Older anons, 40+

older anons, 40+.
Pls share some wise shit you've learned in your lifetime for us yungins.

Attached: EnragedPurpleDildoReadingLoveDoll.gif (500x256, 1.04M)

take the BBCpill

Attached: 1558731783721.gif (278x380, 1.7M)

Stop masturbating
Leave Yea Forums asap

Save money now
Establish credit.
Dont have kids young
Get a real job. Fuck school, but it helps.
Dont waste time in shit relationships. Fuck people who want to fuck you
Travel while you are young

aids desu
the aids

Disagree on the kids part. Have them whenever, there's never a good time but there will be a "too late"
Life doesn't hand out medals for being a nice guy. You don't need to be an asshole, but don't compromise for anyone that isn't willing to compromise the same distance back
Agree on the save money now. Even if it's just $10/paycheck.
Also on the travel, but never stop. Ignorance evaporates in the face of experience
Shoot first. Han did, he lived, Greedo died. Don’t hesitate.
All in all, this guy speaks truth.

Also will add, don't do stuff to impress people. What you find out later is that no one cared, and neither did you. Instead, just do things because they make you happy

Nothing wrong with killing pedos.

Save your money. Never use credit. Buy things outright. Fuck the credit system. Buy cheap cars and run them til they die. Use a local credit Union. They have better interest rates and will treat you like a person of importance not just a number.

1.) Save money
2.) Buy land with saved money. (They aren't making more of it.)
3.) Buy trailer to put on front edge of land and live in trailer.
4.) Build house on land behind trailer as you have the extra money to spend on the house.
5.) Sell trailer and move into house as soon as the first bedroom, kitchen and bathroom are finished in the house.
6.) As soon as house is built, it is paid for...no mortgage! Buy land and start building again on bigger house.
7.) Move into bigger house when mostly done with house and rent the old house. (Residual income)
8.) Repeat process.

Never go onto Yea Forums. All it will do is fuck your life up.

> never get married to any woman
> if you live in five eyes countries never have kids
> make money, work out, eat healthy
> even if your job is computers, become like a jock
> never knock up a girl
> never put a ring on it
> put your own career first until you have 10x the wealth of anyone else
> never greentext

If you're a guy: In your 20s dating is rigged in her favor. in your 30s its rigged in yours. Seriously, if you don't play the game and just get through college/trade school/ early career and get your self a place to stay and start a life ... you'll find 20yr olds throwing themselves at you later. They will seem like children ... but your sex life will be as busy as you want it to be. Like some kind of weird gender reversal (women before 30 have all the power),

Oh and don't "look" for a soul mate. It just kind of happens. Be you, enjoy life and you'll find someone to enjoy it with.

Really thats it. Find a job that makes you happy early. do it well until you make good money in your 30s ... then youll find things fall into place. By your 40s it will be mostly about laughing at the new 20-somethings.

I'm 48 years young! Never marry a broad just because she lets you fuck her up the ass

Just turned 52. Some good advice from above anons, but I'd like to add:

- always make time for your parents (assuming they're decent people). Learn their stories and write them down. There will be a day when they're both dead, you'll miss them terribly, and rereading their stories will help.

- don't hang onto friends just because you've been friends "for so long." People change, and you will likely have zero in common with your high school friends in your 30's.

- learn your limits. You will stay in a relationship or five for much longer than you should have. Those experiences will teach you things that you should not ignore. Apply those lessons to future relationships.

- take care of your health and body. I sprained a muscle in my lower back in my early 20's, took Advil to get through it, and never got it checked out. Just this week I learned (after hurting my back again) that I did serious damage to it and it didn't heal properly. I'll be fucked with this back pain for the rest of my life.

- you don't have to admit when you're wrong to other people, but for fuck's sake, admit it to yourself. You're doing yourself a disservice if you keep lying to yourself.

In all serious about sex/power flipping at 30:

I dated 2 girls my entirety through high school, only slept with 1.

In my 30s I had a threesome, and a Mom in her 40s offer me a blowjob in her bathroom so I would stop eyeing her 18yr old daughter.

The power shift is over the top.

Do not ever, under any fucking circumstances, EVER, put anyone before yourself.

>41 reporting

Take pussy when you can get it. Fat chicks, ugly chicks, doesn't matter, have fun.
Also save money, even a little each week, and don't get in to debt.

kek, and what for? house ownership is such a fucking trap and you just described dedicating your whole life to it... thanks, but no thanks

>house ownership is such a fucking trap
how?

his advice is kind of retarded, but owning a house is better than living in a fucking apartment your whole life

how is it better exactly? if i had a need for a house, which is mostly retarded imo then i would rent it anyway... stressing out over all the shit and saving a small percent at the end of everything is fucking retarded

What do you old fags recommend a nihilistic 24 year old with no direction in life fuck dating not going to waste time on grills rn

idk maybe you live in some faggoty giant city with homes that cost >$500,000

most people dont want to live in a fucking apartment their entire life though

Take care of your teeth.

>most people dont want to live in a fucking apartment their entire life though
and why exactly? the new homes are larger apartments that cost ton n utilities and maintenance.... its a fucking boomer meme, and i can;t believe people are still falling for it... unless you need land and gonna use it the house is a good idea but only in a country side...

aggressivly limit your time spent playing video games, do something else ... anything else other than blowing hundreds even thousands of hours in a limitless timesink.

>anything else other than blowing hundreds even thousands of hours in a limitless timesink.
why time sink? i rather play games than slave at work... at least i enjoy my time doing it

Not that user but renting your whole life is fucking dumb and not cost effective you don't need anymore reasons

You're allowed to spend time on recreation. Those hours spent on Doom II while failing my masters was time well spent.

Live below your means.

Attached: rusty.png (786x426, 302K)

Why the fuck would u take advice from anybody on Yea Forums???

Depending on where you are & the capital gain maybe yes maybe no. Most people conveniently forget the interest they pay.

>cost effective
yeah if you give a fuck about saving few shekels that much ...
if you manage your money good then this becomes irrelevant and renting is infinitively more convenient compared to owning a house. learn how to manage money better and not try to scrub few shekels for 20 years
realizing how much money you really NEED helps a ton, because everything after that is shit you don't need and no one really cares about

The first offer is usually the best offer.

Never take advice from someone who has to work for a living.
Any advice they give you will lead you to living the same wageslave life they have led.

It's better to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission.

i fucking love this advice.

It's better to regret something you've done than to regret something you didn't do.

this

We've spotted the control freak.
Which one of your parents was overbearing?

when did you get out of jail?

Oldfag here. Money is everything. Anybody that tells you otherwise is full of shit.

Also, don’t trust Mexicans.

Don't believe her if she says she's on the pill.

Wrap it up or don't ejaculate in her vagene

>Money is everything.
sad life you have user

To add to that, never take business advice from somebody who has never run a business. This one always gets me when friends, family, and strangers tell me how I should run my already successful businesses.

Start investing in index funds immediately

fuck as many teenagers as you can legally, for as long as you can.

Houses always appreciate in value, apart from huge financial crises (2008, great depression etc,) buying a house is usually a great investement

youve been watching retarded youtube videos made by rental companies, huh?

My house has been at the same fixed monthy mortgage rate for the last 20 years ... my kids cant rent a studio as cheap as my mortgage on my 4 bedroom. Buying a house early was the best thing I ever did. Heck it'll be payed off when i hit 50, meaning my retirement money will go that much farther.

i've been consulting businesses for 15 years. The only reason I do not OWN a business is because of how many hours you have to work.

you can be a successful business consultant and help small businesses grow.

bad advice is bad. It should say Do not take business advice from idiots(your family)

Yeah real sad having 2 homes and freedom to do anything. Sure sucks being able to pay my kids’ college out of pocket too. Help!

>implying fixing your living costs for the next 30 years doesn't help manage your money.

Imagine being this dumb.

20 year old detected. Enjoy your apartment, poorfag

Buy land huuurhuuurr pay property tax on a worthless chunk of soil huuurhuuurrr lose as much money as you'll gain huuurhuuur

Fucking retarded 40 year old faggots

>The only reason I do not OWN a business is because of how many hours you have to work.

If you have to work that many hours as as owner, you're either doing it wrong, or you picked the wrong type of business to own.

Well faggot, if it’s worthless then there would be no tax on it hurrrhurrr. Don’t be bitter just because you can’t afford it

>don't do hard drugs
>don't be a slut, male or female
>save money and learn about basic investment
>beware jews and the filth that they peddle
>black and brown people are much closer to animals who wear human clothes and speak some approximation of human language, but they're not really human. Jew use these lesser creatures to destroy civilized societies. On their own, black and brown people are like wild animals: not really fit for civilized society, but not something to be worried about. Jews will use your taxes to bring these creatures into your area, feed them, clothe them, provide them with a home, and encourage them to breed like the animals they are, all so they will continuously vote for jews until there is no civilized society left.
>tell your parents that you love them
>learn how to juggle. bitches love juggling
>start a family while you're still young
>start a death metal band where you write songs about your life as a serial killer but claim that it's just artistic expression so as to throw people off your trail
>do pushups every day
>drink lots of water
>don't smoke cigarettes or vape
>stop wasting your time

Attached: 2n1wtih.jpg (1289x1229, 633K)

every restaurant owner i've ever met works crazy hours. Every mechanic/roofer/laborer ive ever met has a broken back. Every IT person, is out until 7 pm finding the next job.

wtf are you in?

>Every mechanic/roofer/laborer ive ever met has a broken back. Every IT person, is out until 7 pm finding the next job.

How is that owning a business?

Go to church, go to the gym, get a library card and read the books of the ages, not the Oprah club, show up 10 minutes early, stay 10 minutes late, volunteer, say please and thank you, let other drivers merge, donate, have a garden, even if it's just herbs and tomatoes at your apartment, never have a photo with a drink in your hand, no tattoos, no smoking or pot. Drink only in moderation, no gambling, learn to dance, keep a journal, have multiple streams of income (side hussles), discipline consistently, firmly, lovingly your children; you're their gawd damn parent, not their fucking buddy. Don't swear. Be straight. Stay in your lane when choosing a mate. Own a shotgun. Read the Constitution. Make your bed every morning. Floss. At a party, if you HAVE to crap, flush several times to prevent clogging and to reduce odor, you DAMN animal. Go to funerals and weddings, visit hospitals. I dunno, just act like a fucking grown-up.

a lot of gay/relatively useless advice here

lol don't listen to this loser

I bought my first condo in 2002 for $215K, used equity from that to buy a house for $675K in 2008, sold the condo for $420K in 2010, sold the house in 2017 for $1.85M

While real estate doesn't always go up in value, it is usually a good investment in that it has both intrinsic and extrinsic value

Take care of your money, don't buy anything you can't pay cash for other than a house. Pay more on the principle every month. Learn to do work with your hands, like building a deck, wiring a house, mechanics of your car. The shit is on YouTube and isn't hard. Treat others with respect, don't badmouth anyone who harms you, just cut them the fuck off, this includes family! Live in the moment, learn as much as you can from others. Listen don't speak. It's not about you, ever. And women like sex as much as men, just be bold and brave.

Fuck this loser

Attached: laugh.gif (301x200, 389K)

I’d have to cut off my entire family

If you start thinking it's ok to have a drink in the morning, you probably need some help with your alcoholism.

Never date a woman who will have sex on the first 10 dates.

If your boss/supervisor/ceo/popular coworkers ask you to go for drinks/go to a party, cancel whatever plans you have and go. At least make an appearance.

This, social bonds, are what gets you ahead, not your skills, not how hard you work, nothing else. It seriously isn't what you know, it's who you know.

Everyone has had times after having kids. Only faggots get divorce over it.

You should only try meth once.

Fuck the real job. Go into business for yourselves.

A $400k mortgage over 20yrs entails over $250k in interest even at low interest rates. You also have insurance and rates payments. The nominal buy/sell numbers are meaningless.

Get in stocks early. If your company has a profit sharing plan throw down on that. Open a Roth IRA and throw your remaining money at index funds.

Stay on your psych meds.

Samefag.

OP had a lot of good points. They just go directly against your low IQ/low effort worldview so you want to mock them. But you can't mock the ideas because you're retarded. So you call OP a loser and post a gif of a fat pretentious unfunny comedian chuckling at his own smugness to show how much better you feel you are than OP.

Wew. Fucking. Lad.

Attached: 1512264746438.jpg (511x797, 68K)

more on this mom bj thing please?

Honesty is painful but needed to not have everything to to shit in any relationship. You also need to talk. If you can't talk, it's basically over.

Unless you are a doctor, lawyer, or laboratory scientist college is basically a waste of time. Do trade school.

Want a cutie? Work on yourself first. Get healthy. Bathe. Work on your home, job and car. Girls will come.

Everyone can be an asshole sometimes.

If you don't ask you can't get it. This goes for dates, jobs, promotions, and basically everything else. Fear of rejection means you are never going to get it. Effectively you rejected yourself.

Getting over the fear of rejection is not always easy. Just know other chances will arise as long as you keep trying. That helps.

if youre gonna post lame copypasta at least replace "OP"

Prostate cancer sucks

This is a very odd comment. What's your point, exactly?

You really are a special kind of stupid, son.

Attached: 1511139192633.jpg (460x472, 39K)

Not samefag. Just that no-one believes this christian faggot bullshit

That life doesn't have an instruction manual.

There's no one size fits all way to live your life. No cheat codes to unlock prizes.

Most people are stronger than what they think, it's just most people in the West have never had to tap into this reserve of strength because we are largely coddled and comfortable. Being 'economically anxious' that you're getting $30,000 instead of $80,000 a year for shovelling rocks into a bucket doesn't count. Those days are long gone and never coming back. Embrace failure, embrace challenges, embrace loss, because there's no way in the world ANYONE can ever avoid any of these thing. Use them to make you stronger and always remember there's a large chunk of humanity who live in conditions that make your problems look like dreams.

Try to earn acceptable money, but don't lose sight of the things that actually inject joy and excitement into your life. For some people, it's family. For some, it's motorbikes. For some, it's wanking off to naked Jap lolis every night. For some, it's saving animals. Find that one thing you actually enjoy and, if like 90% of the population you can't use this passion as a job, make sure your job allows you the flexibility to indulge your hobby. Don't destroy your mind and body for an employer that will replace you in a heartbeat if they can get someone cheaper, better, younger.

Saving money is good. Save what you can but not what you can't. Don't end up sacrificing the small things for something that you may never see.

Savour your health. Try to stay healthy if that's what makes you happy. If smoking and drinking gets you going then fucking do that.

Don't take shit too seriously unless you're a person that thrives on this (doctor, special forces, astronaut).

>christian faggot bullshit

Attached: 1557976465592.jpg (706x673, 69K)

Avoid niggers in all aspects of your life.

Attached: Walter-Cronkite.jpg (1908x1305, 335K)

Great advice user

The first couple are vague and dumb but I agree

NEVER. GET. MARRIED. - Signed a 37 year old man. Fuck that shit lol.

Money is credit. Every single dollar is loaned into existence.

Seconding. Marriage is bullshit.

Most things can be done with legal papers instead. If you ever split up (likely considering the divorce rates) this makes life a lot easier most of the time.

money is a measurement of labor/service

Attached: 43443434.gif (324x576, 1.39M)

Totally not 40+

Get married, work hard, be a good father and husband. Happiness will follow.

Doesn't matter what you think money is meant to measure.