Hey, you!

Hey, you!

Tired of browsing Yea Forums and being miserable?!

Ask a normie anything - I can help you turn into a happy, normal person.

Attached: 9788368_007_548a.jpg (460x690, 55K)

Bump faggots

Bump

I'm normal

You can answer the questions of the faggots as well then

Roll 69 for goron City shit

Attached: 9788368_031_9323.jpg (1280x853, 170K)

so god rearranged my mind to make me. he told me I was jesus for months and out of nowhere im really judas. I get harassed by the voice daily. what should I do about this?

*make me schizophrenic

joke's on you faggot, I'm normal as fuck.
>ask ME anything

not gonna lie.

You might be a lost cause.

im pretty normal besides the voices, used to get laid all the time before this shit hit me

Can't you just ignore the voices?

Where are you from?

Why would you assume i want to be a happy, normal person?

there always commenting on stupid shit to keep me down, either that or telling me they raped my daughter. literally this is supernatural shit and I cant ignore.

chicago

I feel like a loser

why user?

hmmm, have you gone to a doc?

There must be meds that can shut them up?

ive been on countless meds for this, when ever I tell a doctor about this they lock me in the loony house, its been three times now

Do you think there's a way you can ignore those voices? Or accept that they come from a place that is distinctly not you?

What do they sound like?

it sounds like black people talking down to me, people who I know telling me they raped my daughter. i'd be pissed if I didn't hear voices from her telling me im a boy and I should just kill myself.

kbump

More interracial lesbianism!

Fellow normie here.

Tell your doctor.

If you don't have go tell your free commit founded councilor.

Next question!

Normal is entirely subjective.

Happiness is not. Happiness can be attained many ways but its feeling is something all people know and appreciate.

Why wouldn't you want to feel better?

If that's true, I think you need a councilor. If you don't have the means go do self study on both self esteem and cognitive behavioral therapy.

I don't believe you. Post evidence.

The voices are you. You are saying stuff in your head. Everyone has an inner commentary. You fucking idiot

its not intuition god literally mixed me in with niggers that hate me

of what?