Is it alright for an alcoholic like me to have four beers if I haven't drank in thirdy six days?

Is it alright for an alcoholic like me to have four beers if I haven't drank in thirdy six days?
I got the N64 working and a beer sounds good right now

Attached: IMG_5265.jpg (909x472, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i5B9VOJD9WQ
youtu.be/My_FCRu8mnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it alright for an heroin addict like me to have four heroins if I haven't shot up a heroin in thirdy six days?
I got the N64 working and a shot of heroin sounds good right now

Why not 6, or 12 even?

Because two 24 oz pints of beer will do.
I'm already sipping. Listening to some old 90s skatepunk trip out on this!
youtu.be/i5B9VOJD9WQ

Are u 12?

I am 28 years old and will gladly show you the goat with a timestamp if you keep it up

Well obviously you're going to do it. But if you really don't want to be an alcoholic then only drink once or twice a month. I recently stopped drinking so much. It gets boring but I know it's for the best to limit myself to once or twice a month.
Good luck. Smoke weed or take kratom or nootropics if you have trouble.

Yes

DUDE
BEER
LMAO

If you fixed the N64 yourself, you deserve a treat or some shit. Though if you want a beer, you keep it at A beer.

Probably not but I'm not an alcoholic so I wouldn't know. I've recently realised wheat is causing me serious problems though and after about 40 days I decided to "do a test" and I couldn't stop eating cake after having a small piece. Fuck I love wheat but it really fucks me up. Its a tragedy.

I am a habitual pot smoker already, and the last time so did kradom was with my best friend two years ago. We both partyed that night and fell asleep on his bed. I was the only one who woke up the next day.
I don't really know if it was the kratdom or the drinking, but i'm over the opioid trip. Took ten years of my life

Attached: IMG_5336.jpg (700x700, 39K)

Depends on how much of an alcoholic you really are/how much self control you have.

If you're an alcoholic, only drinking once or twice a month doesn't cure your alcoholism

If you ACTUALLY only drink once or twice a month, you're not much of an alcoholic in the first place.

I agree with that, but if you have to tell yourself that you're only going to drink a certain amount of times in a given period, there's an issue

okay okay all y'all need to chill with drinking monthly bullshit and listen to this. i haven't listened to this band in a while and this new song sounds dope. Fucking killing Mario 64 right now also
youtu.be/My_FCRu8mnM

just don't drink alone, just to get drunk, daily.

Kratom would not be able to knock you out that long unless you took like 100 grams but you would throw up before even doing that lol.
Taking like 10-15 grams is plenty with no tolerance.

I'm alone already, have been for the last two years. I'm just going to drink two 24 oz 8 point o alcohol beers and vape the weed but then go back to only smoking, because I become the "ice man" when I start drinking. It will bring on the "stinking thinking" and that shit can be hard to manage if I go back to old habits

Maybe don't get drunk and high everyday and do something productive,. Talk to people outside and not just people on Yea Forums

you know why they call it kradom,
because it's cray
and it's dumb
it's kradom
I wrote that joke but seriously kradom is fun if a friend introduces it for the night or something. Administrating it on your own daily in doses is just isn't for me. I'd rather drink every once in a while and stick to weed, since I am not going back in the ring any time soon and staying sober and getting loaded

You know the answer to that one my friend.

If not alcoholic why drink at all.
Check and mate atheists

>Stinking thinking
Brainwashed

your nigga bit the dust off of kratom??? lmafoooooooo

Brainwashed in what way?

>two 24 oz 8.0 abc beers
That's the equivalent of eight light beers, congrats on the total relapse mate. 36 days is record low.

Fuck, you called it. I had a chance to hang out these kids who are ten years younger than me decided to come up to me while we were skating the same parking lot and I dunno, I think it was because I was stoned but I didn't want to hang out. I showed them up on my skateboard and exchanged names but. I don't want to be that 28 year old hanging out with 17, 18 year old kids.
I take that back. I need to drop my ego, treat it like i'm in church camp or something and be a good example to these kids. It's weird they look up to me.
Ah you know something. I haven't drank in 36 days and this beer is got me buzzed
one more to go

Brainwashed, ha that's laughable maybe my brain could use a little washing, huh? lol

he's taking about aa na shit

here's to setting an example to the younger people and 36 days sans a drop of booze

Attached: IMG_5421.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

Getting help is being brainwashed? 3 years ago I was snorting meth drinking almost a half gallon of vodka a day, did that from 16-23. Went into AA i now own a house, 2 cars, getting married in September and have a 1 year old son. Wouldn't have happened if i didn't get help.

Who exactly helped you? Just AA? I am curious. I'm at turning point of getting help or not and doing it on my own. What am i getting myself into when I ask for help?

Talking to other people, its weird when someone else understands exactly what's going on in your head. I still don't believe in the whole God thing, don't think I ever will. I went to rehab too, that definitely helped

Also, it's not like if you go to a meeting, you're committed for life. If it's not for you, it's not for you. But the people are ridiculously friendly, almost uncomfortably friendly at times

I am a fast friendly person, got that from always moving as a child, because family. I am a spirtual person. Like spiritual meaning God flowing through me when I take action on the things that need to get done. I like AA and know the score about it, and even started to work it, but..... So my friend is telling me to get counseling, which i swear I am going to the social services building on tuesday to get the help I need. I have no problem telling them exactly what I am doing. My life is a open book, Because before I lead a double life and decided to be honest(sometimes unnecessary honestly) so that I don't lie again. Yeah. I smoke pot all the time and try to make it work so what I still get out there and run all the time and eat healthy and look good