Any of you ever skip a night's sleep, Yea Forums...

Any of you ever skip a night's sleep, Yea Forums? Because I gotta be at work in just 3 hours and I don't think I'll wake up properly if I go to sleep and set an alarm, so I thought I'd just stay awake, it's only a 5 hour shift anyway. Tell me tour experiences anons

Attached: 1440118218393.png (2560x2489, 600K)

yeah stayed up the entire night railing your mom

Yes, theres alot of times where im awake for over 40 hours. Insomnia sucks, i feel like im losing my mind

OP here only problem is that I'm going to go to dinner with my dad and my sister tomorrow so it's gonna be a long day. I only realised this just now. I'm fucked

Meditate

May I interest Any of you in becoming apart of the Doomer Community.

Attached: Doomer.png (498x594, 121K)

Teach me

If you feel like planning for the medium future, get yourself some modafinil for when this happens again.
(as usual with drugs, be careful and do your own research beforehand)

Usually in his 20s, the doomer is typically unemployed or doing a dead-end job, tormented by unrequited love, and alienated from most of the population; and this sense of personal aimlessness and despair seeps into his views on the world in general. So he lives in constant despair for humanity's future, with the prospect of ecological catastrophes and economic downturns tormenting his mind. To dull his sense of Weltschmerz he smokes, or drinks, takes drugs. But nothing can quite take away the dread that the doomer constantly feels towards the future. Hence his name.

no no no no no no no
not again depressed ass niggas

Its far from depression my fellow homosapien. Im just here to spread the word of the Doomers, We are not depressed we are just simply too aware of the existential lives we all live :)

take b6, b12, and drink a soda pop. You'll be fine.

Attached: 5-Hour-Energy.png (398x338, 142K)

I want this Elkay® ezH2O® Next Generation Water Bottle Refilling Station

Attached: Water.jpg (275x275, 8K)

You're a fucking pussy. I just got finished working 70 straight hours this morning, slept for 5 hours and came right back to work another 12 hour shift. Get fucking pair

Spotted the yankee

Nominated as the best NPC of 2019.

Wow sick dude awesome bro

I havnt slept for three days now. All sweet youll just owe the sandman a few hours nek week.

Yes, i did this two times. The second time I lost the ability to speak english. I had terrible insomnia. And once my 12 h shift was done, I went home and could not sleep night. Would never do that shit again!

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-122720.png (1080x1920, 1.26M)

When i was small i once stayed up like almost 24 hours or more just jacking it to selena gomez

Must feel nice not being able to do anything besides work.