What do you think about conservatives?

What do you think about conservatives?

Attached: 69C1A145-A421-4CB9-B062-95D0920A2500.jpg (433x606, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A
cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/north-carolina-gop-office-vandalized/index.html
google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/425818-generation-z-may-be-most-liberal-demographic-yet?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're the only good people left in America.

I'm glad they're dying out.

They're people, with opinions about stuff.

The duality of man

Fundamentalistic assholes

It's actually growing due to the extremism of the left. People who would have leaned left in the past are now considered conservative if they, for instance, don't want to ban 'hate speech' or have some type of border security.

Some are OK but mostly they are scared shitless about everything and everyone. Everything is a threat. Ultimate snowflakes. Can't really blame them though since it's a brain wiring issue.

Moderate cons are good for the system, radical cons are good for entertainment

They're the only ones breeding retard. It's you that's dying out.

Imagine projecting this hard.

cringe and bluepilled. american conservatism hasnt conserved anything besides dysgenic capitalism and wars for israel

Tell that to generation Z, the most conservative base since ww2.

Liberals are Pussies who are worried about everyone's feelings.

Plenty of communist countries for you to live in.

Toenail fungus isn't as fun as it sounds.

They support north korea

Are you under the impression that political leaning is genetic? Also are you retarded?

tri fag can't new-force

◣◤

Being that I'm a conservative libertarian that doesn't vote for any party, I like some and dislike others (especially if they're far right or are Republicans)

Yeah I’d fug her

Wasn't the question, but ok

Moderates on both sides are good for the country, radicals have ruined this country

just slowing up the inevitable

there fuckin stupid,donald trump has killed conservatism

no, no it's not. stop.

This. Unfortunately I feel it will be a while before we bounce back to rationalism instead of sensationalism.

They love the tasty soup of zap

Attached: 8A7F28AD-1726-4AA4-8434-F1CF0D9E6B10.jpg (360x480, 33K)

how did mommy hurt you?

There's no stopping it the true America died after 9/11, were just watching the decay now

>extremism of the left
you officially don't know what the fuck yo're talking about. the psychological term for it is projection.

I love myself

Good cum dump too dumb to realize it

not genetic, but heredity

Kek well said

stuck in the cold war boomer?

"they're"

People who describe themselves as "liberal" or "conservative" are mere caricatures of real people. There is no way to be sane and believe in the full gamut of bullshit that either group adheres to. Individuals who hold the exact beliefs of the whole are as laughably useless to society as a single cell that acted as if it were a human to the body.
On that note, OP is a faggot and a troll.

Attached: 1479004874369.gif (510x401, 1.57M)

They said that same thing about us.

Does this chick look like she's dying anytime soon?

I blame the school system, instead of teaching our kids they are radicalizing them, no wonder we have some of the dumbest people in the world

Wouldn't bother me.
One less degenerate vote for a coward traitor.

Attached: 15056282_1889809627917111_8376148110710289587_n.jpg (720x720, 52K)

if you repeat the same bullshit for long enough, someone will believe it.

Attached: 1511383758777.jpg (680x401, 37K)

top kek mate
don't blame the people who have done their best over the last century to defund and dumb down the school system with the exact intent of making you believe in your own stupidity; they're innocent.

Attached: 1515617633656.jpg (742x749, 127K)

I think it's important to point out that Trumpist =/= conservative.

Shit that would have been extremist 30 years ago like gay marriage or tranny bathrooms or forcing people to make a cake is now considered mainstream.

Far left shit like socialized medicine that would have been unfathomable just 100 years is probably going to come to America soon.

the non-delusional, non-extremist ones are alright.

the only thing holding this country together

brainwashed more than anything

seduced by money and power

yeah no
lol

They're much better looking than demorats / liberals.

>Realdolls are goodlooking

k

Uneducated, hateful, greedy or just plane stupid. They vote for 'morals" not policy and all their leaders are hypocrites.

They have to cheat to "win" too, through voter suppression and character assassination.
Plus Fox News helps. Otherwise the movement would have died out long ago.

It's literally the end of the democratic party and you're saying this. lol

As someone who faggishly identifies as pretty hard left, I don’t want the USA to be without conservatives. Doesn’t matter how preteen-deep it sounds, fundamentalism is the real problem.

Yeah taking the House of Representatives, pushing candidates that are talking about important issues like climate change, wealth inequality, health care=the "end" of the party

lol

lololololol

Betsy DeVos is actually a pretty solid pick. She's spent decades working to improve schools in Detroit, paying for tons of kids to get a decent education.

In that list of negatives, the first 6 are totally irrelevant. In fact, I wouldn't want a teacher or public school worker to reform public education at all. They aren't qualified for it.

She does support charter and voucher based payment for schools, and while she definitely doesn't think teachers are overpaid, she definitely does think schools are overstaffed with useless bureaucracy.

The mere fact that 10 years ago she was triggering poor inner city F graded schools by suggesting they should be closed and replaced by better schools that actually taught kids instead of putting them into a prison pipeline makes her worthwhile.

Theyve conserved liberty and the founders intent for the republic, for the most part. Considering the 1st and 2nd amendment still exist and havent been completely nerfed european style.

You mean gun nuts control the dialogue and it's "OK" for neo-nazis to threaten our country.

fuckin white ppl with they jobs and not wanting their taxdollars to pay for the endless growth of non contributing demographics who repay them with violence

kill all them whiteys

Attached: fiscal impact of races.png (923x630, 48K)

You don't get to decide where your tax dollars go user.

Congress does.

oh look a stormfag chart

>'the numbers are technically correct but the context is not contextualized'
>pants on fire

Attached: 1530914662820.jpg (716x960, 65K)

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

this retarded

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Inbred.

weak and predictable

bumpstock boy

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

weak and predictable

this retarded

weak and predictable

Attached: il_570xN.771090725_rysg.jpg (570x442, 52K)

this retarded

>technically correct
lol stormfag lol

sure kid

>If you're not a Republican you hate America and God hurr durr

Attached: (You).jpg (570x587, 43K)

stop spamming this thread

this is your only warning

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

At least they don't firebomb the opposition while spray painting swasticas and claiming the other people are the actual nazis.

cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/north-carolina-gop-office-vandalized/index.html

this retarded

It's painfully easy to spot who's an independent and who's a raging liberal in this thread.

being this retarded

so?

this retarded

weak a9nd predictable

That's a lame way of defending actual nazis user lol

you tried this before
this is harassment
this is your only warning

I haven't met a real "conservative" for several years. I've met a lot of people that use religion and gay hating as a cause/concern to force people to or not to do things though.

You're doing a great job not proving them wrong and wasting your life, buddy. Keep it up

Fuck off spamming dipshit

How is that any different? Conservatives don't accept gays or liberal philosophies.

weak and predictable

cry more tears of impotant rage

we need raging liberals

independents got us trump

sure kid

Jesus fucking christ grow up faggot

stop posting if you can't have an actual discussion you fucking spamming fuck

They hold the human race back from progressing any further. If you don’t agree you can go fuck your urethra with a pipe cleaner.

but that's how I have to get off now

if the people that all seem to hold the "conservative flag" are all too busy climbing up people's assholes/pussy to bother to notice the ideals of conservatism have long been overrun and are now missing from the majority of their stances... well...??? Hmm... yeah, no... no point, just statement here. That's all.

The crazies might have taken over, I'm saying that conservatism wasn't a good doctrine to begin with, because it gives one side all the power and the other side table scraps.

just what I wanted more tears

this is not a political discussion board

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

this is a discussion user

get the fuck out if you can't hold your end of it

Republicans don't represent proper conservatism asswipe. Get redpilled, become right wing libertarian.

thinks his crying is a debate.
"holding my end"
this is the most retarded thing ever posted

God must have given them manure for brains.

ad homs
"hey join my group"
fucking asswipe

It's pretty obvious you can't handle even the slightest criticism of Your President and that's why you keep doing this.

small gov't and freedom sound pretty good to me. Last time I checked republicans of late want to climb into all sorts of crevices not belonging to them to say what should and shouldn't be done in the name of what they deem "right". So nah, nope... they've lost their way. Platform of jello would have more integrity in my humble opinion.

weak and predictable

>ad homs
like calling human beings "niggers?" "Kikes? "Spics?"

its pretty obvoius this is not a discussion.
stop strawmanning and maybe you won't get shit on

this retarded

more strawmanning

user, weak and predictable won't win you much. but hey, you feel better copy pasting it everywhere... so go right on and continue.

Just going by your posts, which are major disruptions of this discussion.

You're so worried about "ad homs" and yet you probably believe "niggers" violent.

sound counter argument you've lodged kind sir. Yeah, got everything I need now. I'll be on my way.

ad homing a group of people is not a discussion child

They're borderline retarded.

you tried

Attached: participant_ribbons_1.jpg (500x500, 10K)

more strawmanning

more retardation

weak and predictable

also calling your opponent a "child" is an ad hominem
you are clearly a right wing hypocrite

weak and predictable

You keep using these terms, as if you're some debater and not some screaming butthurt faggot who burst into this thread spamming the fuck out of it.

The same thing I think about liberals: that they should take their boring, repetitive threads to .

nah kid your mentality gives you away.

you tried

Attached: 6dd4f2_ab945bd68f2945bead09ce930563ae1c_jpg_srz_303_303_85_22_0_50_1_20_0.jpg (303x303, 28K)

what ever crybaby

and you have to keep replying
like you're totally this control freak who probably has high blood pressure

you're a mess user

I sure as fuck am not going to pay for the child who was born and should have been aborted. There are too many people in this world. I’m down for killing all of the little babies.

can't-even-tell-if-trolling-or-not-tier shill
suicide highly recommended

Attached: 1326796486893.gif (220x283, 499K)

>kid
yeah, actually
you're a hypocrite user
do not complain about "ad homs" in a discussion again, you use them freely

This

>I have no game
>waa

basically lol

faggot

I'm 57 child
its not an ad hom at this point.
every reply you have posted is a strawman.
you lost a long time ago

basically retarded

Retarded kids and people with problems that would normally die after being born aren’t dying naturally anymore and instead go on to pollute the human race. We’re all fucked from here because of the sissy ass conservatives worried about the babies...and not the ghetto, impoverished children they become. Once they’re past the cute stage the conservatives don’t give a fuck.

I love conservatards man. All the 'progress' being made right now is just insanity. We should chill out and get it together.

say the people who go apeshit when someone says "happy holidays"

well libtards pull guns on cops then complain that the cops shoot them lul. Libtards let muslims in the country then those muslims blow up libtards lol. Liberals are seriously the dumbest people on the planet. You guys stick up for terrorist,,,yet its the terrorist killing liberals not conservatives lol. Those big cities new york cali boston,,,those are 99 percent liberals and u guys are the 1s who get attacked by terrorist lol. But yet you keep going back for more. Point is,,,conservatives like to live and liberals just like to die cause there weak and they worry about feelings and men who dress like girls. Act like normal humans like the rest of the world u fuckin idiots.

I don't fuck with religion and I'm more of a libertarian, but I absolutely despise SJWS or communists so my vote order goes like this

Libertarian > Conservative > Non-cucked liberalism
Obviously I prefer conservatives than liberals

an autobiography is born

this retarded

weak and predictable

I’m just gonna post a greentext because the OP is fucking garbage and shouldn’t be acknowledged

>be me 18 M
>get this bitchin’ job I’ve been waiting to hear back from
>go swimming with my girlfriend to celebrate and get dinner
>drop her off and come home
>watch some Aqua Teen Hunger Force and listen to deathgrips
>lifeisfuckinggood.jpeg

why are they so fucking inconsistent?

>government is always bad
>i want my social security and medicare

>political correctness is evil
>you must say merry christmas

>why are blacks/women/... always complaining of discrimination?
>oh how the white man is discriminated against!

>illegal immigration is bad
>great for my hotels and golf courses tho

>guns for everybody!
>except in congress or the motherfucking nra

and it goes on and on. seriously, who is supposed to take this shit seriously?

this retarded

What do you believe about niggers?

whats a nigger?

wrong google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/425818-generation-z-may-be-most-liberal-demographic-yet?amp

sure kid

An african american

A Basketball American

maybe in your eyes racist

Given the quality of politicians they elect and producing their embarrassment not only to our nation but humanity as a whole.

weak and predictable

Ok so you're a troll
I don't actually think of black people that way, I'm just speaking like Yea Forums

I agree with a few conservative issues, lightly. Mostly I think they are just angry, greedy and easily manipulated by their media sources. I avoid conversations where they push their viewpoints and generally try to live my life free of their dipshittery.

Not an argument.

Attached: image-hanging-skeleton-0000000025.gif (96x208, 22K)