What do you think about Mozart?

What do you think about Mozart?

Attached: AC684248-786D-4616-9C15-C6ED1F215EB2.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Gay hair, faggot tier music.

and what is it you listen to user?

Says the faggot on Yea Forums.

I like Rachmaninoff the most personally, although he didn’t make nearly as many pieces as Mozart, Beethoven, Bach or the others. I really enjoy his piano concertos, it hits home for me. Fulfills the soul, so to speak

Says the faggot calling a faggot on Yea Forums a faggot

He's not my go-to for classical music, but there are times when I'm in the mood for his music. His late symphonies are great, as well as a lot of his chamber music. I also like some of his piano sonatas, but they just seem kinda dull when compared to Beethoven's. Regardless, he's still one of my favorites.

Mathematical genius. I don't much care for classical music (though I'm a classically trained musician), but no one has ever engineered music more precisely.

I heard he was still alive.

I prefer Vivaldi but I still enjoy a lot of Mozart's pieces.

You guys should listen to Maria Callas.

he ate shit

and i mean literally

"Leck mich im arsch"

Attached: 1492982828439.jpg (711x662, 48K)

I hear his cousin blew notes on his little magic flute

Shrooms would explain some aspects, well put user

best goddamn artist if i do say so myself

Attached: MV5BMTI1OTgxOWQtYjFiMS00MDkxLWI4ZGItN2Q0ZWM3ZTNhZmIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 12K)

Attached: FagTalk.jpg (1182x616, 246K)

>be me.
>take my daily /nightwalk/
>stop at a bench in the middle of park and start my daily ritual of drinking an entire 40oz.
>halfway through bottle when I hear some banter/laughing in the distance.
>sound gets closer and finally I finally see the silhouettes of some sketchy looking dudes.
>prepare myself to fight to the death in case they try mugging me even though my wallet in completely empty because wage cuck.
>they finally arrive near my bench and stop in front of me.
>mytimehasfinallycome.jpg
>they ask me what I’m doing. I reply just drinking a bottle and thinking about life.
>the leader of the group said it’s not right for a man to drink all by his lonesome and beckons his buddy to hand him the 12 pack of beer he was holding and they sat on the bench with me.
>apparently they came from a pub a few blocks away from the park and were walking home.
>the four of us drink the whole 12 pack in about a half an hour all the while laughing and telling stories that weren’t that funny but because we were all so hammered our sense of humor was that of a brick.
>after we finish drinking they get up and tell me to have a good night and walk off.
>sit there pondering the events that transpired because for the first time in like 5 years I actually felt like a normal human being.
>sit there until the morning and watch sunrise.
>smile.wav

You had a taste of human interaction and felt like a normal person

Smile.exe

Amadaeus is based kino I dont give a fuck

He's who pretentious white people claim to like. In reality, they would take rap over his music.

This summer, at a theater near you...
Tim Roth... IS..... Mozart

Attached: trim.jpg (1113x497, 341K)

I think Chopin is a better pianist.

Attached: fryderyk-chopin_4.jpg (224x224, 9K)