Are you gonna vote for this retard again?

Are you gonna vote for this retard again?

Attached: 1530967583766.jpg (639x539, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.ae763a35950d
weltwoche.ch/ausgaben/2018-49/artikel/trump-is-not-capable-die-weltwoche-ausgabe-49-2018.html
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/its-true-trump-really-did-start-building-more-wall-in-texas
politifact.com/curation/national/archive/
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Zde7Hm3kM
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/nolte-trumps-job-approval-booms-to-highest-mark-since-inauguration/
factcheck.org/2018/04/presidential-approval-numbers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe, especially if they run the fag against him. never give someone a hold on the future unless they got a stake in it (kids).

i imagine there's going to be a fuckton of butthurt either way. so not sure yet.

Despite all the lies he's been caught in, and the pure incompetence he has shown. He's still strong with the older white red neck, racist, bible thumping voters. Then there's also the people who will vote for him solely because they want to continue watching and laughing at the train wreck of presidency he has made. I believe that it's going to come down to him vs Joe Biden, and Biden is the only person who stands a change of beating him. Hopefully who ever ends up beating him, he needs to beat Trump by a large majority. If Trump loses by a slim amount, you just know he's going to whine and complain and demand recounts. He will not easily leave the office. He'll kick and scream the whole entire time like some spoiled rotten little kid.

If it pisses you off yeah

I did last time because it upset people. And the show meltdown compilation was and still is of of the best videos on YouTube. Can you imagine if he wins again what will happen my God those meltdowns will be epic. So yes I am voting for him

in a word, yes

He will trash Biden. As in ass rape him on the White House lawn. I honestly think Bernie stood a chance the first time but idk about now.

Yes I want to see CNN commit sudoku

Cheeto man has my vote.

Probably not. I voted for him because I thought it would be funny seeing him win. Now the MAGAtards have become much more obnoxious than the SJWs and other faggots ever were and I just want him out of office so I can return to playing video games without needing to hear some r/The_Donald redditor from /pol/ lecturing everybody about how bad libruls are. We know and quite frankly I'm done caring about it. I just want to get back to having apolitical fun.

oh god this ones really bitter

this retarded

Attached: .com.google.Chrome.gif (450x320, 207K)

YUS

MIGA

Attached: 1558743416592.png (314x331, 9K)

While I like Bernie, he's a bit to idealistic. The changes he wants to make will never get thru Congress. Biden I feel has the best change due to his connection with Obama. People will vote for him solely because of that. Who ever ends up being the Democrats choice, is going to have one hell of a fight on their hands against Trump. The 2020 is going to end ugly no matter who ends up winning, and there's going to be a lot of pissed off angry people. If Trump does somehow pick up a second win, I bet you his ego will try to get the 22nd Amendment changed so he can run a third time.

>Hurr orange man bad

#Trump2020 and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

Best president in a long time

yep, and there aint shit you can do about it

Yeah I'm gonna vote for him.

Nice larp faggot. Fuck off back to r/trumpgret

depends on the primaries and debates. If he runs against somebody wanting to issue cold war style No-fly-Zones against Russia while disclosing the response time of our submarines on global tv again, then sure.

>Best president in a long time
he's not the best president today

Eh, I think it's to early to declare that. We'll have to see who the Democrats finally end up picking to run against him. Either way, it's going to be a angry and ugly election.

I didn't vote in 2016.
I've never voted.

I'm voting Trump in 2020.

Nope. I want to see the absolute train wreck that /pol/ will become

increases tariffs and doesn't know how they work

Attached: GJ.png (474x516, 399K)

this is retarded

this retarded

weak and predictable

I'm not sure whose district he represents, but he's not from mine. I will vote for Donald Trump again, though.

memes were good so yes

You probably don’t even know his policies or anything, like every typical American it’s just “reeee orange man bad. not enough transvestites in politics”

i voted hillary
i will be voting trump now

nothing is worse than the SJWs, the fact you made this pretty much seems like you are one.

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u10.png (413x549, 240K)

just like his polices

Absolutely. He is better than any Democrat canidate. And that says more about the state of the Democrats than Trump.

Sounds like you're pretty biased

Attached: 1558070151318.png (600x600, 493K)

if joe biden gets the democratic nomination i am not voting. i would rather have 4 more years of trump. joe biden will get us into another war. i guarantee it

Attached: 37812751_264001817540662_2395191591829504_n.jpg (1080x1351, 104K)

>it is only possible to be a based magapede or an SJW, no in between

Which lies has he been caught in, exactly?

Attached: i not tarded.jpg (660x330, 33K)

War is great, it’s population control, look at statistics of population growth since world war 2 and you’ll be shocked how fast it’s risen like we are locust

Between him and what is currently running against him, I certainly will vote for him. There's not a single worthy Democrat candidate on the roll and I'm registered Dem too, so damn right I fucking mad. I'm not stupid enough to give my country to even worse retards and criminals though. People pretending like Trump hasn't done any good for the country are literally halfwit children that shouldn't be voting anyways. I like my idealistic liberties that the left displays but there's not a single candidate who can implement them without tyrannical action, so I digress. There hasn't been a half-decent Dem since Kennedy and even he had issues of vice, even still I wanna hold out for that one-in-a-million guy. With how Democrats have been forcing policy for the last 20 years in-particular, it's not surprising that it has gone to shit. If nobody is slapping your hands when you do wrong, you'll think you're in the right. All Trump is doing is blatantly showing America what every other fucktard has done behind closed doors for decades. Be mad at them for making the very laws Trump is using to full-effect and fuck right off.

Attached: 1539048864004.png (943x720, 591K)

You know he's gonna start world War 3 before the election right it's super obvious

People said the same thing about Obama. No one's going to repeal the 22nd.

this retarded

There is no political debate here it’s just a bunch of autistic kids screaming “trump bad” with no reason just “tv say he bad, tv no lie”

someones triggered

this retarded

That's a pass from me ..I refuse to vote for the narcissistic man child ...With Killary vs Trumpster mire the dumpster fire it was between the choice between the firing squad or lethal injection ..next time around it will be Firing squad vs whatever the DNC can produce as their front runner

you tried

Attached: participant_classic_round_sticker-r3443f66f0eee4a3485334293252dab8f_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg (324x324, 11K)

weak and predictable

Oh, yeh, second term for sure. Dems have 20 candidates and can't get out of their own way.

You're right. Staggering economic gains, lowest unemployment since TV has colors, lowest unemployment for POC EVER, gaised GDP, raised work force participation and best of all, world leaders that matter respect him and us... Unlike the faggot Obama that would bow and kiss the rings of foreign leaders and roll over like a cuck whenever the opportunity arose.

Absolutely. Best president we've had in a long time.

>weak and predictable
You a member of the psychic friends network ? How did you know what my comment was going to be ? Funny how you fucking trolling Trumptard haters know it all except the obvious truth

>Which lies has he been caught in, exactly?
really?
If you "believe" he hasn't lied habitually, you are dumb enough to be held up via email.

No, but he's going to win. Two more Gulf of Tonkin incidents, then we'll be at war with Iran. Wartime presidents don't lose elections.

Riiiiight. Cause CNN told you so? Same people that told you Hillary couldnt lose?

“But I, in truth, have been
once here before:
that savage witch Erichte, she
who called
the shades back to their bodies,
summoned me.
My flesh had not been long
stripped off when she
had me descend through all the
rings of Hell,
to draw a spirit back from the
Betrayer’s circle.
That is the deepest and the
darkest place,
the farthest from the heaven
girds all:
so rest assured, I know the
pathway all.”

I will
t. Pyccкий Хaкep

You want population control. "you want welfare sterilization " bam just solved 80% of world problems

not_an_answer.jpg

the strawman

weak and predictable

If it means we wont have those dems in the driver seat then sure hopefully republicans stay majority in the senate

And since you cant name one, Im guessing your gf is on a date with her bull.

I don't vote so I don't care.

>someones triggered
yup, your hero. DAILY
who's he ranting at now, an hour from now, 5am tomorrow?
The "stable genius"
the stupid elected stupid.And you can't fix stupid

Yes, I am American citizen! I will vote for comrade Trumpski, because he is for make America great!

You are gonna get it, cyкa!
Hacking ur mom atm.

Repetitive and puerile.

3/4 of the ones hes told ...When that mans mouth opens lies fall out .....washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.ae763a35950d

not murican but if I was I would vote for him again. The democrats truly opened my eyes over the last few years. I would actually be afraid to vote democrat in the US right now

weak and predictable

sure kid

Repetitive and puerile.

and I'm guessing, you are projecting.
Just like trumpie does

Tucker Carlson says he's a failure. It's time to let go.

>The Swiss are very suspicious of anybody who is boastful. That's why I have a question about Trump…

>…I hate that about him. I hate that… it's not my culture. I didn't grow up like that.

>In your book you speak a lot about people who attack Trump, but you actually don't say very much about Trump's record.

>That's true.

>Do you think he has kept his promises? Has he achieved his goals?

>No.

>He hasn't?

>No. His chief promises were that he would build the wall, de-fund planned parenthood, and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn't done any of those things... I don't think he's capable. I don't think he's capable of sustained focus. I don't think he understands the system. I don't think the Congress is on his side. I don't think his own agencies support him.

>Apart from asking these very important questions has he really achieved nothing?

>Not much. Not much. Much less than he should have. I've come to believe he's not capable of it.

>Why should he be not capable?

>...he knows very little about the legislative process, hasn't learned anything, hasn't and surrounded himself with people that can get it done, hasn't done all the things you need to do so. It's mostly his fault that he hasn't achieved those things.
weltwoche.ch/ausgaben/2018-49/artikel/trump-is-not-capable-die-weltwoche-ausgabe-49-2018.html

Attached: 694940094001_6039709410001_6039706215001-vs.jpg (931x524, 41K)

>casual and scripted tweets that have to be approved by his PR staff anyways
If it's happening, there's a reason it is being allowed to happen. Yet here you are, still mad.

>I don't vote so I don't care.
then KYS please

Shocker a fact resistant Trumptard ...Shame you're all oblivious to the fact you support and back a pathological liar and con man ...I would rather lose legally and ethically then win with a slick tongued mobster criminal businessman

China has used unfair trade practices to their benefit for decades while other presidents have turned a blind eye while our manufacturing base, and thus our ability to produce money has slowly shifted to them. First president to do something about it. Manufacturing may or may not come back to the US, but the service economy has not been kind to the middle class. Building products the world wants/needs is what makes great nations. Ask Germany and Japan and Korea, who have lots of worldwide exports, better than expected standards of living and more world influence than their population would indicate.

>>casual and scripted tweets
BWAAHAAA

Attached: fucking retarded.jpg (557x696, 223K)

The Washington Post... Really?
I'll give you a few minutes to get your shit together and attempt to form a better argument.

Projecting by calling out bullshit? Good argument to attempt name calling instead of arguing the fucking point.
This is why people call you faggots NPCs.

Nah, I'm good.

and the strawman reply
didn't bother to read it

>You expect me to read REAL journalists?!

sure kid

I guess OP should only cite faux news or alex jones for you Huh?

Attached: trump tin foil.jpg (2000x1333, 516K)

Whoever the Democrat is, I'm voting for them.

It's the only way.

I didn't vote in 2016. But I am sure as shit voting for anyone to replace Trump in 2020. Hopefully those retards, Gary Johnson and Jill Stein will not fuck up the race.

Attached: C7YRVJmU0AEnM5O.jpg (900x1200, 160K)

Really......They're tracking it ..Trump has yet to call them out as fake news ..would ya prefer i find a diff news site that covers it ? AP has one too ...Shall i link ya to that one as well ? Don't be a Trumptard denier ..The man lies his ass off and is a two faced conman ...Everyone knows it why deny it ?

If it is between him and another terrible Democrat candidate then absolutely.

Go back to Russia.

didn't read it yet replied to my exact post!! OKAY Trumpletard ...Move on ass sniffer lmao

spoken like a true liberal

wow your really going all out
too bad its all strawmanning

Good job assuming I watch/subscribe to either.
Once again, walking around the goddamn topic to attempt to attack my character when the argument is about someone else.
Are you going to finally make a point, or just drool on the keyboard all fucking day?

Was there a punchline in there somewhere?

>there are candidates worse than Trump

lol

no but I didn't vote for anyone and I won't vote in 2020 lol.

absolutely.
Probably, get myself a MAGA hat this time, Just to see what. happens.

These days, Im not sure those even exist anymore.

You might actually be missing some chromosomes, son.

>strawmanning
did mommy teach you a new word today?

Attached: 056.jpg (955x1257, 52K)

Reuters, AP, Democracy Now. Start there.

weak and predictable

you tried

Attached: item_5rbspt.jpg (267x450, 95K)

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up you boring fuck

my russian bot circuits are being shorted right now because of you. Thanks man

Attached: D6XlqnHWkAIURV0.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

I'd say follow the thread dumbass.but you can't even remember what you wrote.
>Im guessing your gf is on a date with her bull.
That would the PROJECTING I was referring to.
>Good argument to attempt name calling
Then you call me faggot
I "guess" when you are stupid, like you, scream, call people names, and just make shit up to make your point.
Sounds just like someone at 1600 Pennsylvania ave.

Yea, Joe Biden would be great. A lobotomized, senile fucktard who can't keep his hands to himself.

weak and predictable

>weak and predictable
Is that all you can fucking comment with Trumptroll ? 10th comment with the same stupidity ....Try harder and and come up with something more thought out, compelling and lucid then "weak and predictable" hahahah

Attached: 1541379706454.png (291x344, 85K)

somebody has his panties in a wad

front running democrat atm

yes and theres nothing you can do about it

Attached: Byon.jpg (500x312, 39K)

It is over.
You lost.
Get over it.

Attached: 2lnmnd.jpg (222x227, 15K)

more strawmanning

Repetitive and puerile.

Yes. Retards need representation in government too.

he has a point

Repetitive and puerile.

I only wanted trump so he could make the old, rich white guys look bad. Mission accomplished.

Here. The first "lie" they caught is already disproven.

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/its-true-trump-really-did-start-building-more-wall-in-texas

Anything else, genius?

SYNTAX ERROR

weak and predictable

thats why there is a democrat party

sure kid

Repetitive and puerile.

I often wonder if the trump haters and people that rage constantly about how awful he is realize that they sound like the liberal version of the tea party birthers.

My general conclusion though is that they don't, and cannot see their own hypocrisy.

As someone that I think is pretty well in the middle politically, although I also think the left has gone WAY left from their pro union, workers rights past, I think Trump is doing fine, about the same as Obama but right leaning. The wider economy is doing great, but I can't put all that on the president, good or bad.

But again, I really can't see what all the hate is from other than the left hates him on principle because he is a right leaning candidate. Even though he used to be a dem, lol.

No thanks. I'm good.

I'm More like Payton Manning'ing Trump troll .....You need to try harder also ...you're about as intelligent and compelling as weak and predictable boy user

Yeah Hillary that's why she lost

i tried to not be but, they wont stfu and wont stop ruining things so.

He is outstanding. I can't think of anyone who has accomplished as a politician despite being around for about 50 years.

god this is funny

your the willfully ignorant failure
hes a genius

you figure it out

>a democrat party
Worded just like fox drilled it into you little mind

you're butthurt
that was easy

He was an Independent as well. They're just ignorant and they speak their collective-mind when given an outlet.

made you so butthurt you replied

>But again, I really can't see what all the hate is from other than the left hates him on principle because he is a right leaning candidate. Even though he used to be a dem, lol.
..Hes a fucking fake lying sack of shit ...Most people hate liars and distance themselves from him ..The sadder aspect is half the country feels that way the other half either does not care or is too stupid to see it

The Democrats found one to run in 2016 didn't they? They are on track to do the same thing again in 2020 and we will have to listen to four more years of crying.

i hate MIGA shitters but you're the utmost fag and have zero insight into politics

this butthurt

>Reuters, AP, Democracy Now

100% propaganda aka fake news quite often
we pretty much have a single party controlled state run media

social media and alternative media are the only way the resistance
can get the actual truth out there.. now the social media giants are cracking
down on the truth at the Democrats behest

Attached: o2gyj5074ky21.jpg (621x402, 54K)

sure kid
stay mad

>because he is a right leaning candidate
my god you are stupid.
The ONLY way trump leans is toward trump.
He has no conviction, except ego and money.
If he ran as a Dem, I would hate him just the same. Maybe more

sure kid

how would that hurt me snowflake?
where are your billions?
how about you super model wife?

well we are waiting, your probably some obese forever alone guy in his mothers basement...

not at ALL butthurt. Just pointing out how easily you foxnewstards are fooled and spotted

ok grampy

AP and NPR are both not for profit publicly owned and operated news companies ....They are the last news companies that actually reports the news no matter what party affiliation or transgression..They print retractions when they get it wrong which none of the other big news companies do E V E R ..If ya think they are propaganda you're woefully ignorant

Attached: bnhp4ofvrwh21.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

more strawmanning

>Hes a fucking fake lying sack of shit
Oh and all the other candidates arent? Could you please point me to the beacon of truth that upholds their core values at all costs?

just plain retarded

more strawmanning

No, half the country believes you are a lying sack of shit. See how it works.
anybody can do your routine.

let him cry
its funny

says the CNN tard

who doesn't apply common sense
who doesn't go watch the full video and see what really happened
instead you look at out of context shit and let the media tell you how to think

Dare to use that thing between your ears
instead of this willful ignorance . being sheeple

>just plain retarded

oh, your just plain retarded.. Thanks for clearing that up

Attached: nth9p.jpg (288x320, 21K)

I don't think its possible for another candidate to spill as much bullshit as Trump has plied up over these last 2 years and STILL does not change the fact hes a proven narcissistic pathological liar ..Why support and defend that kind of person ....You would not have a liar in your life and circle yet you will vote for one ? ..Does no one have morals anymore ?

>more strawmanning
So, you saying "kid" is not strawman, but me saying "grampy" is?
What's it like being a legend in your own mind?

If you think that 80% of the people that hate him would still hate him if he ran as a dem then youre the stupid one.

Admittedly there would be a similar amount of republicans that would suddenly hate him but those that don't blindly vote party are few and far between.

I posted pretty much the same thing to someone else a minute ago but every politician is pretty much only for themselves and votes in their own best interests rather than their constituents. Theyre all liars, party makes no difference. Again, if you believe otherwise youre the stupid one.

This is correct.

Damn near every media outlet can be traced back to jut 4-5 parent companies.

Any and all news that I trust cite sources, post evidence and are quick to call BS no matter why side it comes from.
Echo chambers are for the feeble.

least we get paid to post this shit

Half the country does not know me same as you don't know me dumb ass ...Where do you come up with that kind of fucktarded logic LMFAO ?

not a grandfather
kid
thanks for admitting to the strawmanning

Attached: 56%mad.jpg (898x904, 95K)

If it's Biden or something then yes. I might vote for a woman to shut up feminists forever. Maybe tulsi gabbard.

weak word reverseal reply
they don't send their best

Never have, never will.

5 companies own 93% of the US media

the moronic left ignores/ridicules the 7% free media that exists
and trys to discredit them because their masters tell them to.
their so brain washed its insane

I am illegal migrant
we are all vote for trump
with house divide all my family will come now
trump forever

damn right

yes.

Once AGAIN... Name 1 lie he's told.
This shit is getting old.
I know you leftys like to regurgitate the media to seem edgy and shit, but at least one of you has had to of broken code and looked something up on your own.

kek

I don't care if he lies. Bill clinton lied and it was just a big joke, everyone was like "AHAHAHAHA that silly slick willy gettin a bj in the ole oval office". I dont care if he is a despicable human being, I assume all politicians are. I dont care if he is ugly, likeable, able to give a speech, diplomatic, or probably 100 other things that many people would list as important. I care that he can do the job, and so far, from what I see he is doing a great job. I agree with the majority of his policies... and as a bonus he is actually trying damn hard to fulfill his campaign promises which is rare (usually a lackluster effort). Even if he is unsuccessful I think the effort is worth believing he means what he says.

So if he jams his foot in his mouth occasionally, or even often, at least he isnt a golden tongue liar that makes you beleive hes doing one thing and does something else, he isnt that complicated of a guy.

>who doesn't go watch the full video and see what really happened
WTF video are you talking about?
I never refereed to a video,.
Ionly stated you foxnewstards regurgitate the phrases the repeat and drill into "that thing between your ears"
Want to see sheeple? take a look in the mirror and maybe self evaluate once a decade

fuck you.

>strawmanning
Is that the new word they taught you in JR High last week?

Finally!... Someone that pays attention.

Attached: 1552508750595 (1).jpg (620x784, 38K)

Didn't vote for him the first time.
Shouldn't be a problem not voting for him again.

uses pet names
wonders why he is not taken seriously

more strawmanning

yes.

because it triggers your faggot ass..

aww thats sweet

>Once AGAIN... Name 1 lie he's told.
..Once again i linked you a reputable site that tracks his lies and yet you're still here Trump troll denying white knighting the conman in command ...You must be retarded and cant comprehend English or are capable of understating common sense and facts ....Mommies little smart Yea Forums man can shit post hurrdurr

this is retarded

ITT: Voting for the certified retard and destroying america to "own the libs"

this retarded

No. I am going to vote for donald trump.
I dont think the retard in the red shirt is even running for President.

>taken seriously
REALLY?
it's /b dumbass

Easy now, dont pull a brain cell attempting to type out the only 2 words your dad taught you between beating and raping you.

Now, care to name just 1 lie he told?.. The only lie told was the one told to you about Trump.

Wow man you really put me in that place by saying " it's retarded" ..Such profound words from the shit poster hahaha

more saying the same word you just learned

>libtard intelligence

Attached: triggeredlibtard.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Not an American

What was bad about his presidency specifically? Everyone painted a much worse picture of him, but afaik nothing of significance happened

And Ive already disproven the first lie they claimed. So, unless youre going to look up some real news and get some facts on your side, youre wasting your breath on me when you need to save it up for the lady at the unemployment office.

Yeah he’s pretty good t b h

Trucking, fucking and voteing for Trump. Hell yeah brother god bless the US and nascar.

i'd vote for the retard.
I mean the retard in the red shirt, not the retard that the retards voted for in 2016.

weak and predictable
no argument here

you tried

Attached: 5RBS4-2.jpg (269x500, 87K)

tries to save face
lmao

It depends who else is gonna run for pres

Can't break something that's already broken

politifact.com/curation/national/archive/ Some reading for you to get caught up on Trumptard white knight ..First of his name ..eater of bullshit , believer of lies, protector of the fake and petulant , worshiper at the orange alter of fakery

Loved him then, love him now.
#2020 @MAGA

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-LiveLeak-dot-com-TRUMPING_1548639592_1552236578.png (408x367, 165K)

Are you gonna cry for four years again?

>tries to save face
HERE? trying to save face?
The place where "nigger and faggot" are thrown out like "hi"?

you either funny or stupid.
Smart money is on fucking stupid

I made good money this year so let's keep him in.
MAGA

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Tru dat. Last election I was sure shillary was in there. “Bought and paid for” were my exact words.

Keep the internet free.
Don't let Zuckerberg take over everything and shadowban whoever he doesn't like.

MAGA

Attached: 6dtwnkfspqkx.jpg (847x490, 61K)

he replies again

this retards still triggered

rhetorical questions don't need to be answered

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 30K)

and again,
DUMBASS
What's your point?

So its triggered now to reply to your stupidity ? Quit trolling on my thread if ya don't like my logic ass sniffer ..Go leg ride someone else you disagree with then Trumptard DUR

why do you hate America ?

no they don't
Tards gonna tard

>why do you hate America ?

Attached: brain.jpg (240x231, 10K)

He's the United States' only president "today"

The left will go for someone even harder left than Hilary or Bernie. Wouldn't be surprised if they put up some gay trans antifa marxist.

The powers that be, that is anyone in the world with huge quantities money to spend on the skilled manufacture of consent, will see to it that he is rewarded with a 2nd term for those big corporate tax cuts, for making some attempt to stall Chinese encroachment on intellectual property, and for deliberately making the anti-immigration movement fail by turning it even more into an identity-politics clown-show than it already was. It is all about who owns shit, and diverting the public's attention from that fact. They'll be fooled again, and again and again until some huge crisis puts events out of the control of even the owners.

>not an example

Perhaps Beto ..hes ok !

Really? Holy FUCK I didn't know that!
lrntosarcasm

Yes

If Trump wins and Ginsburg or Breyer end up leaving the bench, I'm leaving the country. Unless we have some sort of revolution or war that changes things, or a rollback is performed because the GOP colluded with a foreign government to take control, then America is dead.

There's so much that the Republican party has done over the last few years that has been detrimental to the overall well-being of not only our rights but our nation, and I feel like people on Yea Forums should really appreciate the precedents set forth by LIBERAL Justices since that's what basically allows this fucking website to function.

I can list 5 things that liberal Courts have done, albeit at the dismay and even rebuke of conservative Justices and politicians

>(1) Establish and reaffirm various protections on Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression

>(2) Establish and reaffirm a constitutional right to sexual privacy and individual autonomy as well as recognizing the importance of reproductive rights of women by extending such rights to abortion

>(3) Recognize an inherent flaw in practical tradition and taking appropriate action by denouncing prohibitions on marriage licenses to homosexuals as a violation of the 14th Amendment, overturning literally decades of precedent set by multiple state courts and legislatures and invalidating hundreds of laws discriminating against homosexuals throughout the country

>(4) Denounce and overturn "Separate but Equal" as "...inherently unequal" and establish racial freedom in all forms of government

and my personal favorite...

>(5) Reaffirm the Establishment/Free Exercise Clause by recognizing the importance of the Separation of Church and State by setting and overturning precedent allowing Federal and state government institutions to invoke or impose religious beliefs or practices

What can you say that conservative Courts have done for the advancement of our freedom? These are your rights too, you just can't recognize it.

Attached: 1443680035628.gif (200x200, 293K)

Yes then you can finally kill yourself, faggot

They're probably going to vote in somebody that'll gas everyone right of center

"cringe" bro

Attached: 1556581855597.gif (498x262, 699K)

Yea, the first 100 examples are hyperboles at best and nitpicking at worst
>we're going to build amount of wall
>FACT CHECK TRUMP ONLY BUILT PERCENTAGE OF AMOUNT OF WALL LIES LIES LIES

these days moderate left is called alt right by the inner circle of the dems

Why not continue the joke?

The fact that he's able to get anything done working against 2/3rds of the government and.an investigation is pretty impressive

yes

He sure does get a lot of golf done.

the jokes on us once the country is india/brazil level shit tier

>left
>Hillary

Pick one. That shit stain is the poster child for corrupt politicians and isn't progressive at all. She has no moral compass and her personal policy stance is whatever gets votes or what she's paid to support.

This.

He is literally draining the swamp single handed.

Deny it all ya want too ..Say its fake news until he pisses off a country and we end in a war or in a bread and soup line because hes a clown who only knows how to bankrupt businesses and is doing the same to this country... When the bottom falls out of fine line of bullshit you can cling to some other lie ..Lemme guess you're a flat earther as well

Citizens of the United States once this fucktard is impeached: youtube.com/watch?v=o3Zde7Hm3kM

lol dude trump has a fucking degree in economics, its more than obongo or hillary has.

I'm a straight white Christian man. My freedoms were never in jeopardy. Why would I want anything to change? Conservatism is for me

That shit stain [Trump] is the poster child for corrupt politicians and isn't [conservative] at all. [Trump] has no moral compass and [his] personal policy stance is whatever gets votes or what [he's] paid to support.

ftfy

He wasn't able to get anything done with everyone on his side and no investugation, faggot.

There's no wall.

No repeal or replacing Obamacare.

NK still has its nukes and has conceded NOTHING.

Planned Parenthood still gets tax money.

China is simply waiting until he's out of office to win the trade war.

What a joke.

And yet liberals ate her up because muh vagina. This is why people have a hard time taking them seriously any more.

1 example of Trump accepting money in exchange for political favors.
I'll give you time

A left leaning president will bow to china, say 'I'm SOOOOO sorry we were SO RACIST. We will outsource 10 million new jobs to you to make it up!'

Not yet but it's getting closer and closer to that ..The DNC is not quite there yet , although a few republicans are getting on the impeachment bandwagon .....We may see it , If Trump keeps on temper tantruming its a very good probability

if you're a conservative then why are you on an anime-themed imageboard where this is allowed?

Attached: 1526829879527.jpg (717x950, 558K)

Nobody was ever on his side. Think about it, he was fighting up hill the entirety of the 4 years.

Probably. This is the first term of a president where I progressed financially. I have earned a better paying job and am not having to live paycheck to paycheck. The job economy is great. I just hope he kicks all the spics out.

lmfao there aren't any, just like there aren't any examples of him being racist.

He is literally such a narcissist that he is physically fucking incapable of doing shit that makes people not like him.

Because your post can be ignored and doesn't affect my day to day life.

>Nobody was ever on his side.
Uh, literally half the fucking country that voted him into office is lol. Just not the shit liberal jew run media.

>3 million less
>half
>conservative math

Attached: 6917EA3A-E6C7-4DAC-AB32-231F8EB6B9CC.png (800x600, 261K)

>half the country
What is voter turnout

It's a republic not a democracy get bent faggot

>implying I was stupid enough to vote for him in the first place

>implying he wasn't the shiner of two turds

Trump Hotel In Washington DC. Bin Salaman stayed there with his entourage and spent exorbitant sums. Not an eyelash batted for the Kashoggi killing, and now trump is using an executive order to sell Saudi Arabia billions in arms, and helping to continue American support for their war in Yemen, in defiance of Congress.

>that was easy

>I'm leaving the country
Yeah right stfu faggot. You and every other liberal talking head that said that before trump will be here after another term saying the same shit about the next conservative candidate.

Except, you don’t understand the meaning of the word half. You are a dipshit.

HAHAHAH So ? Lots of people graduate from business school and are flipping burgers because they're dumb fucks ...Trump has run a few several 10 companies into the ground and almost went bankrupt now only operates now because a rich Saudi prince bailed his ass out and he inherited his daddy's fortune ...Also dumb fuck Obama has a JD degree from Harvard in 1991 and a BA in political science and constitutional law from Columbia University ...What degrees does Trump have again ?

>half the country
you honestly believe that don't you

Its true ..half the country voted for him and half the country disapproves of him ...Do you never come put from under your rock to read the news and polls on his numbers ?

Voting for a senile retard to own the libs. What a pathetic life

He consistently polls around a 40% average approval rating. Spoiler alert 40% is less than half by a fair margin.

it's my theory that Trump is a ploy to pander to conservatives and radical idealists to bolster the strength of the Republican party, which was actually losing the long-term culture war that social conservatives have retained for 3/4ths of the 20th century and most of the 2000's.

Awhile back, there was an advisor to the Bush Admin as well as numerous other high-ranking conservative extremists like John Ashcroft and a few others. He had a manifesto which contained a long-term plan to acquire and retain a "Conservative supermajority for the next 200 years". In this, it outlined things like gerrymandering to secure absolute districts, enacting legislation to make it easier to control the media and establishing connections with domestic and foreign contacts that make it easier to do that. But what I found the most sinister of it was their desire to amend the constitution as they see fit and redefine current precedent by securing a conservative Supreme Court majority.

It was at that point I realized that we were fucked. You can find the manifesto online, but literally nobody takes it seriously because of how ridiculous it sounds to the average layperson who can't be bothered to put this much time and effort into deciding how our country is run, so long as not too much of their rights are jeopardized.

Trump was their ace in the hole.

ill try to vote against him, but only to find out, that ive been purged from the rolls again. because, fuck you, thats why.

Willing to vote for a man who publicly molests children.
kys

Obamacare still shitting up healthcare.
The only faggots happy with Trump are the fucking kikes in israel.
Illegal aliens are flooding in worse than ever.
The stupid bitch has fucking John "Yosemite Sam" fucking BOLTON in his fucked off cabinet.
Trump has gun grabbed more than fucking obama.

Fuck you bitch. You are probably a matzo eating cocksucking hasbara jew kike. Fucking die you schlomo feltching bitch.

Let's see if Trump wins the Republican nomination first. If Mitt Romney jumps in, he will win. Maybe even Pence tries to steal one

This is how democracy dies.

So fucking this.

Inslee is the Gerry Ford of our generation. If you want someone super boring that won't get in the way of progress, he's your man

It’s odd how sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my ally. I think you are scum and don’t despise trump for the right reasons, but you know what they say... the sun even shines on a dogs ass, some days.

That's cute considering he hovers about 50-51% approval and drops below 50 when he does and says stupid shit and is caught in another fabricated story

46% of 58.1% of eligible voters voted for him. That's about 26% of people eligible to vote who wanted him to be president

This is not correct. He has never crossed 50%.

Prob, but id love to see how tulsi does in the primaries

Absolutely. 2016 was a laugh riot from start to finish and I don't want the ride to stop.
Watching drama queens overreact to him, both his fanboys and detractors, never ceases to be amusing.

Attached: 1548039547537.png (313x325, 89K)

>Trump was their ace in the hole.
lmfao

Trump ran as a republican because only the GOP had a fair election system setup that he could win.

The Dems are politically corrupt, your votes mean literally nothing as we plainly saw when Bernie lost to Hillary and Trump won the election.

I'd love to see how her ass does on my cock. Imagine having a fuckable president. So much porn parody.

Attached: tulsi.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

He actually did make 50% a few weeks back ..If you payed more attention you would have seen it

Fuck you as well you communist cocksucking faggot cunt.

Once we get the kike leeches burned off we can get to putting you degenerate faggot queers into the ditches on top of the rotting hook nosed yids.

These fucking polls are done around college campuses and in fucking liberal cities where he should be scoring like 1% approval.

The fact that he still does above 40% means hes going to be re-elected.

>Polls
The same polls that said Clinton had a 95%+ chance of winning? I can only laugh so much before my lungs burst.

Attached: WTEQ.jpg (624x317, 34K)

>>Which lies has he been caught in, exactly?
Here's a few hundred:
All False statements involving Donald Trump
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Tulsi Gabbard if I still gave a fuck about this abortion of a cuntry. She's the dumpster fire we need.

Kamala Harris is a niggers nigger of a cunt. She's the dumpster fire we deserve.

As shit of a source as this is, take it from the hand that spoon feeds your delusions. No, he did not, maybe in one poll but not in the averaging of all polls (including those with biased respondents).

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/nolte-trumps-job-approval-booms-to-highest-mark-since-inauguration/

You are a little man, spouting big words to a screen. You are only good for a laugh.

would you suck shit from her ass?

Attached: 8841008.jpg (696x752, 57K)

factcheck.org/2018/04/presidential-approval-numbers/ ..Cant deny that ....Go head call this fake news ....

One good thing he has done is to destroy the Republican Party for the next 20 or 30 years. Just look at what happened in the 2018 midterm elections. Same thing is going to happen in 2020, except way more Republican Senate seats are up for grabs.

Republican Party is now the Party of pussy-grabbers, Russia supporters, criminals, and so forth. Wait until they cut Social Security and Medicare: Nobody over 65 will ever vote Republican again.

You do realize that in terms of polling, she did win. More votes were cast for her. Of the ~77k votes he one the college by, over 3 states... those less than 1% victories were well within the typical 3.5% margin of error. Math is not your strength.

Here, let me serve this ONE up for you
"i'm the most transparent president ever"
No tax returns released
LIE.
Let's hear your trumptardian spin now fucknut.
this should be predictable

Immigrants and bums make up the 'swing' that she won by. They shouldn't be able to vote.

Attached: welfare states.jpg (480x360, 41K)

I wish that were true but it's just not. People vote out of resentment and affiliation now without regard for any real world consequences

I'll enjoy the begging screams of you faggots as the smell of your loved ones burning and rotting flesh wafts on the breeze. I'll feed you nothing but what flesh you can peel and scrape with your bare hands from the rotting heads of those you care about. I'll laugh as you look at their faces and realize it's the only way to push back the gnawing hunger.

Society is nothing but the cage of lies we agree to endure our cowardice. So the weak flourish and the strong are destroyed. The weak cannot sustain society. Atrophy sets in an rapidly implodes the whole system, leaving you faggots at the mercy of the long subjugated wolves.

Fuck. You.

comprehend much? Go back and read related posts. This subreddit is funny.

>Polls polls polls
>But she did win, except actually
Give me a break. Show me a poll saying Trump has 70% approval and I'll still call bullshit.
The 2016 election revealed two things. First that the neolibral progressive left has become a secular mirror of the Christian puritans from 300 years ago and second, that the word of the media and their polls amount to jack shit at the end of the day.
You can make excuses all you want but your math didn't pan out when put to practical use. Then again I suspect a lot of your ideas don't hold water when put to the test.

Nah, ain't into copraphagia. But I wouldn't kick her out of bed.. Hell, might even take her out to brunch when we wake up.

>a vote in 2020 for Donald J Trump is a vote for a guaranteed free and prosperous state of Israel
ballot paper signs itself, its a no brainer OP

Attached: terry-richardson-700x370.jpg (700x370, 58K)

Also not true, but facts won’t change propagandized minds. There are lots of facts above, all you do is regurgitate debunked talking points.

You seem like an angry little man, must suck to live your life.

Attached: yep.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Because conservatism is about the right to bone down teen girls. Preferably fertile ones.