than half the other threads there.

Attached: E0AEAA2B-A823-4C01-892A-66053241B0E0.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

Cut up hot dogs with Jalapeno juice mixed with mustard and Parmesan cheese. I sometimes put the canned mushrooms in it if I have them. Just nicked named it poor mans stew bc its cheap as dirt and I just discovered it one night

Straight. Also diced up chicken nuggets in bolognese sauce that always works.

That sounds good af actually user. I like that really hot Chinese style mustard that is like second in heat below wasabi so that might be good with the cheese on bread.

man, whats up with this crap?? people suddenly turn into beasts in the kitchen, no matter how hungry or drunk or whatever I am, I don't come up with crap like that

It just came too me one night. I was hungry I like sour stuff I like hot stuff I like Parm cheese it was all just right there and I had a bowl.

Minds kind of similar except it's the canned chicken mixed with best foods throw some pepper on it. I could eat that all day.

the very accurate old saying of just because you can doesn't mean you should applies too well in this case my dude

You ever get the canned chicken breast and mix it with hot sauce and mustard with some toasted bread and make a sammich out of it? I also sometimes add bacon bits for more crunch.

It's pretty good man. Cheese cuts the spice if its too much or just a little for flavor if you want it hot. With food I never knock it till I try it.

Sounds fuckin gross but if you like it you do you. And i guess like you said don’t knock it till you try it.
This actually doesn’t sounds too bad, why you guys mixing mustard into everything though? Seems like a good way to fuck shit up

Attached: F44EC510-89CC-4617-AEEA-FB49AFA3BE5E.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

Mustard is just freaking awesome man. Its sour goodness.

How the fuck do you hate all cheese

Not all cheese. I like Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and sometimes pepper jack if its on burgers or something but I don't like cheesy creamy type things like buttermilk, alfredo, really cheesy mac and cheese. cottage cheese that shit is just .... too creamy too nasty. makes me gag.

That's fair. I don't like too rich foods either. I like adding acidic cut throughs. Tomatoes, kappers, onion.

I can physically feel the obesity through this pic.

It really does help yeah thats how I eat cheese on burgers and things like that or in lasagna.

can of just an average built dude man. Just a guilty pleasure snack.

Ever had smoked salmon on a bagel? I have it with Cream cheese, onion, iceberg lettuce, and kappers.

Shit's fucking amazing. I get it once every two weeks. Trying to lose weight :*(

I actually have not. I actually don't think I'v had smoke salmon to be honest. But I'v heard of that isn't called "bagles and locks" or something to that effect. It sounds good just never had it.

>But I'v def got huge scoops of ice cream and just swirled it in the bowl till its the smoothie consistency
I thought i was the only one

It's fucking amazing. Seriously try it brother. What state you in?

North Carolina

Oh shit, I love it there. I went there for a vacation once. Great place, user.

nope been doing it ever since I was a kid man its the only way to properly eat the majority of the ice cream before it melts

I make cookies at 2 AM. Preacher cookies are my favorite.

>high
WAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOWWWWWW 420 blaze it faggot.. i am so high duuude weeeed wooow dude i just can not stop smoking this weed.. dude..! weed.. LMAO HEY MAN DO NOT FORGET TO BLAZE IT .. LMAO smoking weed every day.. bro! weed! smokeing up weed every day this morning i got high.. legalize it and abortion dude

>tl;dr im over these stoners.. time to take back Yea Forums.. GAMERS RISE UP

Eh its okay if your in a bigger place in NC but the smaller, back woods, homophobic, stuck in the 30's racist little shitty towns are the worst

May I direct your attention to Yea Forums slightly bitch baby user

Peanut butter and butter sandwiched between two Saltines.
Smoked oysters and cream cheese on Ritz crackers.
Peanut butter on bananas.
Nachos.
Cinnamon powder and honey (or sugar) on buttered toast.
Crush a small clove of garlic and mix into a stick of butter, put on toast with salt and mushed avocado.
Salsa with chips.

For some reason the last thing you said reminded me of cowboy butter like you put on steaks.

Though you went above and beyond, this is the second cringiest comment I've seen on Yea Forums this week.

Ash goats' cheese spread over pane di casa bread, mother fuckers. I may be a stoner but I only accept the poshest munchies

Attached: 1541147324196.jpg (640x519, 29K)

Grilled PB&J

Just eat plant based. low carb is no way to live

Seems tame but I am going to try it now lol

Garlic bread, spread some goat cheese over it, then put your favorite marina on it.. Enjoy with a nice malbec..

You're welcome.

I agree just ...no way to live. Honestly just work out as much as you eat and you should be able to be happy man. I hate not being able to eat what I want.

This we need a gourmet drinker and gourmet stoner board.
I just had some beefalo cheese and pepperoni on mountain bread.

Attached: 1102a24be2b2181ee4ad1d7bc2a8219b325b8fbf06b9234819849370287b5b65.gif (296x292, 6K)

god would it kill you guys to just eat healthy food? Cook some chicken in a pan with fried onions and jalapenos, then eat it with some brown rice and sriracha sauce.....no wonder you're all fat.

Nice of you too assume everyone is fat bc they have "guilty pleasure" snacks and also assume they eat that way all the time? If people don't take care of themselves its their fault sure but your making a lot of assumptions for a little bitch on Yea Forums while everyone else just tells something uncommon they like too eat. Are you lonely user?

Attached: 1534684475922.jpg (540x540, 17K)

Doesn't look good but probably tastes great. I love drunk food like that.

Its amazing man. I wasn't even drunk or high or anything I was honestly hungry bored and wanted a lot of things at once like sour and hot and it just kinda happened but if I was drunk I would DEF make it if my drunk ass could ever thing of it

Friend in college only had a mini-fridge (only cooking appliance allowed), microwave and tiny sink. He knew I could cook in any condition, including camping fire. Asked how to make stealth food on the cheap. We were drunk and in walking distance so went to Super-Walmart for supplies.
>Showed him the following:
How to cook pasta in microwave using a container
How to cook Tomato or Alfredo sauce in the microwave
How to cook BAR-S sausages in the microwave (Tomato pasta)
How to cook canned chicken chunks in microwave (alfredo)
How to mix together for awesome and then what steamer vegetable bags are for the microwave.
Other guys at the dorm thought I was some sort of god.

Attached: Bar-S-Products-Feat..jpg (980x653, 131K)

ment cooking appliance message for microwave, meh.

Attached: Chickan canned good.jpg (1800x1800, 706K)

I'm doing keto. You have no excuse to eat like an animal. Here's a keto take on chicken cordon bleu, flattened chicken breast wrapped around ham and swiss, wraped in bacon, and crusted with crushed pork rinds. Shit was cash.

Attached: hc_1556673866400.jpg (1000x563, 101K)

There are plates you can buy for the microwave that let you cook steaks and everything. They have dispersed aluminum particles in them that heat up to ridiculous temps and you just preheat the pan.

There's also air fryers, convection ovens, instapot, etc. that are allowed in dorms. You really don't need a stove or hot plate for one person.

air fryers make things dry as hell though so you have to be super careful what your making in them.

i take a cup of sugar with two cups of flour, a couple of eggs, half a cup of canola oil, 2 teaspoons of baking powder and the juice of 2 lemons.
I mix this feral mess until its a smooth batter then throw it in the oven on 150`C until its cooked which takes about 30 min.
shit is so cheap and goes quite well with most dairy products like milk, yogurt, cream even ice cream
sometimes i go full retard and use chocolate powder instead of lemon juice

mustard is sour ?
sounds like you eat rancid mustard

Attached: tumblr_static_3rj0dluwy000s00kwko0gccg8_2048_v2.jpg (625x416, 53K)

>take sausage
>split in two
>add cheese, pepper, salt
>microwave for two mins
delicious

and in the same style
>bread
>cheese
>dried sausage
>cheese
>pepper
>bread
microwave WITH A GLASS OF WATER and you have a deluxe sandwich right there.

uh, standard yellow mustard is made with vinegar? it is literally a sour condiment? Have you read the bottle?

LOL, as if gamers were less useless than stoners. :D

yes you have your views, even things you like now why dont you fuck off and try focusing on the things you like instead of drooling in my box of fun

mix an egg with two tsp of coca powder and two tsp of sugar, cook it like a pancake
shit's delicious.

A faggot that eats well.

lol i bet you hate them since there is no space set aside for worthless nigger faggots like you in these small towns

Duck magret and potato wedges.

found the butthurt fat fuck.

i know right i'm pretty much obese just from drinking cola and a little bitch to boot with lonely in my soul

Attached: ProfilePhoto.jpg (96x96, 3K)

Not a nigger and not gay. Just simply don't like people who can't actually progress like the rest of modern day society.

cringe

Sometimes I will take a slice of cheese and put it on bread, toast it under the broiler in the oven for a few seconds. I'll eat it alone or make 2 of them and make a simple sandwich if i have meat. Or slice pickles lengthwise instead of meat.

also OP have you tried substituting large pickles cut lengthwise for bread to make a sandwich? I'm not much of a bread guy, personally. i think you'd like it with kosher dills.

Colman's Mustard
Ingredients. Water, MUSTARD flour (21%), sugar, salt, WHEAT flour, turmeric, citric acid, stabiliser (xanthan gum).

pretty sure there is no vinegar in mustard.

Kurtz Mustard - White Distilled Vinegar and Water. Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric ,Spices and Paprika.

Frenches Mustard- Distilled Vinegar, Water, #1 Grade Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spice, Natural Flavors and Garlic Powder.

Heinz Mustard - ORGANIC DISTILLED VINEGAR, WATER, ORGANIC MUSTARD SEED, SALT, ORGANIC TURMERIC, ORGANIC SPICE.

Literally MUSTARD has vinegar lol

Wtf 'organic' means?

natural and not at all processed in anyway

1 bowl of poor man's stew please.

english mustard doesn't have vinegar

Attached: 297695-Colmans-Mustard-170g1.jpg (800x800, 129K)

I like trail mix but it makes me shit like crazy the next day

a paper plate full of peanut butter blueberries and covered in chocolate chips and i eat it with a spork

a lot of this shit looks delish and totally bad for you. especially the tits. those cost money.

Enjoy gaining all that weight back once you stop keto for 2 seconds.

A FEW SPOONFULS OF PEANUT BUTTER, GOD IS IT HEAVENLY

>Maybe you were just broke af
I make over 90k so I don't know what you mean. You can't afford food?

Cold hot dogs

Attached: 98BB9FBD-0663-4809-A6E4-44ACBB95865D.gif (250x144, 534K)

>daddy would you like some sausage?

just cheese