Ding Dong, your door rings, you open, and you found a little girl selling you cookies

Ding Dong, your door rings, you open, and you found a little girl selling you cookies.
What would you do, guys?

Attached: cute-ecoliere-avec-sac-a-dos-en-sonnerie-sonnette-jc0cw1.jpg (866x1390, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/03/29/hundreds-of-child-sex-dolls-seized-at-britains-borders-in-crackdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape her while I suck her toes

Buy 20 boxes of thin mints and send her on her way.

ask to see her cookie instead

"how did you get past the guards?!"

Buy cookies, then take a sip of my cool aid jammer and go back to playing minecraft

Buy a box of each flavor I got the munchies

Attached: stoned.jpg (426x500, 47K)

Call the cops because door sales are illegal in my country

My daughter is a girl scout. No fucking parent is going to let their underage child knock on doors.

Let her in on the premise that I just need to grab some cash. Close and lock the door behind her. Strangle her in the living room and skullfuck her corpse.

You are sick.

"Yeah police? Theres a child here selling bottled water."

Welcome to Yea Forums

force her feet on my face while i jack off

I bet they'd smell so good.

You are a society threat.

You're on Yea Forums

Lots of people like that here.

You mean threat to society? Hey man if it's wrong to want to fuck young Asian schoolgirls then sue me.

Hey kid want some illegal dank memes?

Attached: 1558033386585.png (720x714, 722K)

You’ve no business here, summerfag

fuck the pizza, marry the bike, kill the girl
...wait, what?

Attached: 1427165939622.png (1024x768, 215K)

Thats ME IN THAT THREAD!

HOLY SHIT GUYS I"M E-FAMOUS!

I said "Fuck bike, eat girl, sell pizza" Holy shit guys I didn't even know that thread was screensnapped

buy

Buy fucking cookies

Yeah they do. Kids come to my house all the time selling shit or doing a fundraiser for their school or sports teams. I'm guessing you just live in some crime ridden shithole or you're an obsessive stranger danger type. Literally this morning I gave some junior cheerleaders a garbage bag full of pop cans for a recycling drive.

BTW I'd buy a box of the peanutbutter sandwiches and a box of the shortbread.

cheerleader sex story pls

fuck you comalies, you're a faggot. What the fuck are you still doing on Yea Forums. Get a life.

That's fucking stupid...

And no I live in a peaceful city. I'm just not idiotic enough to send my kid alone in a neighborhood with people in this thread.

I'm fucking crying and laughing dude! My gf is telling me to shut the fuck up.

I'm saving this. Holy hell.

buy the cookies and eat them because raping kids is for fags

Raping kids is for niggers. Fags are cool.

> cheerleader girls ring doorbell
> open door
> hi we're from __ school and we're collecting cans for a recycling drive
> hi girls I have a bag of them in the garage you can have
> me: opens garage door
> girls: thank you
> me goes back to eating lunch.

Tell her she's cute 'close door'

>12 yo larper
Go to bed dumb kid

oh shit my bad chief

Pay for 23 boxes in nickels

Awkwardly buy more cookies than I really should then compliment her a little too much.
Then masturbate later while thinking about making her pregnant.

Pretty sure all those posts are just 16 year old pedophiles on summer break.

You son of a bitch!

post screencap or it didn't happen

I never saved the screenshot actually, and tbh I was literally 15 at that time. I got a way new better nicer computer

allow her in, then empty her entire fart box up my nostrils and eat her shit.

my neighbors also come around selling cookies. used to see their mom down at the street, but theyre getting a little older now and i think they make the rounds alone around the neighborhood.

but i dont live in a shithole, so...

umm
you are in this thread too

found the Sixx shit poster

That was 15 years ago. You haven't had anything capped since then?
Fucking loser.

Is this really happening? Dude I've been seeing that capped on and off for years now lol

I haven't. First time for me.

It's not my fault, I never know when threads become memeworthy

Attached: 0b4.png (754x653, 130K)

You're the kind of sniveling bitch who has their kid's Halloween candy x-rayed before allowing them to eat any aren't you? You bike-helmet law faggots are what is destroying this country. You're worse than niggers.

I would just buy the cookies. And done

This

I would drive her straight home, berate her parents for letting her out on her own then rape them all.

>never said anything about bike-laws

>Never said anything about halloween

I fucking said I'm not letting my kid go off alone in some fucking neighborhood and I have no track of her.

Of all the posters in this thread, this guy was the only honest one.

I'd probably not answer due to anxiety.

Sending your kids to the houses of people you don't know without supervision is a great way to get them raped.
Especially when you put them in sexy little uniforms.
But hey saftey is for libcucks I guess.

Attached: 57c050e257df6324a407e165c8650aca.jpg (1200x1600, 811K)

My gf is preggo with my first. To be fair I wouldn't let my kid/s do the same either, too many weirdos out there. It's one thing letting them play outside with friends, but it's another to let them wander alone beyond your own neighborhood. It's just not smart, sorry if you're a pedo who wants little girls alone, but we're not gonna let our kids get taken advantage of.

Someone fucking gets it!

That guy is probably just some angry pedo who doesn't like parents keeping an eye on their kids.

Let's play "spot the pedo"

Safety is for everyone.
Delusional paranoia is for the weak-minded, the insane, and the effeminate.

Say "Hi Cutie." Buy some cookies from her. Wave to her heavily armed parents in the Jeep at the end of my driveway. Return to computer munching on delicious mint cookie.

Kids have been roaming the neighborhood since I can remember. They trick or treat alone, they pedal their bikes alone, they sell candy bars alone - just like I did when I was a kid. Why has it been safe for decades? No niggers.

Attached: AR15 Kitty.jpg (524x524, 35K)

>it's delusional paranoia to send your kids alone to strangers houses where they can get easily snatched and possibly raped.

Attached: 1557951121191.png (806x1178, 524K)

Im too socially awkward, probably slam the door and hope she doesn't attempt to talk to me

Boy I hope I'm not too late for the fishing trip, how many bites have we got OP?

You're either a nigger yourself or live around niggers.

Theres a difference between roaming neighborhoods and 14 year olds trick or treating in groups surrounded than it is sending some 7 year old girl out by herself.

you either die a nigger or live long enough to watch yourself become a nigger

I am neither, but you are retarded and obviously not a parent and the kind of pedophile who hates it when parents supervise their kids.

Attached: 1558035274973.jpg (1065x1073, 554K)

Niggers rape nigger kids for the most part.
It's the other whites you have to watch out for with white kids.

Me too user it seriously impacts my ability to hold down a job.

>all of my neighbors are potentialy child-raping homicidal serial-killing maniacs
>but i'm not paranoid
Literally kill yourself, please.

>twisting my words to make a shitty argument.

Literally find a better way argue. You're doing terribly.

Do point out where I said my neighbors are potentially child-raping serial killers.

Ask her if I can taste her cookie

When I was in school kids went around their neighborhood selling chocolates and shit all the time.

>Do point out where I said my neighbors are potentially child-raping serial killers.
Your entire post implied you believe there is some vague, yet incredibly serious danger associated with the other people living in your neighborhood and that the danger specifically threatens your children with being "snatched" and "raped".

it isnt that we think they are going to get raped and murdered, keeping an eye on your own kids is a good way to prevent liabilities, or if they have some medical condition you are there to know what to do if it happens, maybe someone falsely accuses your kid of vandalism, maybe theres an SO that your kid doesn't know about, maybe there might be older kids who will steal the cookies and the money, or maybe your kid isnt well behaved enough to wander off alone, or maybe some asshole undercuts your kid selling the cookies?

Theres MILLIONS of reasons why you should supervise your child, it isn't "You all think your neighbors are serial killers"

It's more of making sure my kid stays out of trouble and not gets in it. If you were a parent you would understand.

I don't send my kid off alone because she's a little brat and causes trouble and I don't need my neighbors complaining

Understand now?

>All of my neighbors
Not all of the neighbors but I sure as fuck wouldn't want my sexy loli daughter knocking on a methead's door with a big bag of cookie money while I sit on my ass at home.

I am not this guy just fyi

You're unemployed?

Groups of kids means safety in numbers, that's fine.

i'd run my tongue all up and down her cookies

Underage children sell Girl Scouts in my neighborhood every year
The world is way safer for kids than anybody thinks

I mean if kids are 12 and up they're fine alone, but what idiot doesn't supervise their kids 10 and under? I wasn't even brave enough to walk next door when I was 10 without a parent or guardian. It wasn't fear of being raped it was more fear of the unknown

Buy cookies and make a donation. If I'm in a good mood.

i make her unknobble her knees

Thin mints are shit
Shall be buying caramel delights

Read

I did that once, but it was in quarters she came back with her marine-veteran dad and returned the money and demanded cash.

id taste her carmel delight

based

>I don't send my kid off alone because she's a little brat and causes trouble and I don't need my neighbors complaining
wow, maybe this is the bigger issue here? maybe you should address why your daughter feels the need to be a little shit, and without any agency, she'll never feel true repercussion or guilt when she does make an honest to god mistake

buy all cookies

Attached: 30BD75F2-01A5-4014-A112-a.jpg (313x524, 29K)

AYYYY

I would send her on her way, because the supplier my local Girl Scouts use doesn't do half of the types of cookies, and they just happen to be the ones that actually sound appetising.

>wow, maybe this is the bigger issue here?

Like I said bro, theres many issues, but yes the bigger issue is she's a little brat and doesn't really understand all the value of money when it comes to cents or $20 bills

>maybe you should address why your daughter feels the need to be a little shit,

I do my man I do, but the kid has problems and I'm doing my best.

>and without any agency, she'll never feel true repercussion or guilt when she does make an honest to god mistake

You think this is easy? I'm doing exactly that, I know my kid. I'm trying hard man.

If it's an honest to god mistake you just correct them, they do it again? Smack them. They know better the second time around.

Attached: Heypal.jpg (188x234, 11K)

I'd make a skyrim reference.

"Do you fight for the Imperials? or the stormcloaks?"

"Uhhh...Imperials?"

"You scum! How dare you oppress the nords! You will die where you stand!" *Pulls out pistol*

Attached: pedoscouts.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I panic and burn the house down.

Attached: girl-crying.jpg (300x373, 189K)

Mah nigga was waiting on someone to post this!

Attached: 1558033012402.png (687x472, 80K)

I call my parole officer and let him know what happened...I'm uh...Not allowed around children

*her

house.

I know that feels man..

Attached: sexoffender.jpg (1600x1200, 488K)

im buying the coconut chocolate cookies i love those

stay safe bro.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-25 at 11.11.16 PM.png (232x187, 23K)

"KID, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH SUGAR IS IN THESE COOKIES? Listen I get that you wanna win a bike or a Nintendo Switch or a double sided dildo or whatever but you gotta get a real job. Now go back to your scout leader and tell her to stop munching rugs and start setting a better example."

Make sweet love to her

My nigga

Witnesses?

>polygraphy
Why do Americans still insist on this nonsense.

Same here anons

Attached: t3wbOnZ.png (500x333, 87K)

We don't, it doesn't hold in court. Police will however find you more suspicious if you fail.

There are these stupid fucking TV shows that rely 100% on lie detectors and act like it's a godly machine that can determine guilt.

This is basically why, I was a piece of shit as a child and my parents had to keep me on a tight leash. When I was a teen I calmed down more though.

Attached: Hell+i+dont+even+remember+the+names+of+his+characters+_af189b0dc8d35dcab8ff77266c1a39fa.jpg (379x374, 10K)

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 131K)

Shit yeah dude, she'd better hook me up with a boatload of Samoas.

Attached: fsjal HQ.jpg (1160x1221, 223K)

Are there witnesses?

>smack em

Yeah then those batshit crazy moms will start accusing you of being some crazed child abuser who beats his kids on a daily basis then gets CPS called on.

Let's say no

>police know from parents she was selling door to door in neighborhood
>police go door to door asking if anyone's seen her
>you either say yes she left, and are the last person who saw her
>or say no and they know from your neighbor your house was her next stop
>either way become prime suspect

doesn't matter, had sex

and this is why you idiots end up in maximum security prison for the rest of your life slowly turning away to maddness and insanity from the isolation until you realize the general population killing you is a more merciful death.

Ask yourself user. Is it worth it?

>based Samoas bro

Mah nigga.

it can happen anywhere

Awkwardly tell her ''no thanks'' and close the door as she leaves, also I didn't even read the answers yet can't wait for pedo answers

Buy 20 boxes of Samoas or Caramel Delights or whatever they're called now. Shit's delicious.

Literally anywhere, people like that live in the public eye.

I can't stand caramel, shit makes me gag and irritates my throat

Better to say "yes, but I didn't buy anything and she left. I saw her walk down the sidewalk."

You're not denying she was at your house, but you're denying any communication besides "No thanks"

tell her I will buy all the cookies she can sell me and get her name to the top of the sales list and gain the admiration of her peers... IF she earns it.

Attached: hnnng.gif (260x152, 1.98M)

>Well it was about this time I noticed that this girl scout was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era!

Attached: 405DD8A1-C708-4A3C-A489-2B4EF7D19792.png (425x494, 215K)

>and she wanted about tree fiddy, I told her "Hey I aint giving you no goddamn tree fiddy you damn loch ness monster now get off my property" and I shut the door

just ignore her and fuck my doll instead

Attached: IMG_20181114_101413261_TOPb.jpg (902x1604, 293K)

Are these dolls worth it?

How do you like it and does it help control yourself?

If it doesn't accept paypal, fuck it. I'm not leaving a record on my bank account

Also post more.

Is it even comfortable fuck?

feel fine, if not great

mine doesnt get much use any more, but they're fun to have if you have the extra cash. there's noting "in need of control". i dont recall if they take paypal

Attached: IMG_20181114_100948962b.jpg (902x1604, 319K)

Link to dolls?

just google catdoll club

Attached: IMG_20171104_111318.jpg (2064x1548, 805K)

Societal*

Attached: 1488053402628.png (198x198, 75K)

thanks user

Turn 360°, walk the other way. D:

no problem, always looking to corrupt more people in to owning a loli doll lol

Attached: IMG_20171104_111150.jpg (2064x1548, 772K)

duckduckgo here I go

>No thank you, not right now. Also, where are your parents? You shouldn't be going door to door selling cookies. It can be very dangerous. Now go on and get out of here.

Attached: 253554870-door-chain-doorknob-mistrust-front-door.jpg (960x540, 19K)

I'd brainwash her and train her to be a Sith lord and assassinate top level targets around the world.

Where can I get this?

You are going to die someday and your family and those close to you are going to have to go through your shit to figure out what to throw out/sell/keep as momentos and they are gonna come across that cumstained kiddy sexdoll. and they are going to spend the next couple years asking anyone who was a kid that they knew you were around if he did anything to them as children.

You're going to me Mr. Jellybean.

And to execute order 66

I give her 10 dollars, she hands over the goods, she fucks off. The perfect transaction.

thats Molly from Dolhouse168

i give 0 fucks lol. Ive had 2 girlfriends that knew about the doll and it's been fine.

Attached: IMG_20171104_111728.jpg (1548x2064, 729K)

Did the 2 girlies have kids? Or access to young neices or nephews?

See, what i'm getting at is have you ever fucked a little kid?

buy cookies

Attached: 7d6843b964fd87e5dca46b83655a8125.jpg (347x419, 25K)

>reddit fag reddit fag

I would buy cookies

seems like you're the sick one here

Attached: IMG_20171106_105301.jpg (1548x2064, 685K)

Buy a box and say good look scout, have a nice day and stay away of strange people.
Dip my cookies in milk and watch TV.

Thanks user

also, for those of you asking about the doll, there's literally a thread here

Attached: IMG_20171022_045525.jpg (1542x2002, 669K)

what site so I don't get scammed.

so that's a yes?

you'll just get arrested when customs sees a kiddy sex doll and hauls your ass off to the hoosgow for trying to order up something to fuck that looks like a 6 year old girl.

You can't get arrested for a sex doll.

There is literally no crime being committed.

Wouldn't you rather pedos fuck dolls to amuse themselves or would you rather they fuck real kids?

Im afraid of what the girlscouts would do to me if i dont buy their cookies

Depends where you live.

Having trouble finding Molly on Dollhouse168. They're displaying the 2019 series so unless they removed it or I'm the wrong site, can you post where?

Don't answer the door and pretend not to be home

USA won't arrest you from what I can understand.

It's bullshit user, if having sex with a child sex doll will stop a predator from raping a child why is it banned.

>Wouldn't you rather pedos fuck dolls to amuse themselves or would you rather they fuck real kids?

...not really. I would imagine fucking little kids would be pretty awesome.

But aside from that, most people would prefer people like us were dead. As for the crime part, i remember some customs thing where they had the dolls they confiscated At least in the UK:

nypost.com/2019/03/29/hundreds-of-child-sex-dolls-seized-at-britains-borders-in-crackdown/

And even if you're not arrested, you're definitely going on some sort of list, and the moment some little kid goes missing within a 30 km radius of you, they're gonna come knocking on your door to check on your whereabouts.

Here in Canada anything real or fictional involving someone underage is considered CP. Lolis, erotica, actual photos. All considered the same.

>not really. I would imagine fucking little kids would be pretty awesome.

A doll is enough for me

>But aside from that, most people would prefer people like us were dead. As for the crime part, i remember some customs thing where they had the dolls they confiscated At least in the UK:

Alot of people want us dead, the UK is a cuckville

>And even if you're not arrested, you're definitely going on some sort of list, and the moment some little kid goes missing within a 30 km radius of you, they're gonna come knocking on your door to check on your whereabouts.

In merica you need a warrant, even if they did; go right ahead. I didn't steal no kid.

land of the free indeed.

>>not really. I would imagine fucking little kids would be pretty awesome.
>A doll is enough for me

Dolls don't grow up to write shitty feminist poetry while giving you a chance to nail them again when they come to confront you on what you did to them because they use sex as a coping mechanism now.

Exactly. Yes, maybe this wont help everyone, but certainly a huge handful or sub group

Attached: 1487609592275.gif (300x186, 446K)

mods are asleep

This isnt really a rule violation or illegal. So mods don't care.

Someone killed themselves after failing a poly on a uk tv show. It's s big thing here atm, looks like the end for shows like that now.

K Y S fucking scum

Take all the cookies and tell her to fuck off.

In Florida and all republican states you can.

I have diabetus are you trying to murder me? Help. Police. I'm being raped!

No Solicitors!

Attached: 994AE598-C6E8-4CE4-9CCE-3DDF52D0A9B4.png (425x636, 118K)

We have this TV show in USA called "Steve wilkos" (you can google it) basically the host LOVES to remind everyone on TV that he was a marine and a porice officer guise!

Basically he uses lie detectors for absolutely everything and he invites apparently the most twisted fucks on his show. Child killers/rapists, child molesters, rapists, child pimps, fucked up abusive parents, even a pedophile who went on his show because he was hoping steve would help him with his problem instead he was humiliated and shamed (despite breaking no laws) and he was sent to jail, but ended his life shortly after.

This guy actually has the ass cheek to ask "should people on my show be sent to jail?" An actual fucking cop asking if criminals who broke the law "should be sent to jail"

He then says he sends the results to the courthouse and they go to jail for it.

It's literally not how it works and he probably lied.

Now ask yourself: Why would someone, some sick fuck who apparently got away with his crime agree to be on national television to take a lie detector test?

Don't tell anyone then.

That’s true but as you know people vote for their freedom to be taken away. Damn I’m a racist but conservatives cucks are taken shit to far

It's not the heat, it's the humiliation.

the heat?

I'm strictly libertarian, as long as you don't take away someone else's freedom or harm their mental/physical health, you can do what you want bud.

> stay away of strange people.
Riiight, the people you see on the TV are "normal," well said Timmy.

>>He then says he sends the results to the courthouse and they go to jail for it.

That sounds too much like a Big Brother system to me. Not interested in this shit, fuck that guy.

no i mean post the good shit

Attached: fuck.jpg (690x420, 131K)

I'm pretty sure he was a lying cunt trying to get praise.

Many talk shows are trying to play "Hero of America" yes, fuck that guy. He isnt certificated to deal with sick fucks so he screams in their faces

oh.

New thread for you

Commonly refers to others' awareness of your culpability...

Oh you meant LEA heat or public heat.

Yeah we know.

Let me guess, Jeremy Kyle?

Them stfu you commie. Conservatives cucks are voting for strict laws like we are in some Muslim country

I think you're confused on what a commie is

Yup. Guess people will need to go elsewhere for their uk memes now.

who was the guy that an heroed

It's literally fucking clown world everywhere now.

To what I heard in this post, the dude is sending people to jail. In one case, a dude who was looking for help. I feel like they just might need therapy instead of being processed into the judicial system so they can them kill themselves. Seriously, fuck Steve Wilkos and fuck this Big Brother nonsense!

Attached: 3EE0E92A-C50E-4D3A-9FCF-938C11F1F9FC.gif (350x234, 549K)

You can even search this dude on yt. He nearly kills a guy in DUI crash and the judge lets him off scotfree

He wasn't even a nonce just cheated on someone and took the test to prove his innocence but failed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-074237.jpg (1041x1345, 436K)

\thread

much of the time people are actually innocent, you can tell when they still fight hard to prove it.

How come when a sick fuck on to catch a predator kills himself the show cancels, but when a TV talk show does it it still runs.

This is NOT OKAY.
YOU SICK DEGENERATES ALWAYS HAVE TO GO TOO FAR DONT YOU?
Who the fuck sucks toes? That's disgusting.

Hey man foot fetishes are fine.

If I was R Kelly this

Attached: 95F9E54A-7A4F-4EF1-A35A-AD9E3365B10A.gif (500x376, 1.07M)

It's been cancelled now over this. There's been a few suicides caused by reality tv here lately.

It has?

Holy hell I'm gonna check it now.

Just checked, good fucking riddance.

My brother of African descent.

This lass hung herself after being on the show love island

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-080208.jpg (908x945, 440K)

No. All pedos need to die.

You fell off the edge m8

Timmy is scare right now, people in TV is nice like my teacher, they are good people who show us who is bad and dangerous and who is good like the priest.

Well that's not gonna happen.

wonder why i could afford a home like that for one

Raping fags is also pretty dope

I guess if you're into that, why not.

That's how you raise a stereotypical millennial who can't do anything on his own

>Be me
>Be at home
>DoorBell.mp3
>Which retarded bastard rings my doorbell without calling me first?
>Look through door spy
>See cute girl scout
>Feel a little bad for thinking she's a bastard
>Actually don't care
>Don't open door
>Go back to playing Vidya
>Hope she doesn't ring the bell again so I won't feel obligated to open the door and buy overpriced cookies

>call the cops
>Say I'm being scammed by this guy
>Kek

This

I am not falling for her capitalist tricks. Those cookies belong to the people, I take what is rightfully mine and share the rest with the people.

I don't know man, he was 6'5 and looked like he could break my arm with one hand. I wish I was that alpha, sadly I'm a pathetic 5'9 140 pound beta fuck

Buy poop cookies

last time this happend i spent over 500$ on girl scout cookies. would do again

Buy all the thin mints. I love those fuckin things. You can find similar cookies at the store but they don't taste the same.

That's fucked up. Money is money. Her dad's a dick.

LOOKS LIKE MEAT’S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!