Hey /b, need some medical advice. About once a week when I shit there seems to be an excessive amount of blood...

Hey /b, need some medical advice. About once a week when I shit there seems to be an excessive amount of blood. I understand that its normal for some, due to your asshole being a soft tissue but this seems like a lot to me. Any theories?

Attached: 20190525_200031.jpg (1960x1731, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gastrointestinal-bleeding/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20372732
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trigeminal neuralgia

What the toilet bowl looks like.

Attached: 20190525_200338.jpg (1924x2223, 1.79M)

Stop eating at Chipotle

I dont eat chipotle but I do eat jalapenos about once a day.

Bad case of hemorrhoids? idk fam tbh tell your doc.

you had a miscarriage

Never normal to shit blood. It could be

>Chrones disease
>Anal fissures
>Ulcer colitis
>Colon cancer
>or a bad case of hemroids

Go to a GI asap.

Don't ram oversized horse dildo up your ass and everything will be good.

Id stop doing that

Without an actual occult blood test, it's not easy to determine if the source of the blood is from internal bleeding (bad) or just rough handling on the wipe (not so bad). Reducing anal sex might help, stop getting pounded in the ass for a couple hours.

Attached: DaV1hsnXUAEyeSw.jpeg.jpg (374x376, 19K)

Bright red means it's fresh, it's probably a hemorrhoid or tearing. Dark red is internal bleeding.

Occult blood test just tells you that there is blood present, it doesn’t tell you where it’s coming from.

This nigga knows

fuck u man.

the first symptom of Crohns that I had. Followed by loss of weight and weakness. Not the only thing that could cause this, you have to have lab work done for any diagnosis with this symptom

Eat more fiber. Invest in a bidet.

You have chronic diarrhea?

heres some medical advice go to a docter lmao

Sorry nigger, the truth has been told

Okay, besides the 10 replies talking about ass play cause nothing goes in my ass; Thanks for the replies. I already have an appointment scheduled in two weeks with a doctor, I figured why not try some searching of my own. I guess ill cut back on eat jalapenos every day for a while, and use softer toilet paper maybe.

Attached: giphy (11).gif (480x270, 1.01M)

You wipe your butt with paper? Bro cellophane. How can someone be THIS retarded?

I tend to stay away from mexican food aswell

Have a tried drinking alot of water every day?

Sounds like cancer
Get a colonoscopy +bile duct @ liver tests just to be sure

I drink about 1/2 - 1 gallon of water every day. I live in the desert so it kinda demands it.

Ur a fucking tard I'd u think this is from eating jalapenos. Why would u take anything serious here??

Tell your bf he needs to use more lube on you before your marathon 4-hour ass-fucking sessions.

Dubs of truth

I'm rarted and not a doctor but I read that if the blood is darker it might be an ulcer and if the blood is fresh it may be hemorrhoids.
If you dont feel any pain with it you can still get hemorrhoids more internally and they tend to not hurt as much, or at all.
I've had it happen before.

If you read all the comments, some refer to spicy foods. I looked up after seeing those, that eating a lot of spicy food can cause rectal bleeding. No need to be a dick mate.

Anal retention from childhood sexual abuse?

I don't know how not to be a dick

Prob the most helpful comment, I guess I should've mentioned I had no pain from this. Thank you.

>Emt student here.
Considering the blood is fresh it's a lower small intestinal bleed. The blood itself isn't a disease but an indicator/symptom of a disease associated with the small intestine. Could be anything so you should go see a physician as soon as possible. More importantly.
Onset- What were you doing before this event began
Provocation- does anything make it better or worse
Quality- Can you describe any pain or the chief complaint in detail
Radiance- If you have any pain does it radiate anywhere
Scale- 1/10 with 10 the worst how bad is the pain
Time-When did this start and how frequent is it

Symptoms?
Allergies? Do you have any allergies
Medications? Are you on any meds
Past medical history?
Last thing eaten or drank?
Events leading up to the condition?
Has this ever happened before
If so what solved the problem

>If OP answers this post y'all go on webmd and try to diagnose it if you want. Best be is doctor's visit though

Attached: 1558468706206.png (516x493, 597K)

>Checkem, Op's gonna die

a nigger fucks your bleeding asshole 24/7 you gay tard.
Liars like (You) make me sick.

I got a better one
Once every 90 days or so I jizz blood
Like one day it's strawberry milk, then the next it's bright Crimson blood, then back to strawberry milk for two more days.
My balls haven't rotted off yet tho so std maybe?

Med student hear, studying for boards actually, sounds like you got some internal hemorrhoids.

They don’t hurt because they’re innervated by visceral nerves (no pain fibers). Are you usually sitting, straining, constipated? Increase your fiber intake through a supplement or even better just eat fucking vegetables and lay off the processed foods, increase water intake, Vaseline externally if it’s irritated, preparation perianally to reduce hemorrhoid vein size.

How old are you? If you’re relatively young

1) I work, sleep, eat and go shooting mostly.
2) not that I know of, like I said it doesnt happen everytime i shit it happens like once or twice a week.
3) i dont have any pain from, which one thing that really spooks me about it.
4) i cant remember exactly when it started. I would throw a shot in the dark about 1.5-2 months ago. I thought it was just some anal fissures/tearing from wiping too hard and figures it would get better. After about a month of it happening that's when I scheduled an appointment to see someone but due to NavyMed being slow as shit that appointment still isnt for another 2 weeks.

I have no allergies, medications, nothing. Only been to the hospital once in my life and that was to be born. No medical history in my family that I know off. Last thing I ate prior to that was chicken and rice with a soda.

Over the counter Preparation H cream*

It's not much to worry about if there's no pain. No pain us a good thing. It means that there is either little to no bleeding within the abdominal cavity. Also, it means this has to do with your intestines rather than any of your solid organs liver, kidneys, etc. Most likely ulcers in the intestines from an underlying disease. Are you urinating blood or is your urine clear. If you are urinating blood your fucked. Otherwise, the doc will just give you some meds to control the bleeding.

I've never once shit blood.

Forgot to mention. Since you are bleeding within the intestines refrain from taking aspirin or blood thinners. It will make the bleeding more severe.

Wow. Do you get stomach burn and does it hurt when you poop the blood?

Attached: 1514120264716.png (399x300, 73K)

What the hell would an EMT student know about rectal bleeding? That's not even remotely related to the EMT curriculum.

>Considering the blood is fresh it's a lower small intestinal bleed
No, fresh blood on toilet paper is most likely hemorrhoids. Then rectal lesion, then large intestine. Bleeding from the small intestine is unlikely to be bright red unless there's a whole lot of it.

>It's not much to worry about if there's no pain. No pain us a good thing.
Everything in that post is completely wrong. Absence of pain does not mean it's benign, nor does it mean there's no abdominal bleeding, nor does it indicate lack of intestinal or solid organ involvement. There are also no drugs to "control the bleeding".

OP, is the blood mainly on the toilet paper and smeared around the outside of your stool, or are there clots in your stool? Any mucus? How about abdominal pain, pain on defecation, or pain when sitting?

From the pics posted, hemorrhoids sound most likely, but this needs to be evaluated by a doc. There are some potentially serious things that can present similarly and need to be ruled out. A rectal exam should tell conclusively if it's hemorrhoids. If not, you'll need a colonoscopy to rule out inflammatory bowel disease and other possible conditions.

t. med student

Depending on how red depends on how high up your bleeding. The darker the color the higher up is from. With that information you can estimate from where the problem might be coming from. To be completely honest you need to go to the hospital. You'll have a bill but you'll also be treated and youife saved if all goes well

Why does my dr not know the diff between hear and here?

Anyway this is probably right, constipation with internal or external hemorrhoids.

People often freak out about blood and think its more than it really is. What im seeing there isn't a lot.

Anything red is from the large intestine, again most likely hemorrhoids but could be rectal/colon cancer, IBS, crohns, or ulcerative colitis. Colitis would probably be more blood and a lot of discomfort.

Blood from an ulcer or small intestine would be black and tarry, and you would probably have that as well with crohns. One of the biggest risks with an upper GI bleed is anemia because the bleed can go undetected for a long time... you tired lately?

Colon cancer develops slowly and usually isnt a big problem for the young, but you should get it checked because if it spreads it is in close proximity to a lot of organs and can quickly be fatal.

No need to be an asshat your a student too shithead. No pain=no sepsis considering it's been over a month. Which means that there is nothing spilling into the abdominal cavity. There is no pain, no referred pain, no fever, nothing. This is solely with the intestines and not the solid organs or the peritoneal cavity. There is no major hemorrhaging and Op isn't pissing blood so the solid organs are functioning like they should. At the end of the day EMTs do all the dirty work and nurses just sit around jacking off at the hospital.

>I understand that its normal for some
Dude, nothing about this is normal. Go see a doctor.

It appears I may have started a war between student emts, nurses, and meds.

"Often, GI bleeding stops on its own. If it doesn't, treatment depends on where the bleed is from. In many cases, can be given during some tests. For example, it's sometimes possible to treat a bleeding peptic ulcer during an upper endoscopy or to remove polyps during a colonoscopy."
Source:mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gastrointestinal-bleeding/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20372732
>Medication to control the bleeding.
Fuck off faggot